Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Parents Keep Child's Gender A Secret.

Comments

• Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    The girls are making their toys have nice pleasant little conversations, and the boys are sitting there trying to destroy everything. To think that this child gets to "decide" what gender they want to be is stupid, because its already been decided. and anyone who watches how the child plays will know if its a boy or girl
    Lol, when I was little for Christmas my parents bought be the deluxe Barbie house with Barbies and clothes for them and everything. Along with a plastic salmon. Guess which one I played with? Ding ding ding! The salmon!

I did play with the Barbie house, but I used it as a house for my plastic animals and dinosaurs. I would make all my dinosaurs eat Barbie and steal her house. :-)) I also dressed like a boy. I had all guy friends for a while, and now a days I still have more male friends than female. And all my female friends seem to be more masculine than feminine as well.

To be honest, I think I have more of a male brain. I identify so much more with men than I do women. I also have some male mannerisms, and my face is pretty androgynous.

There is such a wide range of variety when it comes to people's gender and identity.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    kid cant choose its own gender... <_>

just has to look down, and its decided
    Gender doesn't equal the same as your sex.

how so?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    kid cant choose its own gender... <_>

just has to look down, and its decided
    Gender doesn't equal the same as your sex.

how so?
    Sex is what you are biologically. Gender is what you identify with. :)
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    i dont really understand, but alright. lol
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Sex is biological, gender is psychological.
    Let me give you an example.

Let's take a man who feels as if he is a woman inside, perhaps wears women's clothing, and makes his overall appearance more feminine. Because he has not had surgery, his sex is male, but his gender is female. :3
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited May 2011
    nevermind
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    edited May 2011

Let's take a man who feels as if he is a woman inside, perhaps wears women's clothing, and makes his overall appearance more feminine. Because he has not had surgery, his sex is male, but his gender is female. :3
    i blame deep pyschological issues if someone thinks they shoulda been born the opposite sex.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie

i blame deep pyschological issues if someone thinks they shoulda been born the opposite sex.
    That's not the case at all. You can be born with a brain that is physically structured as a woman's, but be born in a man's body, and vice versa. There is also a lot of in between on how brains are structured. Someone could even identify as both.

i do not buy this.

That's not the case at all. You can be born with a brain that is physically structured as a woman's, but be born in a man's body, and vice versa. There is also a lot of in between on how brains are structured. Someone could even identify as both.
    theres lots of guys out there that have feminine qualities but they're still guys

i do not buy this.
    Why?

theres lots of guys out there that have feminine qualities but they're still guys

Lol, and?
    its simple, a person born with a dick and balls is a man even if he has some feminine qualities. a person born with tits and a vagina is a woman even if she has some masculane qualitites.
    edited May 2011
    Biologically, yes. Psychologically, no.

Just because you are one thing on the outside doesn't mean you are on the inside.
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    its simple, a person born with a dick and balls is a man even if he has some feminine qualities. a person born with tits and a vagina is a woman even if she has some masculane qualitites.
    What about hermaphrodites?

Just because you are one thing on the outside doesn't mean you are on the inside.
    the psychological aspect of this i blame on deep issues, nothing more. IMO whatever sex you're born as is the sex that you are (physically, pyschologically, emotionally, etc.)

the psychological aspect of this i blame on deep issues, nothing more. IMO whatever sex you're born as is the sex that you are (physically, pyschologically, emotionally, etc.)
    Why do you think that? Why can't you think that people have brains that don't match their bodies?

And sex doesn't equal gender! D: You can be a biological man, but you can identify with being a woman.

Also, people who identify with a gender that is opposite of their sex realized this when they were very very young. Your environment doesn't have any affect on your sexuality. There's been many studies to prove that.

And Elliot has a great point. What do you think about hermephrodites?
    What about hermaphrodites?
    i've never of a human being a hermaphrodite, but its not like i look this stuff up or anything. all im sayin' is that if there are human hermaphrodites out there i never heard about it.