Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Important, Please Read (NSFW)

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    I think everyone needs to stop raging and watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A67ZkAd1wmI&feature=related
    thats for girls and gay. the first one is ruled out so i guess that leaves gay
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    First of all, Arlo, Nola, and Rob, suck on my dick. Rob, in the words of Bianca, YOU DON'T EVEN GO HERE, who the fuck are you to talk shit on me? Shut the fuck up. You forgot the part that I actually HAVE respect and maturity for people, as I have showed for months now and have come on good terms with many people, but regardless, the mods can fuck off for this, mainly Tim, because the only reason he gives a shit about "improving" this forum, is for his own personal profit. More friendly forum > More popular forum > More money lining his pockets. Anyways, yes I have a lot of respect, however, this situation, and Tim especially, pissed me the fuck off and I raged last night, fucking deal with it. I'm sure when you're mad you don't just go and say "Oh I'm just ever so mad what will I do now?" no, I flipped, so fucking deal with it, me swearing a lot in that post doesn't show any lack of respect, it shows anger. My hand is fucked up from repeatedly punching one of my cymbals as hard as I could after talking to Tim because he had my fucking blood boiling. My hand was gushing blood and now looks like it went through a meat grinder. Nola, I'm not even gonna address you, because you went full retard. I have no respect for anything except snakes and some goofy Rapper? Yea, sure. You're just plain stupid. I have no respect for tools like you is all. Another thing, I like nearly everyone on here, except for obvious people like Ellie of course. You can NOT say that I just shit on people on here unprovoked, so don't even fucking go there.

As far as this rule, it's absolute fucking bullshit and I completely agree with many people in this thread, Rex, Shane, Live Free, Etc. However, I refused to just leave and let you assholes win over this shit, but at the same time, I refuse to walk on eggshells and censor myself, so I'll probably end up banned in a few days tops anyways, but as for now, I've done nothing to be banned.

And none of those insults were "personal" so none of you better EVEN fucking go there.
    d00d y00z forgotz to address meh [-(

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

If Tim is seriously gone, then holy shit... \m/ =D> :-bd \:D/
    i wonder if he though we'd roll over and take the assfucking quietly? this is the Mayhemers, bitches better recognize.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I missed you Catz, mah Poppaz. >:D<
    thats for girls and gay. the first one is ruled out so i guess that leaves gay
    you love it
    :>
    I don't care. I said I'd rather have the shitty white layout instead of this bullshit, and I stand by it.
    say goodbye to any sort of bug being fixed or any nice shit being done for the forum.

good fucking job guys.
    we still hold value to him. we are a high traffic beta forum to test new shit before pushing it live so the people who actually pay don't have the bugs we do
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A67ZkAd1wmI&amp;feature=related
    My friend always fucking plays that on the piano everyday at school. Shit is sooooooooooo fucking annoying.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    say goodbye to any sort of bug being fixed or any nice shit being done for the forum.

good fucking job guys.
    Seriously, I like the fact that we've always had help with this board. :-<
    I missed you Catz, mah Poppaz. >:D<</p>
    d00d y00z betta speak y00z peace wif meh [-(

[-(

blue turbins

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    edited April 2011
    Ok, time for me to clear some things up. I Will'ed, but I don't give a fuck.

First of all, every single mod agreed to ban Erik. There was no power trip involved. There was, however, a miscommunication, and in the middle of discussion someone pulled the trigger on the banhammer and did not say anything to the rest of the mods. It was NOT, I repeat, NOT Tim. So get off his ass about it.

Second of all, Erik got re-banned automatically because of the new ban system that has been implemented. Ed unbanned him but did not do it correctly. Therefore, the system thought Erik was trying to get around the ban and automatically banned him again. Now, the system needs to credit someone with the ban. Tim was the first admin on the list. Therefore, he got credit for the re-ban, even though he didn't do a thing. Ed then tried it again and did it correctly, and now it is fixed.

Tl;dr: A mod jumped the gun and banned Erik prematurely, he got unbanned but the system automatically rebanned him, and none of this was Tim's doing.

That is all. I hope you all are happy that Tim is gone.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    edited April 2011
    I will'd just now, but to my credit, I read 3 pages and decided that we still haven't gotten much further then from when I posted.

Jay, I thank you and everyone else for the positive reception.

EDit: FUCK, what happened to tim? WHAT happened to the forum?
    *Goes back to reread pages*
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Jesus christ you guys bitching about Tim are morons...
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    So, now the forums looks like crap and the quoting system is fucked.

Awesome guys...
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    hooooo shit!
    I love winning with women
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    Way to go guys. You got what you wanted.
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    edited April 2011
    What the fuck, guys?

<____________>
    Well, nothing we can do now. You get what you wish for.

First of all, every single Gastopo Member agreed to ban Erik. We are teh power trip involved. There was, however, a miscommunication(propagandaz), and in the middle of discussion a Jew pulled the trigger on the banhammer and did not say anything to the rest of the mods. It was NOT, I repeat, NOT Tim. So get off his esel about it.

Second of all, Erik got re-banned automatically because of the new ban system that has been implemented(final solutionz). gone.

[-(

blue turbins

FUCK YEA! \m/

Take no fucking shit.

I don't give a fuck if we lost a quote button and who's online. My "" works just fine for quotes.