Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Bin Laden Dead!!!! America, Fuck Yeah!!!

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

the only "nugget" they've been sitting on since august is the lead they received on the location of osama. I don't blame the government at all for not releasing that to the public cause then all osama or other terrorists has to do is look on tv or the internet and see "oh look, america might know where we are. better move somewhere else."
    probably. I wasnt claiming my previous theories to be fact or based in truth. All I was really saying is I am suspicious of anything the gov says.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    They should have stripped him naked, stuck a pig on his cock, painted the words "where are your virgins now bitch" and towed him by his feet thru the streets of Pakistan behind a humvee

I don't condone violence or glorifying death....but paybacks a bitch
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    honestly i wished he was taken alive... then thrown in a city jail where he could be repeatedly beaten on and raped by angry black Americans for the rest of his pathetic life, and rotted to death in a jail
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    i love how obama is getting credit for this, it seriously had very little do to with him, people misconstrue the role of a president so much. ya hes the commander in chief but all the info leading to the killing and the actual killing was done by others. basically they came to obama and said "i think we found were osama is" and he said "okay lets get him". any person could of done that. it was the intellegince people who should get credit
    remember how George Dubya got intel about a planned attack in the US about a month prior to 9/11..... and he decided to not act on that intel?

this is something like that.... except this time, the president wasn't half-assing any intel and decided to act on it because you know. IT'S HIS JOB!

^ that's why he gets credit for it..... Navy seals arent just gonna go Berserk on a fortress without having the green light beforehand. He directly wasn't involved, but with the intel provided.... he just knew what to do with it.
    edited May 2011
    it probably went down like this...

person 1 tip - "bin laden is over there"
    cia #1 - "thanks. take this twenty"
    cia #2 - "so bin laden is over there? okay reposition satellites"
    cia #3 - takes pictures
    cia #4 - takes audio
    cia #5 - proves its him.
    ...................... CUT
    cia #986 - considers all data "looks good. we should raid"
    superior #1 - "looks good we should raid"
    up the chain #1 - "looks good we should raid"
    up the chain #2 - "looks good we should raid"
    up the chain #3 - "looks good we should raid"
    up the chain #4 - "looks good we should raid"
    up the chain #5 - "looks good we should raid"
    up the chain #6 - "looks good we should raid"
    ................CUT
    last before Obama - "Looks like this might be bin laden"
    Obama - "looks good we should raid. signed."

raid, killed, news.

Yeah... Obama really did a lot for this kill.
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    Seeing as Clinton supposedly had intel on Osama's whereabouts in 1998(?) and didn't act on it, then yeah, Obama DID do quite a bit.

You all can harp on Obama saying "my direction, my command" all you want, but you're missing the most important parts of the speech. Osama is dead, no Americans were harmed in the raid, and no civilians in a crowded area were harmed in the raid. That is all that people should be paying attention too.

Oh and the fact that we are not and have not been at war with Islam. Another key point from the speech.
    actually,

they found the fortress because he decided to follow a courier who they believed to be of importance.

it's simple.... Obama doesn't practice due diligence and the courier is never followed, the fortress never found, Osama never shot, and this thread never made.

and that's FACT.... not "probably"
    actually,

they found the fortress because he decided to follow a courier who they believed to be of importance.

it's simple.... Obama doesn't practice due diligence and the courier is never followed, the fortress never found, Osama never shot, and this thread never made.

and that's FACT.... not "probably"
    I don't get why we are having this argument. Obama did not decide to have that courier followed. Someone in the military or CIA did. Someone other then Obama. Someone who was probably in that very role during the Bush administration. Intel gathering goes on every day with billions of different strings.... Presidents don't get involved unless some real creditable evidence comes up. and then he is like "go"

Obama most likely had very little to do with this. He gave the okay to go in, once all the intel was gathered. big whop.... almost any other potential president would have done the same thing. Except maybe ron paul.
    heh.... we'll just have to agree to disagree then
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    edited May 2011
    Obama is a great speaker.....no surprises there. My opinion of him does not change with this news but I applaud his role in this.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    Obama is a great speaker.....no surprises there. My opinion of him does not change with this news but I applaud his role in this.
    Same here. Well said
    edited May 2011
    *already posted cuz im uncool*
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    ^ Already posted ^
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    ^ Already posted ^
    damn pulled a Will... sorry...
  • DreamtheaterDreamtheater Posts: 1,088 just the tip
    uhm...so the taliban could release pictures of POW that they had and tortured but we cant provide a picture of a corpse...riiiiiight
    keep in mind these people are really fucking stupid when it comes to logic....
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    americans are becoming like this d00d glaoting over the dead

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

uhm...so the taliban could release pictures of POW that they had and tortured but we cant provide a picture of a corpse...riiiiiight
    keep in mind these people are really fucking stupid when it comes to logic....
    these people piss me off...
    pffft just saw this from christians on FB

May 1st Prayer...Now I lay me down to sleep. One less terrorist this world does keep. With all my heart I give my thanks. To those in uniform of all ranks...you serve our country and serve it well...with humble hearts your stories tell...so as I rest my weary eyes...while freedom rings our flag still flies...you give your all, do what you must...with God we live and God we trust....Amen

[-(

blue turbins

christians we're kind people.... but thank God Bin Laden iz dead fukkinlolwut?!

[-(

blue turbins

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    i love how obama is getting credit for this, it seriously had very little do to with him, people misconstrue the role of a president so much. ya hes the commander in chief but all the info leading to the killing and the actual killing was done by others. basically they came to obama and said "i think we found were osama is" and he said "okay lets get him". any person could of done that. it was the intellegince people who should get credit
    remember how George Dubya got intel about a planned attack in the US about a month prior to 9/11..... and he decided to not act on that intel?

this is something like that.... except this time, the president wasn't half-assing any intel and decided to act on it because you know. IT'S HIS JOB!

^ that's why he gets credit for it..... Navy seals arent just gonna go Berserk on a fortress without having the green light beforehand. He directly wasn't involved, but with the intel provided.... he just knew what to do with it.
    THIS
    OMFG THIS!!!!!
    imageimage