Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Purchasing an official domain name for the forum, need name ideas.

Comments

• MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    How about everyone just leaves the forum for 2 weeks, it might be good for some of you to get lives.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    How about everyone just leaves the forum for 2 weeks, it might be good for some of you to get lives.
    How about no.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    JESUS FUCKING CHRIST IT IS THE INTERNET
    you obviously care if u keep posting in this thread dude. then log off and dont worry about then..
    Where in my post did I say I didn't care? I'm not the one bitching and whining because something didn't go my way on an internet forum. Stop acting like you're gonna rally up the troops and how we're being so oppressed by how hard Tim works to make this site a good experience for us. How dare he try and improve the site?
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    youre telling a chick who worked 7 hours straight today and wrote a speech to get a life?
    lol hokay
    imageimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    erik, i very much agree with you
    nola, im halfway agreeing with you

{Upload|9315}

>:D<
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    look whos talking, seems like ouve been putting alot of thought into all this buddy. you said youreslf that youve been talking about it with tim for a long time. why dont you go back to your life and the forum will run just fine
    JESUS FUCKING CHRIST IT IS THE INTERNET
    you obviously care if u keep posting in this thread dude. then log off and dont worry about then..
    Where in my post did I say I didn't care? I'm not the one bitching and whining because something didn't go my way on an internet forum. Stop acting like you're gonna rally up the troops and how we're being so oppressed by how hard Tim works to make this site a good experience for us. How dare he try and improve the site?
    personally, i wouldt say its an improvment
    its not like a new feature. its more of a change
    imageimage
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited April 2011
    the bitches bitching just need to dealwithit.gif because you can cry a river of tear but. no one cares you don't like and its not going to change anything. like it or leave
    youre telling a chick who worked 7 hours straight today and wrote a speech to get a life?
    lol hokay
    YOU WROTE A SPEECH? By all means, continue bitching. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    look whos talking, seems like ouve been putting alot of thought into all this buddy. you said youreslf that youve been talking about it with tim for a long time. why dont you go back to your life and the forum will run just fine
    I'm rarely on the forum anymore. NOLA is NOLA.

dealwithit.gif
    something like...

{Upload|9317}{Upload|9318}{Upload|9319}{Upload|9320}{Upload|9321}
    imageimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Holy shit you guys have got to be kidding me...
    lol hokay
    YOU WROTE A SPEECH? By all means, continue bitching. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    just saying i have a life outside of this place
    BY ALL MEANS, CONTINUE TRYING TO BE A SMARTASS AND FAILING
    imageimage
    dealwithit.gif
    something like...

{Upload|9317}{Upload|9318}{Upload|9319}{Upload|9320}{Upload|9321}
    Do you keep all of these in a "not for personal use" folder?
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I like this one the most...

{Upload|9322}
    I love winning with women
    I like this one the most...

{Upload|9322}
    LOL.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    It's just a layout that the person who operates this site who also spent his free time making this for us. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't see anyone contributing to different ideas or constructive criticism when the layout idea was being made.
    {Upload|9323}
    i keep them in my 'tumblr' folder
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i dont understand why things cant go to a froum vote for big changes, if more than 50 percent of people want something then fine go ahead and do it. but just a small amount of people controlling shit and then saying deal with it is bogus shane and u know. if the govt does that u go in a little tizzy.

seriously why not forum voting on things?
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited April 2011
    terrellowenspouringpopcorninhishelmet.gif
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.