Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

So check this shit out...shit hit me like a ton of bricks

Comments

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    here we go 8-|
    imageimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Rex, she's not for you man... you deserve a girl who is going to treat you right man. Fuck all that dude, just walk away.

i know bro...but i try to find the good in everyone...and even tho i have no desire to be with her....i still feel like she has something wrong and there is a way i could help her...its just the person i am...i have to much compassion for other people and none for myself

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Rex, she's not for you man... you deserve a girl who is going to treat you right man. Fuck all that dude, just walk away.

i know bro...but i try to find the good in everyone...and even tho i have no desire to be with her....i still feel like she has something wrong and there is a way i could help her...its just the person i am...i have to much compassion for other people and none for myself

but still man, you deserve better, someone who will at least be upfront with you about shit and not leave you hanging for a week. If it were me, and I know its hard, I would move on man. She had you a mess all night thinking she was married, why couldnt she text you right away and say it was a joke. I hate to be blunt, but i think shes just playin around man... youre my bro dude, i dont want to see fucked up shit go down to you, I would quit now before you get too attached, to me she has already proved she is not ready to make the same steps towards a relationship as you. for your own good, move on.... I love you ...man >:D<
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    WHORES IS GONNA BE WHORES
    we were talking...just not as much..and it was guarded...she says she is really guarded with her feelings because her story is that her ex husband cheated on her several times and shit...thanks tho guys it all means a lot
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    There's a very good chance that isn't her ex husband
    imageimage
    There's a very good chance that isn't her ex husband
    oh for sure...im in the position where anything is possible..and will no longer be shocked by anything....i should just go jerk off so i feel better lol

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    if i was rex i would tell her to go fuck herself and never text me again

like bob dylan said if something is not right , its wrong

if shes already acting fukked up and weird on ya then bail my friend and bail quickly
    jerkin off is the answer to all lifes questionsssss
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy

.i should just go jerk off so i feel better lol

THAT'S THE SPIRIT! :-bd
    :-))
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    You don't need her, Rex. She will just keep playing you around. Keep ya head up....Much love

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You don't need her, Rex. She will just keep playing you around. Keep ya head up....Much love
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited May 2011
    well now shes texting me telling me her brother and his best friend were drunk and fucking with me...telling me we hadn't been talking much cause she got scared of where we were going....telling me she still wants to talk...this shit is all fucked
    I disagree with the other comments being made here. And really what is important is how you feel about the situation, so take your time and think things through.

In line with what I said many times before.... This story of a drunk brother fucking with you makes much more sense to me then being married and cheating. And I don't see how you could find fault in her for the poor actions of her brother. Have you been over to where she lives? If not- That right there is the only proof you will need to this lie.

And more importantly.... she stopped talking because she was scared of where things were going. Can you really fault her for that? She ended up marrying some guy that ended in a very bad way. Personally I've always said that if I were to ever divorce, I'd never go down the marriage route again. So I can understand how she could get scared of things getting more serious. How it could be scary for her to start getting attached to someone else, after she maybe swore she would never do that again.

Relationships require work. Some things are deal breakers and reasons to end it. Others things you really need to try and understand where they are coming from, and be there and be supportive of them if they need it. Is this a deal Braker Rex? Only you can answer that. Sounds like both of you at least deserve a chance to get your feelings and concerns out, and then make a decision on where you go from there.

Can you post a pic of her? I'm curious.
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    edited May 2011
    jerkin off is the answer to all lifes questionsssss
    hahah so fucking true it needs to be put on t shirts.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wake always has to play the devils advocate.

Fuck this chick. If she cared at all for you whatsoever, she wouldn't treat you this way and wouldn't let her brother and whoever else make a fool of you this way.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Wake always has to play the devils advocate.

Fuck this chick. If she cared at all for you whatsoever, she wouldn't treat you this way and wouldn't let her brother and whoever else make a fool of you this way.
    This. If she cared for you at all, none of this would have happened. Fuck being made a fool...that's happened to me plenty of times and I hate seeing it happen to other people
    imageimage
    yah if it really was her brother she shood be apologizing like crazy and stuff....... girls are fuckin whack dood, it seems like most the time they dont even know what they want
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    KICK WHORE TO CURB.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    KICK WHORE TO CURB.
    imageimage