Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

So check this shit out...shit hit me like a ton of bricks

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    ^thats pretty good... lololol
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    yeah i LOL'D hard
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    as sad as it sounds no its not a deal breaker...im will to hear her out and talk to her and try and understand why we both feel the way we feel....there is just something about this chick i don't wanna give up yet...ill probably get fucked over more but to me its worth a shot and here ya go wake

She is cute! And dude, you have my support. I don't think it sounds pathetic at all. Sounds to me like you are being mature about things, and arent going to pass judgement until it is all on the table. Good job bro. I hope it works out, but you wont know unless you put yourself out there.
    yeah i mean we will see....she still has walls up and is frightened by how she feels i think....and honestly i don't know what to expect....but if she is lying i need more proof then some texts and a phone call...im prepared to be fucked over....like i said i just want us to talk about how the situation has made us both feel and why...it won't be an easy road but has there ever been a successful relationship that was easy? i doubt it
    Rex being the bigger man. =D>
    the risk is worth the reward....and im a risk taking kind of guy
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    Yeah Rex.....go figure out how to get to that fuck on the other side. :P
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • ShadowsfalliteShadowsfallite Posts: 132
    edited May 2011
    Dude, if she's gonna lie to you about something as big as being with another guy, there's no way to trust that bitch again. Treat her like she just told you she's a card carrying member of the HIV-mafia and make her dead to you. Delete her number, block her on your internetz, and go on about your day. If she's willing to fuck with you about something like that, she's not wife material. Do the smart thing and let her husband suffer the blowback, because he has a legal obligation to...
    I'm going to law school, bitches!
    She wasnt married and wasnt lying to him. Her brother was fucking with him without her knowledge.
    edited May 2011
    She wasnt married and wasnt lying to him. Her brother was fucking with him without her knowledge.
    this is what i have been told....im reserving all judgement until there is proof of what happened...cause in my eyes any thing could have...but yes this makes more sense then what i thought was going on at first

Dude, if she's gonna lie to you about something as big as being with another guy, there's no way to trust that bitch again. Treat her like she just told you she's a card carrying member of the HIV-mafia and make her dead to you. Delete her number, block her on your internetz, and go on about your day. If she's willing to fuck with you about something like that, she's not wife material. Do the smart thing and let her husband suffer the blowback, because he has a legal obligation to...

tl;dr? lol just fucking with ya....i am going on about my day...about to kick back go cash my check see hangover 2..get stoned b4.....grab some beer....cook out get stoned some more...drink some more beer....get some more stoned...go to bed and get up and go golfing with my 815 am tee time.....im doin me...but im still going to try and find out all the facts before i go and cut someone out of my life

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Is a ton of bricks even enough to bury a rexum
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    lol fucking ape...the forum has missed there ginger... >:D<
    i agree...im giving it all some space right now...im gonna have fun this weekend and deal with this shit when its over....but yeah i expect to at least talk to her brother about it
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I have a 745 tee time. first time going out this year :bz
    it will be my third time...we have a coupon where we can golf as many holes as we want....were bringing a grill and shit lol
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Disc golf > regular golf
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i shot a 60 the other day... in nine holes lol
    Disc golf > regular golf

ehhhh its close i love both....the good thing about disc golf is its virtually free....but regular golf still owns