Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

So check this shit out...shit hit me like a ton of bricks

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    i just don't get why someone would lie to me for soooo long...like we told each other goodnight every night...i called her baby all the time and she said she wanted me to....and to top it all off...she saw how i love kids and kept telling me that (her brothers is about to have a kid any day now shes gonna pop) she wanted me to be a part of his kids life and all this shit...why say all that for so long if its all a lie?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Some people just don't care about the other person. She seems to me like one of those people that jump from person to person for their benefit, and it's bullshit. I'm sorry you had to go through something like that
    imageimage
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    Some people just don't care about the other person. She seems to me like one of those people that jump from person to person for their benefit, and it's bullshit. I'm sorry you had to go through something like that
    Yup.....some people don't understand how badly they hurt people with the shit they pull. It's incredibly reckless and those type of people aren't worth your time frankly.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    Thats fucked up man. Sorry to hear about how she treated you. Bitch like that doesn't deserve to have any guy
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    Damn dude you'll get better than her bro don't worry >:D<
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
    like iv been hurt before you know thats w/e...but iv never had a mix of emotions so big like this...like idk its just crazy....i can't even explain how i feel....i just feel like puking lol
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    I don't want to come off being mean or anything so please try not to take it that way.

You can't meet and chick ,go out,take her on dates ,spend your money and talk on the phone all of the time and not get any action. When you do all of those things you're just a "friend" at that point and they can walk all over you.

You're a nice guy Rex and you'll meet a chick that won't use you.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    edited May 2011
    i did get action bro...i mean we didn't see each other the last month cause what she made me believe we lived apart (its a 30 min drive) and worked different shift....but she definitely cheated on him....and she didn't just consider me a friend
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    Ok,last I read you weren't getting any from her but I haven't been keeping up...my bad.

:o)
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    i don't air everything out on the internet....just some things lol...its cool man no worries
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    So how was the husband towards you? Was he like pretty cool with you since she is the one that totally fucked you both over? What is he going to do now? Did he say?

I just have a really difficult time seeing how this is even possible. If my wife isnt going to be spending the night at home, like there must be a huge reason why. And if my wife was doing it often which I get the impression she was with you.... How could the husband be so blind???

I totally get how you can get doped. You were just her Boyfriend and there are only so many questions you can ask without sounding like some obsessive prick. But when you are married, like that sort of privacy is just given up. it just seems so weird that this could happen to you.

Did she ever say "don't call me at night" or anything like that? How can she explain to her husband all the late night calls she was making. weird!
    lol i know...im not surprised she lied at all...just the extent she took it to...man she went all fucking out
    So how was the husband towards you? Was he like pretty cool with you since she is the one that totally fucked you both over? What is he going to do now? Did he say?

I just have a really difficult time seeing how this is even possible. If my wife isnt going to be spending the night at home, like there must be a huge reason why. And if my wife was doing it often which I get the impression she was with you.... How could the husband be so blind???

I totally get how you can get doped. You were just her Boyfriend and there are only so many questions you can ask without sounding like some obsessive prick. But when you are married, like that sort of privacy is just given up. it just seems so weird that this could happen to you.

Did she ever say "don't call me at night" or anything like that? How can she explain to her husband all the late night calls she was making. weird!

idk they had been split up...but he said they got back together in febuary...a month before we met...and yeah he was cool he said i didn't know and that she lied to both of us...he said shes always on her phone...and yeah we texted all the time...told each other good night every night...called each other pet names and what not

lol i know...im not surprised she lied at all...just the extent she took it to...man she went all fucking out
    If your gonna do it,....do it right.
    lmao true story i guess

lol fuck you...i called her baby thats about it...she called me "doll" and baby and shit...i didn't call her fluffy muffin or any thing lmao
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    unbelievable. I hope he divorces her ass and uses you as a character witness to her lying (assuming you are cool with that). She should have told you at least, and let you decide if you wanted to cheat with a married woman.
    yeah that part is fucked up...i had no idea...i can't imagine how he feels....he said she is just going to lie to him about it...and he thanked me for telling him the truth...he said we both deserved to know...he seemed like a cool guy
    lol fuck you...i called her baby thats about it...she called me "doll" and baby and shit...i didn't call her fluffy muffin or any thing lmao
    lmfao! Fluffy muffin! hahaha!

man i really wish i wasn't out of weed right now...i can't sleep have been up forever