Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The road to moderation

Comments

• LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I just find it kind of funny that it seems like EVERYONE wants to be a mod.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    because its already been laid out and his points are moot if the mods already have a plan
    control of the mass by a few will always result in rebellion. Get the people involved in what matters to the people, and this sort of board-ending shit will never happen. I wasnt saying my way or nothing, but trying to start a conversation on what WE want from moderation.
    how can you give an accurate description of what WE want when you havent spoken to each member directly on the topic?
    dont just assume
    imageimage
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Not me
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Not me
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    I wanna be a mod!!!11!2!one!oneone!!!1
    imageimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    *-:)

Erik can be mod!
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm on to all you guys saying that you don't want to be a mod. By saying that you don't you really do and are trying to earn brownie points.

I haz figured it allllll out.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    i want brownies!
    imageimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I'd like to be one since I've been here since the first days on the old boards and nobody has a big issue with me.

But hey, if I don't get voted, no biggie.
    I love winning with women
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    because its already been laid out and his points are moot if the mods already have a plan
    control of the mass by a few will always result in rebellion. Get the people involved in what matters to the people, and this sort of board-ending shit will never happen. I wasnt saying my way or nothing, but trying to start a conversation on what WE want from moderation.
    how can you give an accurate description of what WE want when you havent spoken to each member directly on the topic?
    dont just assume
    For starters, I havent gave any accurate description of what WE want. I have listed a few things that *I* think would help make this board a better ran place. My goal of this thread was that it would spark conversation about what WE think a moderator should be. Not who, but how they should act.

The only assumption I made about WE is that people in general would like to give input on the environment they want to exist in. That the people of this board have a mind of their own, and would like input on decisions that affects then DIRECTLY.

So sorry if that isnt something you want. I didnt realize you appreciated having people tell you where to go, what to do, and how to act.
    we dont need a discussion
    imageimage
    Based on what I said in this first post, I do not think I would make an acceptable moderator. I am not on this site enough to perform the task adequately.
    you know what we need?

A LIVE FEED OF PUPPIES!!!!

http://www.ustream.tv/sfshiba
    imageimage
    we dont need a discussion
    right. you like to be told what to do, when to do it, and how to do it. You dont like having any input on the world you live in. Alex is a lucky boy. well, unless he wants a girl who will have a mind of her own. but the possibilities you possess do have potential.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Oh, she'll do what I want her to do. :>
    I love winning with women
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    I'd like to be one since I've been here since the first days on the old boards and nobody has a big issue with me.

But hey, if I don't get voted, I'll fucking kill all of you.
    why put my input in here when ive spoken to the mods directly?
    please dont assume you know what i say to whom outside these boards
    imageimage
    so you're a hypocrite then. at least you're admitting it.

so you're a hypocrite then. at least you're admitting it.

dont see how thats hypocritical at all
    tim asked for patience and you all go nuts
    imageimage
    I didnt go all nuts. I posted a couple thoughts on what I thought should be the responsibility of a moderator. You then go all bitch on me, telling me I have no place to provide input. Later, you then tell me that you have been sending personal messages about your input on the site.

so uhhhh what sister? I can't post a couple thoughts for input, but you are cool with sending your input directly? Yeah step off. you're a hypocrite.