Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Big 4 - One Show Out West Was Not Enough

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    yeah i havent spent 600 bucks on my last 15 concerts combined lol
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    Yeah dude I have no money for this show. This show was going to be a birthday present if it was the same price as Indio. I'm not having my parents pay 150 for decent seats after just getting a new laundry machine, having to redo the whole brakes system on my mom's car because it lit on fire among other things.

It is more to sit 1,000+feet away at this show than GA was at Indio. It's not right.

Not everybody can afford it. It will still sell out and I hope they all have fun.

Glad you were able to afford it and have fun, but others cannot. Not everybody's situation is the same. So at this point, for those of us who cannot afford to go, we ask you to shut up a bit and stop telling us what to do with our money.

By the way, there is NO VIP for this show. Just Front GA.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

you spent 600 bucks on ONE concert. you obviously are not hurting for money
    It was a mistake. We've been going through some financial bullshit and the Thursday when tickets went on sale, the very next day I was told by several people that my financial problems were going to be taken care of. So I went out on a limb and bought it thinking a payday was coming the next day. Friday rolls around and everything fell apart. Basically I fucked up. Shouldnt have counted my chickens before they were hatched. Had things gone like they were supposed too, then I'd been able to afford to go. Since they didn't, I kinda fucked my family over.

since it was already paid for, I had to go. I bought a non-refundable plane ticket because it was the cheapest.

By the way, there is NO VIP for this show. Just Front GA.
    Front GA is the same as Indio VIP. Probably the only reason why they are not calling it VIP is because they had an extra food area for VIP's only. The VIP ticket didnt get you a meet and greet or anything. It was just access to the front GA area.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep

Glad you were able to afford it and have fun, but others cannot. Not everybody's situation is the same. So at this point, for those of us who cannot afford to go, we ask you to shut up a bit and stop telling us what to do with our money.
    this

i'm still paying off and hurting from my massive and this is massive for me $1500 expenditure for a new washer, dryer and fridge so my electric bill would stop ass fucking me. right now we are trying to sell our second car for a scooter that gets 70 mpg.

this
    i'm still paying off and hurting from my massive and this is massive for me $1500 expenditure for a new washer, dryer and fridge so my electric bill would stop ass fucking me. right now we are trying to sell our second car for a scooter that gets 70 mpg.
    you should have checked cregslist. You can get a decent washer/dryer/fridge for probably less then 200 total for all three. I'd bet the power savings between a creglist one and a new one, would not be that great.

Why a scooter instead of a motorcycle? They will actually probably cost you about the same. Not something really nice.... just like a 400cc starter bike.

this
    you should have checked cregslist. You can get a decent washer/dryer/fridge for probably less then 200 total for all three. I'd bet the power savings between a creglist one and a new one, would not be that great.

Why a scooter instead of a motorcycle? They will actually probably cost you about the same. Not something really nice.... just like a 400cc starter bike.
    craigslist doesn't come with a 4 year covers anything expect beating it with a sledgehammer warranty

and this is what we are going to buy as soon as the car sells

http://www.scooterdepot.us/Moped-Touring-150cc-Deluxe-Air-Cooled--p-455.html
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    i allready have the preganacy medical bills rolling in. thank you Obamacare!
    i already have the preganacy medical bills rolling in from my choice to knock my wife up. Fuck Obamacare for not making this completely free for me
    i already have the preganacy medical bills rolling in from my choice to knock my wife up. Fuck Obamacare for not making this completely free for me
    cost of the whole preganacy and birth of my son 6 years ago before ObamaCare - $250. Cost so far $2K, and thats just 2 ultrasounds and some blood work. I am not looking for free, just wish it would cover something
    cost of the whole preganacy and birth of my son 6 years ago before ObamaCare - $250. Cost so far $2K, and thats just 2 ultrasounds and some blood work. I am not looking for free, just wish it would cover something
    be happy you have insurance at all. 50 million people don't
    be happy you have insurance at all. 50 million people don't
    i would rather not..then i could negotatite with the doctors. if i dont keep the crappy insurance, i get a state tax penalty
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    So, who else is still considering going?
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html

craigslist doesn't come with a 4 year covers anything expect beating it with a sledgehammer warranty

yeah, no warranty, but it probably wont break down. And if it does a few years later, another 25-50 dollars and you have another replacement.

I'll bet you I can find something cheaper and safer. where do you live again? NC right?

edited May 2011

yeah, no warranty, but it probably wont break down. And if it does a few years later, another 25-50 dollars and you have another replacement.

I'll bet you I can find something cheaper and safer. where do you live again? NC right?

Sanford, NC. i'm not buying it for a main mode of transportation. i still got my Altima. it will be nice to have for a sunny day.
    so because of gas prices, I think the market might be a little overpriced. Still, I would much rather have this then what you are thinking of getting.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/mcy/2358689612.html

You might be able to find something better if you watch the classifieds.

I knew someone who was going ot sell me a 1200cc Yamaha virago for 500 dollars. It was in great condition. Only problem was it needed the carbs cleaned out. I totally wanted to get it but my wife put her foot down on the "one bike only" rules. :(
    edited May 2011
    i do not like bikes, that's exactly why i was looking for a scooter

also 1000-4000 bucks, 90,000 miles and needs work...

no thanks

edit: completely missed the fact its older than me
    oh shit son, i need this

only 800 bucks :3
    i do not like bikes, that's exactly why i was looking for a scooter

also 1000-4000 bucks, 90,000 miles and needs work...

no thanks
    yeah... I said it was overpriced due to gas prices. I suspect you'll have similar problems with the scooter. everyone wants a 60 mpg vehicle when gas hits 5 dollars a gal. I cant wait for the rain to stop so I can start riding mine. I'm a fair weather rider. The coefficient of friction is much too low to ride in the rain or snow.

curious though... why do you not like bikes, but like scooters?
    oh shit son, i need this

only 800 bucks :3
    total metal \m/