Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Bin Laden Dead!!!! America, Fuck Yeah!!!

Comments

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    If you werent going to vote for Obama, who would you have voted for? Please don't say McCain... #-O
    Ummm, I would have, you know because I'm a conservative and all.

Edit: And also because I don't want our country to turn into a communist nation like Obama wants.
    Do you mean conservative as to what the party leaders preach, or do you mean conservative as to what the party leaders actually deliver?

As an example... "Conservatives" like to run on the platform that they are for smaller government. However during Republican rule, government always grows faster and gets bigger under Republicans then Democrats.
    I support the belief that the money you make you earn, Obama saying "Spread the wealth" is against everything I believe in, who the fuck thinks that a doctor should make the same exact money as your local trashman, if you believe that then you shouldn't be allowed to breathe. Conservatives aren't necessarily for smaller government as they are for smaller government interaction, which is why the bailouts didn't make sense to me, instead of giving them money like a communist would they should have bought those companies and made them government owned until they could buy themselves out.
    shit is moot because the entertainment sector (and some drug dealers) make more money than doctors, surgeons, Cops, EMT's, Firefighters, teachers, etc.
    Wrong, I said you make the money you earn, if they make more money than doctors then so be it.
    and you find anything wrong in that?
    I never said I thought it was right, but if you make that much money then the government shouldn't be the ones to say you need to give it to bums on the street.
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    If you werent going to vote for Obama, who would you have voted for? Please don't say McCain... #-O

Edit: And also because I don't want our country to turn into a communist nation like Obama wants.
    Do you mean conservative as to what the party leaders preach, or do you mean conservative as to what the party leaders actually deliver?

As an example... "Conservatives" like to run on the platform that they are for smaller government. However during Republican rule, government always grows faster and gets bigger under Republicans then Democrats.
    I support the belief that the money you make you earn, Obama saying "Spread the wealth" is against everything I believe in, who the fuck thinks that a doctor should make the same exact money as your local trashman, if you believe that then you shouldn't be allowed to breathe. Conservatives aren't necessarily for smaller government as they are for smaller government interaction, which is why the bailouts didn't make sense to me, instead of giving them money like a communist would they should have bought those companies and made them government owned until they could buy themselves out.
    shit is moot because the entertainment sector (and some drug dealers) make more money than doctors, surgeons, Cops, EMT's, Firefighters, teachers, etc.
    Wrong, I said you make the money you earn, if they make more money than doctors then so be it.
    I never said I thought it was right, but if you make that much money then the government shouldn't be the ones to say you need to give it to bums on the street.
    ....because THAT'S what Obama proposed.

He said spread the wealth, what did you think he meant? Everyone gets to keep what they make?
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i hated that federal bailout bullshit. GM wanted sooo much money just so they could keep flying around in their private jets.
    Forget about GM. AIG were the worst ones.
    FUCK AIG. AIG dropped my family from their insurance a while back so we all switched to Geico and with just my car insurance alone i saved about 2,000 dollars. AIG was charging me almost 3,000 and i pay a little over 1,000 with geico.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip

He said spread the wealth, what did you think he meant? Everyone gets to keep what they make?
    it meant proportionate taxation.... the more money you make, the more you gotta cough up.

which is a little different than going out handing your paycheck to a hobo on the train tracks.
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    AIG were terrible. And while they were going bankrupt and laying people off the execs took vacations. Assholes.

it meant proportionate taxation.... the more money you make, the more you gotta cough up.

which is a little different than going out handing your paycheck to a hobo on the train tracks.
    We have a progressive income tax, making you have to pay 50% of your paycheck because you make good money where someone who makes half of what you make pay 20% is bullshit.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    My god guys, can we trim down the quote pyramids please? <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    My god guys, can we trim down the quote pyramids please? <_>
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

Oh if you support that belief, then you are not Republican. Republicans spend more of your money then democrats. Sure they like to make a lot of noise about being for smaller government and cutting spending, but they are really liars. Federal spending increases at a faster rate under Republican rule then democrat rule.

