Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

So check this shit out...shit hit me like a ton of bricks

Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
edited May 2011 in Off Topic
so its 4 am...so y00z guys remember the chick i was with for almost 3 months er w/e...well and ways...well the last 2 weeks we haven't been talking much a little here and there but i was confused as hell...she told me it was what she wanted until some things came up and now she was just really confused....well tonight at three i get a text from her at 330 am..says its her husband (she said she was divorced but i guess they have been back together for 4 months...iv know her little over 3 months) and we talked about shit and what not...he asked what happened between us...idk wtf to think...idk if its really a husband or just something to fuck with me and get me away...but its fucked up...i was totally lied to and shit..iv never felt this way...like i wanna puke and shit...idk its fucked up
Post edited by Rex_Capone420 on

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Holy fuck dude. Im sorry man :(

Bitches be scandelous. Im sorry that had to happen to you man. You're way too cool of a guy for that bullshit
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I'm sorry that had to happen =(

But it' better that it did. You can become stronger now and someday find that person you're looking for. Someone who won't pull this shit and actually be genuine
    imageimage
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    I am a man of constant sorrow. I've seen trouble all my day. 8-X image
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    damn, how dare someone double cross al capone like that! you need to put a hit out on that bitch and her alleged husband ASAP!

but seriously man, you dont deserve a piece of shit like that. the next time the husband asks what happened between you and her; you tell him "i fucked the shit out of your wife!" :-))
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    So what did you say to the husband? Did you not call her whenever you want? Did she not stay over? So many questions... How does a married woman have a boyfriend like that and the boyfriend or husband have no clue?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Bitches can be sneaky if they know what they're doin'
    imageimage
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Wow I'm really sorry man. You'll find someone worth your time soon enough
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    Its sucks that this has happened to you but if you ever get a chance this is what you need to do...

Fuck that chick in her ass and wipe your dick off on her (and her husbands) curtain then leave.

It seems that she is in a rocky marriage so when things start to mess up again she'll call you. It never fails.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    wow, that sucks. i'm sorry!
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    wasn't that chick kinda young? she looked like she was like 18 if I remember right.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    So what did you say to the husband? Did you not call her whenever you want? Did she not stay over? So many questions... How does a married woman have a boyfriend like that and the boyfriend or husband have no clue?
    he ended up calling me after...he asked me what happened and i told him...me and her hadn't been talking much in the last 2 weeks and i was trying to figure out why she just disappeared so fast...yes she stayed over...she even went on a trip to a tigers game and stayed the night in the hotel with me....he told me he used the last of his money to buy her the hoodie she was wearing in the pictures of us...she acted like me and her were a couple....it blows man

wasn't that chick kinda young? she looked like she was like 18 if I remember right.
    she will be 24 in October

Its sucks that this has happened to you but if you ever get a chance this is what you need to do...

Fuck that chick in her ass and wipe your dick off on her (and her husbands) curtain then leave.

It seems that she is in a rocky marriage so when things start to mess up again she'll call you. It never fails.
    yeah...idk if im going to be there....

oh ok she looked young, assuming that was the chick you posted pics of like a month ago, that bianca made fun of?
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    Rex >:D< I'm sorry bro. She doesn't deserve you. You'll find someone who does.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage

oh ok she looked young, assuming that was the chick you posted pics of like a month ago, that bianca made fun of?
    yeah dude same chick

Rex >:D< I'm sorry bro. She doesn't deserve you. You'll find someone who does.

its w/e man ill be alright....im just kinda having a shocked wtf moment right now

lol thats alright...i don't think i will be looking for quite some time....i had trust issues before all this shit...im gonna have to clear my head for a long while
    that sucks dude. bitches are evil. you should go gay.
    LMAOOOOOOOOO that got a good chuckle out of me....but ill take the evil man its better then cock
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    that sucks dude. bitches are evil. you should go gay.
    CF <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage