Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Bin Laden Dead!!!! America, Fuck Yeah!!!

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    only video I could find of the pentagon attack wasn't clear at all.
    you were what, 10? when all this happened? i remember that shit, i was in high school at the time, i was 16. all this was on the news for like a year straight.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    By the way, for those who say that Obama deserves no credit at all, I thought about this last night.

Osama was not the one who flew a plane into the World Trade Center, or planted the bombs there in 1993, and yet we say he is fully responsible for those attacks. Well he didn't actually do it, but we gave him credit for it because he was the leader of Al-Qaeda.

So how does it not work the same way with Obama deserving credit for this mission? He was the leader of the operation that took out Osama.

I know I'm explaining this poorly, but i think my point still comes across.
    exactly. Hitler wasn't personally torturing people and slaughtering them by the thousands in the concentration camps but we hold him responsible for the holocaust
    Thank you, Shane!

And thank you to everyone else pointing out that he has writers. I don't get why some people don't understand this. And not just on here, but in general
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

And thank you to everyone else pointing out that he has writers. I don't get why some people don't understand this. And not just on here, but in general
    I think most understand that. It's just easy to assume that the speaker believes the words he is saying.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    rob, i fully agree
    imageimage
    rob, i fully agree
    thank you Bianca.

Also to be clear, I was not old enough to vote in the last election, and honestly, I would NOT have voted for Obama in the last election. But since then, I have become a supporter. I don't like everything he has done, but I also feel he has not accomplished a lot of what he wanted because he has been blocked by the Republicans in Congress.

Depending on who the Republicans produce as their candidate in the next election, I will be voting for Obama. I'd much rather have Obama/Biden over Palin or Trump. Fuck that.

the guy has done a decent job in his 2 years, and he handled this situation very well. He didn't tip his hand to anybody that we knew where bin Laden was. He and his people kept it a secret from everybody, including Pakistan, and they also carried out the mission marvelously.

He deserves credit as the leader of the country that found and killed Osama bin Laden. He also deserves credit as the Commander-In-Chief of the military that found and killed bin Laden without any military or civilian casualties in the raid.

Obama and his people handled this very well.

Enough with the "He's trying to take all the credit away from the soldiers who actually did it" speak. It's pointless.
    If you werent going to vote for Obama, who would you have voted for? Please don't say McCain... #-O
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    edited May 2011
    If you werent going to vote for Obama, who would you have voted for? Please don't say McCain... #-O
    Ummm, I would have, you know because I'm a conservative and all.

Edit: And also because I don't want our country to turn into a communist nation like Obama wants.
    I actually was going to vote for McCain right up until he chose Palin as his VP. Once he did that it would have been an incredibly tough decision to make that I thankfully didn't have to make because the voting age did it for me lol

Edit: And also because I don't want our country to turn into a communist nation like Obama wants.
    Do you mean conservative as to what the party leaders preach, or do you mean conservative as to what the party leaders actually deliver?

As an example... "Conservatives" like to run on the platform that they are for smaller government. However during Republican rule, government always grows faster and gets bigger under Republicans then Democrats.
    I actually was going to vote for McCain right up until he chose Palin as his VP. Once he did that it would have been an incredibly tough decision to make that I thankfully didn't have to make because the voting age did it for me lol
    McCain would have been an awful president. Can you say Bush part 3.

I voted for Ron Paul. A Republican who is actually fiscally responsible, and socially liberal.
    i voted for McCain. i wasn't buying a lot of what Obama was saying. but obama did do a couple things right while he was in office but not a whole lot IMO.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie

Do you mean conservative as to what the party leaders preach, or do you mean conservative as to what the party leaders actually deliver?

As an example... "Conservatives" like to run on the platform that they are for smaller government. However during Republican rule, government always grows faster and gets bigger under Republicans then Democrats.
    I support the belief that the money you make you earn, Obama saying "Spread the wealth" is against everything I believe in, who the fuck thinks that a doctor should make the same exact money as your local trashman, if you believe that then you shouldn't be allowed to breathe. Conservatives aren't necessarily for smaller government as they are for smaller government interaction, which is why the bailouts didn't make sense to me, instead of giving them money like a communist would they should have bought those companies and made them government owned until they could buy themselves out.
    McCain would have been an awful president. Can you say Bush part 3.

I voted for Ron Paul. A Republican who is actually fiscally responsible, and socially liberal.
    Like I said, McCain had me on his campaign trail right up until he chose Palin to be his VP.

But since the election, I've been paying more attention to what McCain has done in Arizona, and I agree, he would have been Bush Part 3 and I'm glad that he is not our current president.
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip

I support the belief that the money you make you earn, Obama saying "Spread the wealth" is against everything I believe in, who the fuck thinks that a doctor should make the same exact money as your local trashman, if you believe that then you shouldn't be allowed to breathe. Conservatives aren't necessarily for smaller government as they are for smaller government interaction, which is why the bailouts didn't make sense to me, instead of giving them money like a communist would they should have bought those companies and made them government owned until they could buy themselves out.
    shit is moot because the entertainment sector (and some drug dealers) make more money than doctors, surgeons, Cops, EMT's, Firefighters, teachers, etc.
    i hated that federal bailout bullshit. GM wanted sooo much money just so they could keep flying around in their private jets.
    i hated that federal bailout bullshit. GM wanted sooo much money just so they could keep flying around in their private jets.
    Forget about GM. AIG were the worst ones.

shit is moot because the entertainment sector (and some drug dealers) make more money than doctors, surgeons, Cops, EMT's, Firefighters, teachers, etc.
    Wrong, I said you make the money you earn, if they make more money than doctors then so be it.
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip

Wrong, I said you make the money you earn, if they make more money than doctors then so be it.
    and you find anything wrong in that?