You're probably libertarian. Stop throwing your vote away on asshole liars. vote for change.
    edited May 2011
    LMFAO

Seriously though, on Long Island, the local Republicans suck. Nassau County was bankrupted and is now under state financial agency control, but they won't do anything to change it.

They don't want the suburbs to become too urbanized. Meaning they don't want any form of apartments that are somewhat affordable for the kids who leave college to have somewhere to live. Instead the kids leave the Island and the Republicans are left wondering why.

We have an outdated arena (Nassau Coliseum) that needs renovation but they expect the team owner to do it himself (even though the arena is owned by the county). They lose almost $20 million a year on the arena but won't build a new one.

And that's just the county. The town governments get even worse. Fuck. I'm thankful I live in Suffolk County. I just wish my sports team did too.

Oh if you support that belief, then you are not Republican. Republicans spend more of your money then democrats. Sure they like to make a lot of noise about being for smaller government and cutting spending, but they are really liars. Federal spending increases at a faster rate under Republican rule then democrat rule.

You're probably libertarian. Stop throwing your vote away on asshole liars. vote for change.
    I am Libertarian, I find myself closer to Republicans than Democrats though. I vote Libertarian because they actually win offices in Texas unlike in other places.

I am Libertarian, I find myself closer to Republicans than Democrats though. I vote Libertarian because they actually win offices in Texas unlike in other places.
    No libertarian would vote for McCain. no sir. [-(

I am libertarian as well, and I use to think I found myself closer to Republicans as well. But then i kinda realized that all republican party members are big fat fucking lairs. that really R's and D's run the government in exactly the same way (with minor variations on where the spending goes), except at least D's are usually honest that they will increase spending.

No libertarian would vote for McCain. no sir. [-(

I am libertarian as well, and I use to think I found myself closer to Republicans as well. But then i kinda realized that all republican party members are big fat fucking lairs. that really R's and D's run the government in exactly the same way (with minor variations on where the spending goes), except at least D's are usually honest that they will increase spending.
    It is what the D's say that pisses me off, if Bush were in office he wouldn't be saying that I should sell my truck and drive a hybrid. He would be working to lower gas prices and do everything in his power to make it happen where Obama doesn't care and is actually doing everything he can to make sure gas prices rise.

It is what the D's say that pisses me off, if Bush were in office he wouldn't be saying that I should sell my truck and drive a hybrid. He would be working to lower gas prices and do everything in his power to make it happen where Obama doesn't care and is actually doing everything he can to make sure gas prices rise.
    Right. Bush would be giving a speech about how we need to make gas prices lower and how he was going to work with the oil companies to get it done. He'd then talk to them, tell them they get a huge tax payer funded tax break if they lower prices by a dime for 2 weeks, and slipped him a few hundred million in his private off shore account. The oil companies would make BANK off you with Bush's help, Bush would make Bank, and you are the sucker left waving the flag for the dude that just fucked you. yay republicans.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    thats because it doesnt exist
    imageimage
    only video I could find of the pentagon attack wasn't clear at all.
    you were what, 10? when all this happened? i remember that shit, i was in high school at the time, i was 16. all this was on the news for like a year straight.
    no, I was 11 and in sixth grade and I remember everything perfectly fine. my teacher let us watch everything as it was happening on the news.
    I'm not saying I don't believe in the pentagon attack so don't go freaking the fuck out on me. I was just saying I couldn't find a video of the plane crash into the pentagon on youtube.
    sorry, i worded it wrong, i didnt mean to sound like a douche. its funny, when i first heard about it, i was in science class and for some reason we were all in the auditorium, i forgot why. my science teacher got up in front of the class and she started saying something like "A plane hit one of the twin towers and another plane hit the second tower 15 min. later...." and at that point i just stopped paying attention cause i thought she was talkin' about a math problem and for like 2 hours i didnt know wtf was goin' on or what everyone was talkin' about :-))
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    edited May 2011
    i got some family that works/worked in or across the street/near the world trade center and they watched it all go down. EDIT: my cousin saw people jumpin' out of the windows. im so fuckin' glad bin laden is dead, that news made my week.
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I was in New York on vacation and visited the Twin Towers a few days before it happened.