Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Parents Keep Child's Gender A Secret.

Comments

• Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    its simple, a person born with a dick and balls is a man even if he has some feminine qualities. a person born with tits and a vagina is a woman even if she has some masculane qualitites.
    What about hermaphrodites?
    i've never of a human being a hermaphrodite, but its not like i look this stuff up or anything. all im sayin' is that if there are human hermaphrodites out there i never heard about it.
    What?! It happens a lot more often than you think, though it's still pretty rare.

Unfortunately, most parents of hermaphrodites determine the baby's sex when they're born (which means getting rid of certain organs) so they don't really get to explore other things because their parents force them into a gender.
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    damn skull...... its not a hard concept to grasp
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    i dont really understand it either tbh
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    why would somebody be born with a brain that doesnt match their body? it doesnt make sense, n i dont really buy it. but w/e.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Also, people who identify with a gender that is opposite of their sex realized this when they were very very young. Your environment doesn't have any affect on your sexuality. There's been many studies to prove that.
    how young were they? if they say anything younger then 4 it would most likely be bullshit cause who the hell remembers stuff that young? and what kind of studies? do they run tests on babies then continually test them as they grow up? i doubt they do that so all of these studies are based on peoples words, nothing more. so people study these things and they look for answers as to why people think that or feel that way and they find abnormalities in their brains but they doesnt prove anything IMO. people who are extremely depressed have a "chemical imbalance" in their brains and a lot scientists and pyschiatrists say thats why they're depressed but i dont buy it. i think the chemical imbalance is caused by depression not the other way around. they make it sound like there is something wrong with people who are depressed or that depression is something that they're born with and have to live with for the rest of their lives. i say think thats bullshit. depression is 100% curable without medicine. depression is caused by extreme amounts of stress and stress is just a lot of worrying. therefore if people learn to let go of their issues and not worry about them they would be fine, and they wouldn't have a chemical imbalance in their brain anymore. and when people say "i've always known" or something like that which is BS IMO. i'll give you an example of what i mean and this is 100% a true story. i met this girl like 5 years ago who was a lesbian and when asked when she knew she was a lesbian she responded "at a very young age. i used make my barbies kiss each other when i was a kid, it was so obvious (to her that she was a lesbian)." or something like that, i dont remember her exact words. and i see that as rediculous because every kid does stupid shit like that, it doesn't mean anything. point is dont always believe what people tell you. they probably believe what they're saying but that still doesnt make it true.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Whoa wall of text.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    why would somebody be born with a brain that doesnt match their body? it doesnt make sense, n i dont really buy it. but w/e.
    because it happens. they have actual proof it's real.
    female and male brains function differently.
    just accept it, it's really not a hard concept at all.
    how do they function differently?
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    :-bd
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Who the hell cares?
    which part of my opinion is ignorant? i has many opinions in there.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    who gives a fuck about the gender.....

"Storm" is a fucking awesome name!
    its simple, a person born with a dick and balls is a man even if he has some feminine qualities. a person born with tits and a vagina is a woman even if she has some masculane qualitites.
    i've never of a human being a hermaphrodite, but its not like i look this stuff up or anything. all im sayin' is that if there are human hermaphrodites out there i never heard about it.

proof enough for ya?
  • Mastodon9Mastodon9 Posts: 17
    Their kids will have a heck of time adapting to the real world. The baby's gender is also already picked for it, no amount of "discovery" will change what chromosomes or genitals the kid has. Those parents are idiots who probably raised kids whose future is selling seashells in a stand off a highway exit.
    retards still unable to comprehend sex and gender are 2 separate things
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    which part of my opinion is ignorant? i has many opinions in there.
    To be honest...pretty much all of it. And I'm sorry but I remember things from when I was 4. Hell..I remember crawling up stairs in the appartment my family used to live in along with where my brothers room was, and we moved out of there when I was two. I'd go on aboyt the rest of yoyr paragraph but it would be pointless because you don't even think chemical imbalances in the brain exsist
    imageimage
    yes i do. i just dont believe that they are the cause of depression, i believe depression is the cause of the chemical imbalance

proof enough for ya?
    not really considering thats a probably a transexual.

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Well, that's just stupid. I ain't havin' this conversation again, because I believe this has happened in another thread and shit went zero places <_>
    imageimage
    i didnt mean any disrespect to anyone, im sorry if thats how it came off. there was a couple questions i asked that were genuine questions cause i was curious, but the way i worded them i guess it sounded like i was being an ass. i know pretty much nothing on these subjects because i really dont care. thats why when i say stuff like "IMO", "i think", etc. its usually because im not entirely sure on the subject and i dont wanna provide false information.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    dumbass parentz