Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Parents Keep Child's Gender A Secret.

12346»

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    edited May 2011
    if sexuality is a new subject and there hasn't been much research on it how can some of you present your argruments as facts? and ellie, i dont buy that depression is a disease. you're saying theres 2 types of depression right? you said the first one was the feeling of sadness and whatnot, and all you said about the second was "its a disease". whats that second one feel like? depression? im sorry, i just don't automatically buy into stuff because its in a book or because scientists say so. not 1 person here has backed up their opinion with facts. all i saw was people stating what they believe followed by saying "there have been studies on this" or something like that.
    The first type of depression is the type that can go away without drugs. The second type is a chemical imbalance that the patient can't do much about unless they go get help to fix that. But the thing is, you don't believe that is possible. Also, just because sexuality is a new subject being studied in many ways does not mean there's no facts on the table from what they found and have proven so far. Reading your response pretty much tell me that no matter what get's said, you'll believe what you already believe. She also told you to go read up on it and find oyt yourself...which it's obvious you probably won't do.

And if you won't believe what a scientist says and has proven...you won't believe what we tell you or anyone else for that matter. So why are you still putting your two cents in about the same thing you've said?
    imageimage
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    oh ok. and yeah, my mind is not gonna get changed and im not gonna read up on this cause i really dont care to be honest. 10 points for you though for already knowing my response =D> :-D
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    edited May 2011
    I only judge from the way you've been replying to what people are saying. It's not my problem
    imageimage
    i wasn't being sarcastic :-(
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Oh...well that's what I thought that was <_>

Mah bad
    imageimage
    its ok. its hard to tell on the internet sometimes >:D<
    Yeah...the clapping emoticon at the end didn't help either lol

>:D<
    imageimage
    yeah it has a look of sarcasm. thats why i threw the big smiling one in there too in hopes that it wouldn't come off as sarcastic. but no big deal, i still love ya :-D
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Lol I find it funny the trash couple of this forum have comments on how a parent should raise their kid.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    *waits for shit storm* :-"
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Lol I find it funny the trash couple of this forum have comments on how a parent should raise their kid.
    if that was a pop shot at me and judy you need to learn some reading comprehension
    i actually have know idea who he was talkin' about but im still waiting for the shit storm :-W
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Ellie, i love you.
    :X I love you too~
    OMFG I KNOW THAT FEEL, BRO.

Me and one of my besties are convinced we are actually 40 year old men trapped in 19-year-old female bodies.
    This shall do for now.

• Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    edited May 2011
    :{D

EDIT: beat me to it
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket