Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Purchasing an official domain name for the forum, need name ideas.

Comments

• MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    if tim wants my honest, non hostile, pure feedback here it is

personally, i didnt think anything about the old set up needed revamping
    i didnt like the name but thats not a big deal. everyone voted for it so its whatever
    the banner and the name come off as cheesy to me
    aside from the general dislike i have for it, the colors look good now that theyve been tweaked a bit
    honestly, i think we should be working on the bugs that are still around before anything cosmetic is done

there you go, take it as you will
    Thank you, I actually take this response seriously. Give this new layout a few days, and we'll see how everyone likes it. We'll customize shit later.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    the less fucking gay ass a7x and slipnut fanbois running around here the better, weve done pretty good in keeping them out so far i dont know what we would gain by having them all come here
    Why do you think that's going to happen? Look at the metal-archives forum. They don't have any of those..
    well ill say this and then stop bitching.....

id it turns into something like metal archives then fine, if you can get okay noobs that arent like the nuforums people i will 100 percent be on board. but if this place eventually turns into the nuforums then that would suck eally bad cuz this place was kinda cool for a while
    I would not let this place turn into the nu-forums, believe me.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    the fact that it ook so long to ban prince tho scares me a little. can we please ban fucktards like that a little faster in the future
    Yes. Vanilla actually learned some stuff from our Prince incident and is working on anti-troll tools, heavy duty ones.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yea, except Metal is hardly talked about here on here anymore. I barely listen to it now. Add on to that how much Gaga and Ke$ha are talked about on here. I'm not bitching, because it doesn't bother me at all, just saying.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Yes. Vanilla actually learned some stuff from our Prince incident and is working on anti-troll tools, heavy duty ones.
    I have a question too Mike.

Is it true that Tim is actually the reincarnation of Hitler and those "stickers" you are sending us are actually envelopes full of anthrax?
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies

Is it true that Tim is actually the reincarnation of Hitler and those "stickers" you are sending us are actually envelopes full of anthrax?
    No, they're stickrs of the star of David.

We have to wear them.

Not anthrax..it's actually a new kind of sticky plastic bombs Tim has been working on. He found a way to INJECT them into the paper of the stickers.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip

{Upload|9331}
    edited April 2011
    i think dayna also said earlier that she hates gay people and children
    no no no i think u misunderstood me i said i love caulk. it keeps my house insulated and warm

{Upload|9337} =D>
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Fuck all y'all haters, I like the moves.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    edited April 2011
    I wasn't planning on reading all seven or so new pages of this, but I did and Jesus fucking Christ, you people.

and if another Prince gets on here and is somehow able to stay as long as the actual one did...

and on a positive note, I like the changes, Tim. It'll take a bit of getting used to but otherwise, good job. :-bd
    imageimage
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    edited April 2011

and if another Prince gets on here and is somehow able to stay as long as the actual one did...
    O hey, Razor...
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer

O hey, Razor...
    Hey there Cheeze. ;;)
    imageimage
    edited April 2011
    how bout them Green Bay Packers n railroad tracks?
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I think everything looks great. Thanks mucho Tim i appreciate it
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    tim...this is awesome...thank you for your hard work and everything you do for us....everyone else stfu and get used to it
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I like the layout.....great job, Tim. I won't rehash anything that's been already said over the last 300 posts lol.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage