Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Big 4 - One Show Out West Was Not Enough

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    never liked bikes, never will. can't really explain it.

• KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    So, who else is still considering going?
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    i think just you
    i think just you
    :-| oh well
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    edited May 2011
    i think just you
    :-| oh well
    btw Amon Amarth was ridiculously awesome, you really, really, REALLY should go. With Oden on our Side being played was the best thing i have experienced in my entire concert life
    I might be able to go to Amon Amarth because Alex is getting our Big 4 tickets most likely and I'm paying him back, so I think I can go to Amon Amarth.
    I might be able to go to Amon Amarth because Alex is getting our Big 4 tickets most likely and I'm paying him back, so I think I can go to Amon Amarth.
    \m/
    \m/
    I shall know on Thursday/Friday.
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    I'll be there. As of right now there's me and 5 other friends making the trip.

Btw, here's the ticketmaster link....

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1D0046A216C14A88?artistid=1549200&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=200
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    still no seating chart.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    This is ridiculous. I'm seriously reconsidering.
    reconsidering over 25 dollars George? Don't be lame. [-(

I paid 225 for VIP in CA (this was after Ticketmaster fees 199+25) and it was totally worth it. I'm telling you... this is a show you should really see. It was worth the 600-700 I spent out in CA.
    Made my decision, and it's a no. I'm dissapointed as fuck. I can't believe the fuckin robbery these niggaz is tryna pull. I just can't afford those tickets. Can't go. :-S :((

Hopefully Metallica tours later this year and I can get VIP then for 1/2 the prics of this.
    [-(

You didnt seem to have a problem with Mayhem robbing you of a hundred dollars. They don't even have a single band worth sitting though. fuck mayhem.

Did you know that all 4 bands play together on stage at the same time? Youz of all people should understand how epic that is. swallow your pride George! It is 25 fucking dollars.

[-(
    lolwut? where do you get $25 dollars? I was gonna spend $100 a ticket for the GA. I'm getting married in a few months man, I cant afford to spend $500 on tickets to a concert, I just do not have it. And if I did, I still wouldn't want to put that all in to one day. It's just a fucking ripoff. I can see all these bands at another time, them all being on one stage is awesome, but not worth throwing away all my money for the entire summer for. I wont be able to do anything else if I go to this. I got bills man, just dont have it. and I refuse to get seats, might as well just wait for the DVD if I;m going to get seats. No way I can afford this.

when did mayhem rob me for $100 dollars? I spent $35 a ticket?

It has nothing to do with pride, it has everything to do with just not having the money. If I go to this, I cant go to any other show all summer, cant go to the beach at all, cant go to six flags, no atlantic city, nothing, cant do anything. I just donot have that type of money right now. All my money is invested in my edding in a few months. I could have swung $200 for 2 tickets, but $500 no fucking way. You have to understand that.
    This is ridiculous. I'm seriously reconsidering.
    reconsidering over 25 dollars George? Don't be lame. [-(

I paid 225 for VIP in CA (this was after Ticketmaster fees 199+25) and it was totally worth it. I'm telling you... this is a show you should really see. It was worth the 600-700 I spent out in CA.
    Made my decision, and it's a no. I'm dissapointed as fuck. I can't believe the fuckin robbery these niggaz is tryna pull. I just can't afford those tickets. Can't go. :-S :((

Hopefully Metallica tours later this year and I can get VIP then for 1/2 the prics of this.
    [-(

You didnt seem to have a problem with Mayhem robbing you of a hundred dollars. They don't even have a single band worth sitting though. fuck mayhem.

Did you know that all 4 bands play together on stage at the same time? Youz of all people should understand how epic that is. swallow your pride George! It is 25 fucking dollars.

[-(
    lolwut? where do you get $25 dollars? I was gonna spend $100 a ticket for the GA. I'm getting married in a few months man, I cant afford to spend $500 on tickets to a concert, I just do not have it. And if I did, I still wouldn't want to put that all in to one day. It's just a fucking ripoff. I can see all these bands at another time, them all being on one stage is awesome, but not worth throwing away all my money for the entire summer for. I wont be able to do anything else if I go to this. I got bills man, just dont have it. and I refuse to get seats, might as well just wait for the DVD if I;m going to get seats. No way I can afford this.

when did mayhem rob me for $100 dollars? I spent $35 a ticket?

It has nothing to do with pride, it has everything to do with just not having the money. If I go to this, I cant go to any other show all summer, cant go to the beach at all, cant go to six flags, no atlantic city, nothing, cant do anything. I just donot have that type of money right now. All my money is invested in my edding in a few months. I could have swung $200 for 2 tickets, but $500 no fucking way. You have to understand that.
    Well said, George. Well said.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ohhhh... I thought you were saying previously that you were down with a NY VIP show. Which I think if you were speculating on prices, then thinking they are comparable to the CA prices is reasonable. So I thought you were down for the hypothetical $199 ticket, and then when they announced $225 you were like " [-( ". So really my comment was, "you're spiting hairs over $25?"
    I probably wouldnt go to the show for anything less then the $225 ticket. I cheaped out on Roger Waters and am still pissed about that.
    ohhhh... I thought you were saying previously that you were down with a NY VIP show. Which I think if you were speculating on prices, then thinking they are comparable to the CA prices is reasonable. So I thought you were down for the hypothetical $199 ticket, and then when they announced $225 you were like " [-( ". So really my comment was, "you're spiting hairs over $25?"
    lol nah, I mean it was a thought, but I think I was just fantasizing. When I talked to my girl about money she said we could get the $100 tickets. once the prices were release, it was like a kick in the balls. I mean the cheapest they have is $90 is the nosebleeds. Its a bunch of crap. I would pay this for Floyd and that's it. I wiash I could go, I really do. Just can't spend that type of money, I have other priorities.
    still im so surprised because you paid for club-met right?
    lol nah, I mean it was a thought, but I think I was just fantasizing. When I talked to my girl about money she said we could get the $100 tickets. once the prices were release, it was like a kick in the balls. I mean the cheapest they have is $90 is the nosebleeds. Its a bunch of crap. I would pay this for Floyd and that's it. I wiash I could go, I really do. Just can't spend that type of money, I have other priorities.
    Same. I mean, it's more expensive for the nosebleeds than the $99 in Indio once you factor in the service charges. It would be like $115 and you'd get to be 1,000+feet away and watch on a video screen. Why bother with it?

It sucks cuz I wanted to go so badly but once I saw the prices I immediately knew it wouldn't be happening. My parents are gonna pay for my Mayhem ticket instead. I just gotta decide where i'm going and if my girlfriend is going or not. So I will be making my decision in a month or so on that.
    Yeah I did too. That's another reason why I'm so pissed off about the prices for this show
    yeah, it was $45 dollars, I did it cause I wanted to make sure I got florr tickets in advance.... i just cant do it at those prices. I still dont understand why they are so fucking high compared to Cali, its fucking bullshit ridiculous <_>
    yeah, it was $45 dollars, I did it cause I wanted to make sure I got florr tickets in advance.... i just cant do it at those prices. I still dont understand why they are so fucking high compared to Cali, its fucking bullshit ridiculous <_>
    Because it's at Yankee Stadium. Home of the greedy fucks who buy their championships.