Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Big 4 - One Show Out West Was Not Enough

Comments

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Yeah I may still do it but I may not. It's up to my parents. I'm at the point today, after being so angry and upset yesterday that it's just a concert. It's a once in a lifetime event, sure, but it's still just a concert. If they say I can't go it's not the end of the world. So we'll see how it goes when I talk to them later.

It may happen, it may not. Oh well lol
    that's exactly how I feel about Mayhem this year. I wanted to go so badly and when my parents said I can't buy any concert tickets until I pay off the car, I flipped out. Now I sort have taken a step back and started to view concerts like a normal person would (people who go to maybe 1-2 a year if that) and just thought that it's just a concert. I can see these bands some other day when I'm older and can make my own decisions without my parents stopping me. I want to go but at the end of the day, it's just a show.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    I just sent Alex the seating chart with the prices....still waiting to hear back from him. This is not a concert I'm willing to go to alone, so if he doesn't go, I'm probably not going to.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited May 2011

I still dont understand why they are so fucking high compared to Cali, its fucking bullshit ridiculous <_>
    i'm telling you they saw the turn out for cali and knew they could jack the prices up even more and people would still pay it. its all about greed
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers

I still dont understand why they are so fucking high compared to Cali, its fucking bullshit ridiculous <_>
    i'm telling you they saw the turn out for cali and knew they could jack the prices up even more and people would still pay it. its all about greed
    yeah man, I agree, it just sucks for us who thought we could get 100 tix and still be on the floor.... dissapointing. $500, for 2 tickets, cause thats how much it will end up being when you add the other charges and parking, ect... its just beat...
    yo Brennan or Wake????

if i was to get GA floor back, how far is it from the stage?
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    edited May 2011
    yo Brennan or Wake????

if i was to get GA floor back, how far is it from the stage?

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/nyy/components/ticketing/thebig_four_map.pdf (the green section)
    :-? I wonder if I get back if I will still be able to see, or if it will be a waste?
    The stage will definitely be high enough for you to see. You won't be as far back as you may think. Just picture the outfield at a game.
    :-? I have few hrs to think... I dont know what to do, I really want to go... but its sooo expensive :-??
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Skip starbucks one time this week. cut your cig intake by 50% for a week. Skip jomba juice today.
    I do literally none of those.
    And I didn't know about prices before at all. I thought $150 Might be reasonable at best for GA.
    image Photobucket
    Skully? you goin to this?
    don't do it George, you know theres gonna be some good club tours poppin up during the summer and you'll be kicking yourself in the ass
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    maybe. but its probably gonna be $100+ for one ticket.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    maybe. but its probably gonna be $100+ for one ticket.
    probably? dude its 94 for the nosebleeds before fee's. its going to be well over a 100 a ticket
    cheapest ticket with fees = US $105.00
    damn, $15 dollars in fees @-)
    damn, $15 dollars in fees @-)
    don't do it George, you know theres gonna be some good club tours poppin up during the summer and you'll be kicking yourself in the ass
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    :-? I wonder if I get back if I will still be able to see, or if it will be a waste?
    George, I think this is what I'm getting. Hang with us.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    $15 for fees isn't bad considering the rest of the ticket costs nearly $100....
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Once i rob a bank i can buy tickets haha.