Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The road to moderation

Comments

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    1 on most of the time
    2 able to communicate with the other mods effecively
    3 not hastey
    4 able to suggest things and able to be calm when those things suggested arent taken
    imageimage
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    I feel like I'm the only person besides Tim who realizes what Wake was trying to accomplish with this thread. 8-|
    imageimage
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    who in their right mind would want to mod this board anyways.....
    My screen name is Sex_Offender, I doubt I'm in the right mind.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Bianca and Dayna should defiantly NOT be mods, they get way too combative over small shit

and not that i want to admit it, i do that myself from time to time but not nearly as bad as they do.
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    I feel like I'm the only person besides Tim who realizes what Wake was trying to accomplish with this thread. 8-|
    Nah, I know what he's saying.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Nah, I know what he's saying.
    :-bd
    imageimage
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    :-D

but on the bright side, everyone got to see how nasty I can be in a e-fight. lol. I should probably tell Bianca Im sorry. :-?
    lol not really @shane

all people have to do to know i'm right is read the Important, please read thread
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    :-t
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    :-D

but on the bright side, everyone got to see how nasty I can be in a e-fight. lol. I should probably tell Bianca Im sorry. :-?
    You better. Or Alex will kick your fucking ass d00d.

You better. Or Alex will kick your fucking ass d00d.
    I'm trying to figure out if this was a reason for or against the apology. :-?
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wake, even though you've talked shit on me lately... =D> =D> =D>
    lol not really @shane

all people have to do to know i'm right is read the Important, please read thread
    so I called people retarded and tried to point out how people were blowing the "severity" of the new rule out of proportion. right.

you just don't like me cause I disagree with you on a lot of shit. deal with it.
    you're right i don't like you, but disagreeing with me isn't the reason why
    not that it means anything, but this thread title was supposed to be borrowed from that Tom Hanks movie The Road to Perdition. I thought it was funny to draw the parallel from a mod to the mob. guess I wasn't as clever as I thought I was....
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    not that it means anything, but this thread title was supposed to be borrowed from that Tom Hanks movie The Road to Perdition. I thought it was funny to draw the parallel from a mod to the mob. guess I wasn't as clever as I thought I was....
    I fucking hate Tom Hanks w/ a passion. I just hated him in the beginning because he had curly hair. Then I saw he was a horrible actor.
    1 on most of the time
    2 able to communicate with the other mods effectively
    3 not hasty
    4 able to suggest things and able to be calm when those things suggested arent taken
    We had the same #1.

I think if someone is starting to be a nuance, that a mod should send them a PM asking them to cool it on a specific subject. What are peoples thoughts on that?
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    1 on most of the time
    2 able to communicate with the other mods effectively
    3 not hasty
    We had the same #1.

I think if someone is starting to be a nuance, that a mod should send them a PM asking them to cool it on a specific subject. What are peoples thoughts on that?
    Yea but some will see that as them not being able to voice their opinion.

I fucking hate Tom Hanks w/ a passion. I just hated him in the beginning because he had curly hair. Then I saw he was a horrible actor.
    same here. I don't think he is the worst actor ever, but he is very below average. And it pisses me off to no end when people praise him for his acting ability. Forrest Gump was probably his best role. he should stick to playing retarded characters.

that being said... "Road to Perdition" wasnt that bad.

same here. I don't think he is the worst actor ever, but he is very below average. And it pisses me off to no end when people praise him for his acting ability. Forrest Gump was probably his best role. he should stick to playing retarded characters.

that being said... "Road to Perdition" wasnt that bad.
    Ummm.... Cast Away??? That movie was brilliant.