Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Bin Laden Dead!!!! America, Fuck Yeah!!!

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    its still wayy more congress' abilities to solve these problems over the president
    sometimes the president oversteps his bounds. Like that fucker Lincoln when he illegally invaded the south without a declaration of war from congress. Or like when he suspended habeas corpus, and had reporters and people he didnt like rounded up and put in secret prisons. okay. im done. fuck lincoln. bastard
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Our gas is now NZD $2.20 per litre
    (1 litre = 0.264 gallon)
    That sux
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    $4.50 a gallon here X(
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    its still wayy more congress' abilities to solve these problems over the president
    sometimes the president oversteps his bounds. Like that fucker Lincoln when he illegally invaded the south without a declaration of war from congress. Or like when he suspended habeas corpus, and had reporters and people he didnt like rounded up and put in secret prisons. okay. im done. fuck lincoln. bastard
    you're kidding, right? Yeah he did all that but he also kept the country together. Who gives a shit if he illegally invaded the south? They shouldn't have broken away from the country. Technically the leaders of each state committed treason, but he let that slide when the states were reinstated.

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Ours is still dearer Fucker
    You're just bitchin coz your Dodge Ram costs so much to fill up now
    You should sell it and get an economical Toyota Prius
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "We don't need to spike the football."

-Barack Obama on not showing photos of Bin Laden's killing.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    edited May 2011
    you're kidding, right? Yeah he did all that but he also kept the country together. Who gives a shit if he illegally invaded the south? They shouldn't have broken away from the country. Technically the leaders of each state committed treason, but he let that slide when the states were reinstated.

No I am not kidding. The states had the constitutional right to succeed from the union if they so wanted. Lincoln had no right to invade the south. His unjust war cost the lives of more US citizens then any other war.... and for what reason? To create a strong central government instead of a union of states which is what it was set up to be.

So what would have happened he just let the south succeed from the union? For starters, cotton was on its way out along with slavery. Slavery in the south wouldnt have lasted another fifty years with or without the war. The industrial North was on the fast track to being a powerhouse.... and if the south had left the union, they would have been begging to be let back in in a few short years.

Fuck Lincoln. And fuck him for being remembered as freeing slaves. He had no interest in freeing slaves, and only used that issue as leverage for building a strong central government. Lincoln has been quoted saying that if he could save the union, and keep slavery he would. If he could save the union and abolish slavery he would. what was important was saving the union. And to that thought I say fuck you Lincoln. He had no legal or moral right to prevent a states from leaving the union. You cant force your rule upon others.... that is why the americian revolution happened in the first place.

Thomas Jefferson would have shot Lincoln
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod

Hahahahahaha

I don't have a favorable opinion of Obama but I appreciate his sense of humor.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lincoln's legacy was certainly improved as history became a lot more favorable of the abolitionists, but I would not say that Lincoln truly deserves a "fuck you." He did some bad shit, habeas corpus suspension among them, however, I still believe he was one of the more defining leaders in American history.
    I don't have a favorable opinion of Obama
    Oh, so you wanted Osama to live, that's what you're saying? inb4jayface
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Oh, so you wanted Osama to live, that's what you're saying? inb4jayface
    <_____________________________>
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep

ROFL, Obama is the first pres i've ever seen with a sense of humor
    wake <_>
    It's true. Regardless of every lie you were told in grade school about Lincoln, the dude IS the godfather of BIG government. He is the single biggest reason why we have the government we have today, instead of the one that our founding fathers setup. Lincoln pissed on the constitution more then any other president ever did or has since.

I get that people want to like the dude because of the illusion that he was against slavery, but anyone that has studied history knows that slavery was not all that important to him. It was something he used to further his agenda which was building a strong central government.

You are free to think of him as a good president because you love high taxes and a strong central federal government. I can respect that opinion, however I completely disagree 100% with you. You can also be against slavery and for everyone being treated equally, because I believe both of those two things. But don't confuse that second topic with Lincoln, because he wasnt the saint that everyone made him out to be.

W had a pretty damn good sense of humor as well.
    edited May 2011
    Lincoln's legacy was certainly improved as history became a lot more favorable of the abolitionists, but I would not say that Lincoln truly deserves a "fuck you." He did some bad shit, habeas corpus suspension among them, however, I still believe he was one of the more defining leaders in American history.
    What do you mean as defining leaders? Do you mean he was a leader that stands out because his legacy had a dramatic outcome on the shape of this country? If so, then I do agree.... I do however this that dramatic outcome he had on the shape of the country was negative. It is where we drastically cut ties with the NEAR PERFECT system our founding fathers setup for us.

he was funny cause of his failures at speaking, not his personal sense of humor
    edited May 2011

he was funny cause of his failures at speaking, not his personal sense of humor
    He cracked some jokes as well, but ok.
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    granted its not pretty, but several believe this is the pic of Osama w a bullet in his head
    http://twitpic.com/4suaml
    fake, it has to be, theres a 99.99999% chance those seals were firing 5.56 nato rounds. no 5.56 is gonna blow your fucking head off like that
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    the skull would have been capped off as well
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    and in other news, our fave cunt Sarah Palin on the issue
    Show photo as warning to others seeking America's destruction. No pussy-footing around, no politicking, no drama;it's part of the mission
    about 4 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®