Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Big 4 - One Show Out West Was Not Enough

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I didnt go to their last tour because of money. But theres no way in hell im missing their next tour.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited May 2011
    Made my decision, and it's a no. I'm dissapointed as fuck. I can't believe the fuckin robbery these niggaz is tryna pull. I just can't afford those tickets. Can't go. :-S :((

Hopefully Metallica tours later this year and I can get VIP then for 1/2 the prics of this.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I don't think Metallica's going to do a US tour until their next album is done, so it probably won't be until 2012. Just a hunch though.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    I got two tickets for the last metallica tour for 110.
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    I don't think Metallica's going to do a US tour until their next album is done, so it probably won't be until 2012. Just a hunch though.
    I think you are correct.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    They toured like everywhere in 2008-2009.....where were you then? <_>
    Wasn't going to shows then. 2008 was my first show (projekt revolution) and mayhem was my 2nd concert in 2009.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    My first real concert was Mayhem 2009...
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Santana <_>
    ¿Tiene un problemo, señor?
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    So, I'm going to know on Thursday if I'm going or not. Alex might be paying for both our GA back floor tickets. He'll let me know on Thursday. I'm not willing to go to such a big show alone, but if I can't go, I'm not going to cry about it. So right now it's a 75% yes.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    well lars does need a new bentley, cmon guys....
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    This is ridiculous. I'm seriously reconsidering.
    reconsidering over 25 dollars George? Don't be lame. [-(

I paid 225 for VIP in CA (this was after Ticketmaster fees 199+25) and it was totally worth it. I'm telling you... this is a show you should really see. It was worth the 600-700 I spent out in CA.
    Jesus fucking Christ people! Where the fuck is this bitching coming from? [-(

Yesterday we didnt know prices but you knew that out in Butt-Fuck-Egypt-California, the prices were 100 regular and 200 VIP. And half of you were like "I'm totally there!". Then they announce the prices and VIP goes up 25. and for regular tickets you can either save 10 bucks or spend an extra 20.... And you guys are bitching? I call bullshit.

Skip starbucks one time this week. cut your cig intake by 50% for a week. Skip jomba juice today. You people are bitching about 20 bucks.... get fucking real. This is not in Butt-fuck-egypt-NY but New-York-City. Tickets went up a little? No shit... but an extra 25 for VIP is less then I would have guessed.

I get that not everyone was willing to spend 400 on plane tickets to fly to CA, and then 200 for VIP tickets, and another couple hundred in food and places to stay and shit.... Fine. I dont fault you. But this lands in your back door and you are like "Ehhhh... if it was 25 dollars cheaper". FUCK YOUZ! [-(
    Made my decision, and it's a no. I'm dissapointed as fuck. I can't believe the fuckin robbery these niggaz is tryna pull. I just can't afford those tickets. Can't go. :-S :((

Hopefully Metallica tours later this year and I can get VIP then for 1/2 the prics of this.
    [-(

You didnt seem to have a problem with Mayhem robbing you of a hundred dollars. They don't even have a single band worth sitting though. fuck mayhem.

Did you know that all 4 bands play together on stage at the same time? Youz of all people should understand how epic that is. swallow your pride George! It is 25 fucking dollars.

[-(
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    i saw slayer twice the last couple years, Metallica once on the death mag tour (and tons of times before), Megadeth i will be seeing at mayhem, and saw Joey Belladonna a month ago. I'm all set
    i saw slayer twice the last couple years, Metallica once on the death mag tour (and tons of times before), Megadeth i will be seeing at mayhem, and saw Joey Belladonna a month ago. I'm all set
    you didn't see them playing together at the same time on stage. You didnt see the bad blood being buried, and all the guys rocking out together at the same time. Nope, you didnt see that. [-(
    yes, but if i do go, i could miss the chance of seeing my second child being born.....
    yes, but if i do go, i could miss the chance of seeing my second child being born.....
    okay. you get a pass. :-D There are some things that should take precedence, and that happens to be one of them. also acceptable if you are limited on funds and can only afford one concert this summer and the one concert is Maryland deathfest. That is also a pass. Other then that though [-(
    Big 4 is 2 weeks before the due date, and i set the deadline as far as going out for shows Aug 31st. After that, i am staying within an hour away from home and the hospital
    Big 4 is 2 weeks before the due date, and i set the deadline as far as going out for shows Aug 31st. After that, i am staying within an hour away from home and the hospital
    yeah... 2 weeks is too close. I think my first was born a couple weeks soon. my wife started having contractions, and we drove 20 minutes to the hospital, and the kid was born like 10 minutes after we got there. Serious... Apparently we were close to a freeway delivery, but we didnt know. lol. If I was youz, I wouldnt go either. plus try reasoning with your wife if you did miss the birth? she'd be like [-( for life.