Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    1. whats the longest relationship you have been in. 3 years on and off

2.if you had to be on a reality tv show which one would you pick. The Ultimate Fighter

3. What Tv show are you stuck on now. The Real World

4.Do you smoke cigs? eh

5. whats your favorite time of the year and why. Don't care

6.who are the ten people (5 chicks, 5 dudes) you would pick to be on a Metaluprising reality show Guys Chew/Brennan/Jay/Nola/Brad...Girls Distance/Bianca/Dayna/Courtney/Katia

7.What is one goal you want to accomplish by the end of the year To finish my EP and release it

8.What are you most looking forward to this summer. Nothing much

9.Any plans for the upcoming weekend? Cedar Point with the crew

10. Burgers or hotdogs Burgers

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Oh Facefuck....
    Yes? ;;)
    Do tell :-D
    Que? :-"
    TELL ME NOW OR DIE
    inb4lists
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    1. whats the longest relationship you have been in. 0
    2.if you had to be on a reality tv show which one would you pick. Fuck that
    3. What Tv show are you stuck on now. South Park I guess....
    4.Do you smoke cigs? Fuck That
    5. whats your favorite time of the year and why. Whenever I go to a concert.
    6.who are the ten people (5 chicks, 5 dudes) you would pick to be on a Metaluprising reality show Guys Alex/Erik/Jay/Nola/Brad...Girls Distance/Bianca/Dayna/Courtney/Ellie
    7.What is one goal you want to accomplish by the end of the year Write some fucking METAL!
    8.What are you most looking forward to this summer. July
    9.Any plans for the upcoming weekend? SAT...
    10. Burgers or hotdogs. Burgers
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers

1. whats the longest relationship you have been in. 5 pointless years.

2.if you had to be on a reality tv show which one would you pick. big brother!

3. What Tv show are you stuck on now. just got done with dexter, trying to find something new!

4.Do you smoke cigs? yeah.

5. whats your favorite time of the year and why. summer! parties, bonfires, beer!

6.who are the ten people (5 chicks, 5 dudes) you would pick to be on a Metaluprising reality show.. yeah i barely know you guys. haha.

7.What is one goal you want to accomplish by the end of the year. not getting pregnant!

8.What are you most looking forward to this summer.. seeing pat benetar! :)

10. Burgers or hotdogs. burgers.
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip

1. whats the longest relationship you have been in. 6 years this June. Married 5 months and 21 days today

2.if you had to be on a reality tv show which one would you pick. cupcake wars

3. What Tv show are you stuck on now. tosh.o and cupcake wars

4.Do you smoke cigs? i quit but since i've been losing weight i'm craving them instead of junk food

5. whats your favorite time of the year and why. december. it's when i take my paid vaca, xmas time, and usually mother in law comes down to spend time

6.who are the ten people (5 chicks, 5 dudes) you would pick to be on a Metaluprising reality show damn i dunno

7.What is one goal you want to accomplish by the end of the year well my main goal right now is to lose 25 lbs by august before i see my mother in law on vacation. hoping to lose 50 by december but that's a lot easier said than done since produce suck in winter and is expensive

8.What are you most looking forward to this summer. vacation in august. get a day in VA, 2 days in NJ, and a week in PA. I get to visit HS friends, attend 2 concerts, and visit friends from pa and best of all..... this year my dog gets to come!!

9.Any plans for the upcoming weekend? none i'd list here

10. Burgers or hotdogs none, i don't really like either.
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    edited June 2011
    1. whats the longest relationship you have been in. 3 months of pain.

2.if you had to be on a reality tv show which one would you pick. Pimp My Ride

3. What Tv show are you stuck on now. Tosh.0

4.Do you smoke cigs? Yuck

5. whats your favorite time of the year and why. Mayhem and Halloween.

6.who are the ten people (5 chicks, 5 dudes) you would pick to be on a Metaluprising
    reality show Guys Strat Jay/Me/Wine/Brad...Girls Dayna/Courtney/Britt/idk idk

7.What is one goal you want to accomplish by the end of the year: Get started with my two music projects

8.What are you most looking forward to this summer. Mayhem.

9.Any plans for the upcoming weekend? Going to Chicago
    10. Burgers or hotdogs. Burgers
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    1. whats the longest relationship you have been in? 1 1/2 years.

2.if you had to be on a reality tv show which one would you pick? None

3. What Tv show are you stuck on now? River Monsters

4.Do you smoke cigs? Yus

5. whats your favorite time of the year and why? Spring, not to hot and not to cold

6.who are the ten people (5 chicks, 5 dudes) you would pick to be on a Metaluprising reality show. I honestly have no idea who id pick.

7.What is one goal you want to accomplish by the end of the year? Finish working on this small video game im working on.

8.What are you most looking forward to this summer? Working and hanging with my gf

9.Any plans for the upcoming weekend? Not that i can think of

10. Burgers or hotdogs? Burgers
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It'll be 2 years in September since my last one.
    my comment is a general comment and not aimed at you because you are a girl and I am not sure if the same rules apply.

but if you are a dude, and you are counting years since you have had a girlfriend, then that is probably the biggest reason why you dont have one. If you stress about that shit, you'll just ruin your chances. go with the flow, let that shit go, and just concentrate on having fun. Do that and you'll be banging in no time.
    It may sound weird, but I love first dates :X

Nothing gets me more excited.
    first dates are great.... almost as great as the first time with someone new. sometimes you get lucky and both happen at the same time \m/

1. whats the longest relationship you have been in. 6 years this June. Married 5 months and 21 days today
    I thought you two were married longer then that. The first year of marriage is hard. oh wait... nevermind.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i actuallly kinda hate first dates, too much pressure and bullshit...id rather just meet a chick at a bar or party and get to know each other
    i hate first dates.
    guys act all dumb and shit.
    i hate first dates.
    guys act all dumb and shit.
    how so?

it's been almost a decade since I was dating.... but usually what I did for dates was just plan going out to dinner somewhere, and then see if they were up for doing something stupid afterwards. I never really ever planned anything for after dinner. just walked around town and see what sort of trouble I could get us into. Like maybe sneak past some "no admittance" sign to get to the top of some tall building. or maybe sneak into a hotel and go swimming in their pool. or something similar. My basic motto was if we did something we probably shouldnt be doing, at least she will remember me if we didnt work out. plus it was fun.
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip

I thought you two were married longer then that. The first year of marriage is hard. oh wait... nevermind.
    Why you say that?
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    i got asked out once by being invited to a Nickleback concert
    automatic no. obviously.
    lmfao that's funny
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy

5. whats your favorite time of the year and why. summer! parties, bonfires, beer!

s.
    this chick is bad ass :>

Why you say that?
    What part? the married longer, or the marriage is hard?

If marriage is hard - because the first year of my marriage was hard so I always think that is common. lol. I almost got a divorce after the first year of my marriage. Still not sure how we salvaged it.

If the longer part- because you always bicker like you have been married forever. Probably because you dated for 6 years prior.

s.
    this chick is bad ass :>
    ;)
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    It'll be 2 years in September since my last one.
    my comment is a general comment and not aimed at you because you are a girl and I am not sure if the same rules apply.

but if you are a dude, and you are counting years since you have had a girlfriend, then that is probably the biggest reason why you dont have one. If you stress about that shit, you'll just ruin your chances. go with the flow, let that shit go, and just concentrate on having fun. Do that and you'll be banging in no time.
    Yeah, I'm working on this, even though you said your comment didn't apply to me.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html