Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Bin Laden Dead!!!! America, Fuck Yeah!!!

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    I think I'm dumber now for reading that.
    at least the rebecca black one was funny
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    By the way, for those who say that Obama deserves no credit at all, I thought about this last night.

Osama was not the one who flew a plane into the World Trade Center, or planted the bombs there in 1993, and yet we say he is fully responsible for those attacks. Well he didn't actually do it, but we gave him credit for it because he was the leader of Al-Qaeda.

So how does it not work the same way with Obama deserving credit for this mission? He was the leader of the operation that took out Osama.

I know I'm explaining this poorly, but i think my point still comes across.
    edited May 2011
    By the way, for those who say that Obama deserves no credit at all, I thought about this last night.

Osama was not the one who flew a plane into the World Trade Center, or planted the bombs there in 1993, and yet we say he is fully responsible for those attacks. Well he didn't actually do it, but we gave him credit for it because he was the leader of Al-Qaeda.

So how does it not work the same way with Obama deserving credit for this mission? He was the leader of the operation that took out Osama.

I know I'm explaining this poorly, but i think my point still comes across.
    exactly. Hitler wasn't personally torturing people and slaughtering them by the thousands in the concentration camps but we hold him responsible for the holocaust
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It's simple. Obama's administration succeeded in killing Osama Bin Laden, therefore Obama gets credit. I don't see how that doesn't make sense...
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It's simple. Obama's administration succeeded in killing Osama Bin Laden, therefore Obama gets credit. I don't see how that doesn't make sense...
    no one disagrees with this. People were just not happy with his writers that made it seem as if he personally was trying to take the most credit. that's all.
    no one disagrees with this. People were just not happy with his writers that made it seem as if he personally was trying to take the most credit. that's all.
    =;

Ugh, some people.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited May 2011
    I don't believe a plane hit the Pentagon.
    me neither
    just curious, why do you think that?

biggest reason is the lack of remains (of the supposed plane)

1) the PA crash site left (literally) MILES of debris
    2) Look at the perfectly intact (and somewhat) healthy lawn a mere feet from the supposed plane crash site.

and just look at the picture in general.... it doesnt add up to a airplane crashing there; but instead into an explosive from its interior
    Agreed. Additionally the hole was very non-plane like. Look at the holes on the towers and compare that to the hole on the pentagon. Two very different holes. The pentagon looks more like a truck bomb explosion.

There has been a shit load of debate about this... And it could easily be proven. This is one of the most secure buildings in the USA. It has video surveillance of every angle 24/7. Had a plane actually hit the building, it would have been no biggie for them to release a picture of this happening. There is none.

So why would they do this? My guess (just a guess), that fighter jets shot down the plane because they did not know the target or wanted to minimize the causalities. They did not want to make public that they shot down a hijacked plane, so a bomb was detonated outside the pentagon.
    There is video of the plane crashing into the pentagon on the security cameras. The reason the hole doesnt look like a plane imprint is because the plane hit the ground right before crashing into the pentagon, thus resulting in the wings not being parallel.
    yes. some people dont understand that.

I read the other day that Bush wrote most of his speeches. I wonder how true that is. my gut reaction is BS
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    How is this such a hard concept for people to understand all these people have writers for them?

There is video of the plane crashing into the pentagon on the security cameras. The reason the whole doesnt look like a plane imprint is because the plane hit the ground right before crashing into the pentagon, thus resulting in the wings not being parallel.
    I never saw the video. and I looked for a while for it too.

really though I am not saying I believe the conspiracy theories. My "give a fuck" meter is pretty low to really have an opinion either way.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I saw it on the documentary it was like a parking lot security camera
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    hey chicken_fukker your the fukkin moron here ya go buddiez

Prominent Arabs
    blame 9-11 on Jews
    http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=25995

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

fukk y00z [-(

[-(

blue turbins

hey chicken_fukker your the fukkin moron here ya go buddiez

Prominent Arabs
    blame 9-11 on Jews
    http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=25995
    There was a slight consensus in the Middle East after the attacks was that it was a Zionist conspiracy against Islam and that the video tapes of Osama bin Laden admitting to attacking the towers were forgeries. You have proved nothing with this.
    edited May 2011
    ehh whateva the statement didnt deserve a facepalmz [-(

[-(

blue turbins

really slight...?

from article:

While many in the Middle East speculate the culprit could be the U.S. itself, the most popular view among Arab media reviewed by MEMRI is that Israel, world Zionism, the Mossad, or, simply, the Jews carried out the attacks.

Read more: Prominent Arabs
    blame 9-11 on Jews http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=12323#ixzz1LJXaKR59

[-(

blue turbins

really slight...?

from article:

While many in the Middle East speculate the culprit could be the U.S. itself, the most popular view among Arab media reviewed by MEMRI is that Israel, world Zionism, the Mossad, or, simply, the Jews carried out the attacks.

Yes. Slight. (nearly) Everyone outside of the lower class in the Middle East understands that it was an act of terrorism.
    really slight...?

from article:

Yes. Slight. (nearly) Everyone outside of the lower class in the Middle East understands that it was an act of terrorism.
    sure they do just like most of the USA dont believe what theyre media says either... and where were these lowerclass arab polls taken? 8-|

[-(

blue turbins