Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

So check this shit out...shit hit me like a ton of bricks

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    will'd

sorry bro... hope all works out
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    ANTI SHADY BITCH WHORE MOB UNITE

ROLL CALL

GULCH!

BIANCA
    MC
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy

ROLL CALL

GULCH!

BIANCA
    MC
    ALEX
    I love winning with women
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy

ROLL CALL

GULCH!

BIANCA
    MC
    ALEX
    JAKE
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies

ROLL CALL

GULCH!

BIANCA
    MC
    ALEX
    JAKE
    LEAH
    imageimage
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    we'll find ya a sexy lady at mayehmz ;)
    can i has a sexy lady too? ;;)
    :-W
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ahhhh, the hunt! :-bd
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    I really wish you weren't out of weed either.
    Need some? I'll send ya a nug digitally.
    You just need to figure out how to smoke it.

ya know what when scientists finally decode the brain signals theyll be gettin HIGH programz fer sure

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    my family has fucked up my relationships like that. I am glad my SO's havent held me accountable for their shitty actions.
    she said her brother is an asshole like that especially when shes dating someone cause he doesn't wanna see her get hurt

• GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    my family has fucked up my relationships like that. I am glad my SO's havent held me accountable for their shitty actions.
    she said her brother is an asshole like that especially when shes dating someone cause he doesn't wanna see her get hurt

:-?
    well now shes texting me telling me her brother and his best friend were drunk and fucking with me...telling me we hadn't been talking much cause she got scared of where we were going....telling me she still wants to talk...this shit is all fucked
    I disagree with the other comments being made here. And really what is important is how you feel about the situation, so take your time and think things through.

In line with what I said many times before.... This story of a drunk brother fucking with you makes much more sense to me then being married and cheating. And I don't see how you could find fault in her for the poor actions of her brother. Have you been over to where she lives? If not- That right there is the only proof you will need to this lie.

And more importantly.... she stopped talking because she was scared of where things were going. Can you really fault her for that? She ended up marrying some guy that ended in a very bad way. Personally I've always said that if I were to ever divorce, I'd never go down the marriage route again. So I can understand how she could get scared of things getting more serious. How it could be scary for her to start getting attached to someone else, after she maybe swore she would never do that again.

Relationships require work. Some things are deal breakers and reasons to end it. Others things you really need to try and understand where they are coming from, and be there and be supportive of them if they need it. Is this a deal Braker Rex? Only you can answer that. Sounds like both of you at least deserve a chance to get your feelings and concerns out, and then make a decision on where you go from there.

Can you post a pic of her? I'm curious.

as sad as it sounds no its not a deal breaker...im will to hear her out and talk to her and try and understand why we both feel the way we feel....there is just something about this chick i don't wanna give up yet...ill probably get fucked over more but to me its worth a shot and here ya go wake

this is me and her at the game

this is me and her hanging out one night

b1.jpg 98.5K
    b2.jpg 42.3K
    so i got stoned....its amazing how many less fucks i give now....Hail 420 ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
    so i got stoned....its amazing how many less fucks i give now....Hail 420 ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
    good old jack helps also
    yeah im not drinking by myself tonight....i start a new job on monday so my buddy is coming over were getting drunk tomorrow and then golfing all day saturday!!!
    yeah im not drinking by myself tonight....i start a new job on monday so my buddy is coming over were getting drunk tomorrow and then golfing all day saturday!!!
    nice B-)
    yeah me and hamel have been friends for almost 20 years....i love him and that mother fucker will always be there for me...thank god for that asshole we have been threw so much with each other

me and him on his birthday we were wasted

he was having some chest pains and we wanted to watch michigan in the big 10 tourney but we didn't have a tv in our area

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    You set me up for this, Rex.

I love winning with women
    You set me up for this, Rex.

HAHAHHAHAHAH oh man i can't believe i didn't get that first...im saving that one

:-))
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    i cant get enough of the fuck pictures lol