Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Big 4 - One Show Out West Was Not Enough

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    still im so surprised because you paid for club-met right?
    Yeah I did too. That's another reason why I'm so pissed off about the prices for this show
    hope you see metallica some day. they put on one of the greatest concerts you will ever see.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Next time Metallica comes around I am shelling out for floor. Same for Iron Maiden.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    Yeah I did too. That's another reason why I'm so pissed off about the prices for this show
    hope you see metallica some day. they put on one of the greatest concerts you will ever see.
    I hope so too. Hopefully they tour within a year or 2.

It's cool that you got to go to the show in Indio. Once in a lifetime thing to do. I wish I could swing this one, but there's just no way.
    Next time Metallica comes around I am shelling out for floor. Same for Iron Maiden.
    Me too. I was going to get floor for Maiden at MSG last July, but it sold out before my girlfriend could get them. It's okay though cuz our seats were excellent anyway and we had a lot of fun walking around instead of waiting on a line all day to get the rail. Which I don't think would happen anyway cuz Maiden has a contest or something for the rail for fan club members
    edited May 2011
    yeah, it was $45 dollars, I did it cause I wanted to make sure I got florr tickets in advance.... i just cant do it at those prices. I still dont understand why they are so fucking high compared to Cali, its fucking bullshit ridiculous <_>
    I still say it is the same price basically.

Front G.A. floor: $225 = $199 VIP (but slightly better cause they have two sec)
    Back G.A. floor: $175 = $199 VIP (but slightly worse because its in back)
    Reserved lower level seats: $119 = $99 GA (GA started about 50 yards back from stage... and went back about 500 yards.)
    Upper deck reserved seats: $90 =$99 GA for those that didnt want to fight the front of the GA.
    Me too. I was going to get floor for Maiden at MSG last July, but it sold out before my girlfriend could get them. It's okay though cuz our seats were excellent anyway and we had a lot of fun walking around instead of waiting on a line all day to get the rail. Which I don't think would happen anyway cuz Maiden has a contest or something for the rail for fan club members
    Yeah, First To The Barrier makes it impossible to get rail unless you're in the IMFC. But still, I'd gladly take being 5-10 rows away from my favorite band. I would be in awe.
    Yeah, First To The Barrier makes it impossible to get rail unless you're in the IMFC. But still, I'd gladly take being 5-10 rows away from my favorite band. I would be in awe.
    Yeah I would be fine with that too since I can see over most people, but my girlfriend who is my show companion is only 5'2" so when we go into the pit for shows we need to be on the rail.

We were on the rail for Slipknot at MSG in February 09. Just incredible.
    edited May 2011
    I've never been to Yankee stadium. But I've been to the Mariners stadium, and honestly there is NOT a bad seat in the house. If I won an all expense trip paid trip to this a Big 4 show, and I had to pick between Upper Deck Reserved in NY, or Indio GA...... I probably would have gone with NY. at least you can see shit there.
    Here's the seating chart....

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/nyy/components/ticketing/thebig_four_map.pdf
    ohhhhhhh.... dude that is crazy. I thought the GA Back was going to be behind the stage.

Here's the seating chart....

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/nyy/components/ticketing/thebig_four_map.pdf
    That's actually very intriguing. If I could get into 104 in right field it would actually be worth it. I gotta talk to the parentals again now lol

104 would probably be better then back GA.
    If I lived near there I would probably try to get the best ones in general seating.
    Yeah 104/105/205 would actually be a lot better. I gotta find out what price they won't go past for this. Because I'm doing the presale, so I'd have a decent shot at landing 104 tix.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Dude try for 109 or 110. 104 is closer but I'm sure you won't be able to see anyone on the right side of the stage unless they're close to the front of the stage

When I saw maiden I was at a view like that and couldn't see all of the background posters they had up and I could barely see Nikko. It was a fun show either way but I would have preferred being a little more towards the middle
    Dude try for 109 or 110. 104 is closer but I'm sure you won't be able to see anyone on the right side of the stage unless they're close to the front of the stage

When I saw maiden I was at a view like that and couldn't see all of the background posters they had up and I could barely see Nikko. It was a fun show either way but I would have preferred being a little more towards the middle
    Yeah it looks like 107, 108, 109 would be best.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Looked at it again and that's exactly what I would think. 104 would get you closer but the view from 107/108/109 would be better and I'm sure you'll be able to hear just fine. Especially during Metallica lol
    Yeah I may still do it but I may not. It's up to my parents. I'm at the point today, after being so angry and upset yesterday that it's just a concert. It's a once in a lifetime event, sure, but it's still just a concert. If they say I can't go it's not the end of the world. So we'll see how it goes when I talk to them later.

It may happen, it may not. Oh well lol
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    here's a 3D layout of the stadium if it helps any...

http://yankees.io-media.com/
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    yeah, it was $45 dollars, I did it cause I wanted to make sure I got florr tickets in advance.... i just cant do it at those prices. I still dont understand why they are so fucking high compared to Cali, its fucking bullshit ridiculous <_>
    I still say it is the same price basically.

Front G.A. floor: $225 = $199 VIP (but slightly better cause they have two sec)
    Back G.A. floor: $175 = $199 VIP (but slightly worse because its in back)
    Reserved lower level seats: $119 = $99 GA (GA started about 50 yards back from stage... and went back about 500 yards.)
    Upper deck reserved seats: $90 =$99 GA for those that didnt want to fight the front of the GA.
    lol, you forgot the GA floor tickets for $100 all of us were goiing to get...