Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Parents Keep Child's Gender A Secret.

Comments

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    More power to them. I'm surprised there's even an article about this.
    image Photobucket
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited May 2011
    It's fucking stupid, and any person who has actually had kids would agree. My kids watch very very little TV and moves. They live a very sheltered life. But even at babies you can see the obvious differences. The girls are making their toys have nice pleasant little conversations, and the boys are sitting there trying to destroy everything. To think that this child gets to "decide" what gender they want to be is stupid, because its already been decided. and anyone who watches how the child plays will know if its a boy or girl

oh and based on the pic, that is totally a boy.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i dont care. it looks like a boy but the name "Storm" sounds like a girls name.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    maybe its a hermaphrodite (*sp?)
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Storm sounds like it would be a boys name..But probably only because I have a friend named Stormi that is a girl.
    image Photobucket
    maybe its a hermaphrodite (*sp?)
    that would explain the name
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    edited May 2011
    "Both boys are "unschooled," a version of homeschooling, which promotes putting a child's curiosity at the center of his or her education."

So they're retarded, hipstered out hippies?
    image Photobucket
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    SHIT ON IT
    TILL ON OF THEM LIKES IT

THATS THE GIRL
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    it's definitely a boy but they're hiding the gender just for attention and money. yet another parent who tries to do nothing but get publicity off their kid.
    it's definitely a boy but they're hiding the gender just for attention and money. yet another parent who tries to do nothing but get publicity off their kid.
    *ding* *ding* *ding* tell her what she has won alex
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    how about a chance to rip out the mother's ovaries?

how about a chance to rip out the mother's ovaries?

:O
    you're new nick name is.............

Judy The Ripper :-))
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    kid cant choose its own gender... <_>

just has to look down, and its decided
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    who gives a fuck about the gender.....

"Storm" is a fucking awesome name!

exactly. stupidity is a plague of this world. it can be found behind anything; terrorism = stupid, racism = stupid, sexism = stupid, etc.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy

exactly. stupidity is a plague of this world. it can be found behind anything; terrorism = stupid, racism = stupid, sexism = stupid, etc.
    indeed my friend
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    pat.jpg 73.7K

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip

Gender doesn't equal the same as your sex.

I can understand why they would do this if their other two children had gender/identity issues already, which means this kid might too. More power to them, as long as the parents aren't forcing them to do anything they don't want to, but that doesn't seem like this is the case at all, lol.