Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    britts tryin' to get some ;-)
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    britts tryin' to get some ;-)
    Yeah. Talking to him right now.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    GET IT BRITT!!
    imageimage
    edited June 2011
    GET IT BRITT!!
    I'm trying! Kinda invited him to see a movie.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    I wanna meet this suitor when we go to philly in august k?
    imageimage
    edited June 2011
    I wanna meet this suitor when we go to philly in august k?
    Considering he lives in North Jersey (or according to him, Central Jersey)...I'll try. I know he's going to Summer Slaughter in Sayerville.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Yeah Britt! =D>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Oh yay well be there
    imageimage
    Yeah Britt! =D>
    :)
    Oh yay well be there
    I might go. Still don't know if I can afford to make the trip up there.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    new qz.... I nominate nola....
    new qz.... I nominate skull....
    Done! Just give me a few min. to think of some.

"That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    1. Favorite sex position?
    2. What celebrity(s) do you currently have crushes on?
    3. Ever take a pic of your own turd?
    4. Is there a celebrity in particular that you find attractive that would seem as a surprise to most people?
    5. Ever snort coke off of a strippers ass while she was texting her boyfriend?
    6. Do you know what comedian that last question was a referrence to?
    7. Ever walk around your house naked just because nobody was home?
    8. Ever use someones ass as a pillow?
    9. Ever walk around outside naked?
    10. If you could stalk 1 celebrity, who would it be?
    1. Favorite sex position? - N/A
    2. What celebrity(s) do you currently have crushes on? - Avril Lavigne, Natalie Martinez, Danielle Harris, Eliza Dushku, Lindy Booth
    3. Ever take a pic of your own turd? - No
    4. Is there a celebrity in particular that you find attractive that would seem as a surprise to most people? - Lindy Booth only because i doubt a lot of people know who she is but shes hot as hell
    5. Ever snort coke off of a strippers ass while she was texting her boyfriend? - No
    6. Do you know what comedian that last question was a referrence to? - Yes because i made these questions but im not gonna say who because then everyone will know
    7. Ever walk around your house naked just because nobody was home? - Yes
    8. Ever use someones ass as a pillow? - Don't think so but i want to ;-)
    9. Ever walk around outside naked? - Sorta, when i was like 16 or 17 i decided to walk outside on my deck naked but then i quickly turned around and came back inside lol
    10. If you could stalk 1 celebrity, who would it be? - tough one, off the top of my head i would say Eliza Dushku. I woulda said Avril Lavigne but shes famous for being a musician and not an actress or anything like that.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    1. Favorite sex position? - N/A
    2. What celebrity(s) do you currently have crushes on? - Sofira Vergara :X
    3. Ever take a pic of your own turd? - I've been tempted. I'm proud of some of the ones I've squeezed out.
    4. Is there a celebrity in particular that you find attractive that would seem as a surprise to most people? - Not really.
    5. Ever snort coke off of a strippers ass while she was texting her boyfriend? - No
    6. Do you know what comedian that last question was a referrence to? - Nope
    7. Ever walk around your house naked just because nobody was home? - I was wearing underpants, but yeah.
    8. Ever use someones ass as a pillow? - No put someone has used my ass as a pillow.
    9. Ever walk around outside naked? - No.
    10. If you could stalk 1 celebrity, who would it be? - Which ever one reveals the most on their Twitter. I don't want to put in effort. That's just creepy.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    1. Favorite sex position? -- Doggeh B-)

2. What celebrity(s) do you currently have crushes on? -- Used to have a thing for Evanna Lynch. Not really anymore, but she's pretty as hell in a lot of pics.

3. Ever take a pic of your own turd? -- lolwutno

4. Is there a celebrity in particular that you find attractive that would seem as a surprise to most people? -- See above

5. Ever snort coke off of a strippers ass while she was texting her boyfriend? -- :-|

6. Do you know what comedian that last question was a referrence to? -- I refuse to Google it.

7. Ever walk around your house naked just because nobody was home? -- Yee.

8. Ever use someones ass as a pillow? -- Bianca's lol.

9. Ever walk around outside naked? -- Not since I was three or so.

10. If you could stalk 1 celebrity, who would it be? -- Stalkers are weird, man.
    I love winning with women

6. Do you know what comedian that last question was a referrence to? Chappelle?
    nope, but his first name is Dave
    gotta be Attell then :bz
    YES!
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. Favorite sex position? Doggy
    2. What celebrity(s) do you currently have crushes on? Kate Beckinsale
    3. Ever take a pic of your own turd? I have not.
    4. Is there a celebrity in particular that you find attractive that would seem as a surprise to most people? Probably not.
    5. Ever snort coke off of a strippers ass while she was texting her boyfriend? All the time.
    6. Do you know what comedian that last question was a referrence to? Yes.
    7. Ever walk around your house naked just because nobody was home? Yep.
    8. Ever use someones ass as a pillow? Not that I recall.
    9. Ever walk around outside naked? Not that I recall.
    10. If you could stalk 1 celebrity, who would it be? I'm too lazy to stalk someone.
    10. If you could stalk 1 celebrity, who would it be? - Which ever one reveals the most on their Twitter. I don't want to put in effort. That's just creepy.
    10. If you could stalk 1 celebrity, who would it be? -- Stalkers are weird, man.
    you guys are boring, i keep asking these great questions so people can come up with funny answers but some people answer them too seriously. internet = unserious business

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. Favorite sex position? i like em all, whatever gives me a good POV :>

2. What celebrity(s) do you currently have crushes on? Keeley Hazell :X

3. Ever take a pic of your own turd? nope

4. Is there a celebrity in particular that you find attractive that would seem as a surprise to most people? Kerry Washington

5. Ever snort coke off of a strippers ass while she was texting her boyfriend? no :-S

6. Do you know what comedian that last question was a referrence to? Artie Lang?

7. Ever walk around your house naked just because nobody was home? I do that.

8. Ever use someones ass as a pillow? no.

9. Ever walk around outside naked? yup, consequences of being blacked out drunk. :>

10. If you could stalk 1 celebrity, who would it be? Skully @-)