Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Purchasing an official domain name for the forum, need name ideas.

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    How about everyone just leaves the forum for 2 weeks, it might be good for some of you to get lives.
    you mean this isnt life?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    Once again, we've had a constant influx of new people in the past and nothing bad happened!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Once again, we've had a constant influx of new people in the past and nothing bad happened!!
    prince....really, arlo...
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    slowly we habe, new people drifting in once in a while isnt bad but you want our site to look like the nuforums?? cmon that place blows...
    He means on the old official forum.
  • TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    I got in one little fight and my mom got scared...
    there are some who call me... tim?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    noobs need to come, and eventually will be un-noobs...

i was a noob last year.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Yes let's pick out one bad apple out of countless numbers of people who have come and gone from the forum.
    The only reason there are dumbasses on the nu-forums is because of the bands the tour has. If we actually talk about METAL, we won't have 13 year olds talking about Five Finger Death Punch.
    really dont think this place could ever be as bad as that forum, but were kinda catching up
    do they still not allow new lines in posts?
    imageimage
    the less fucking gay ass a7x and slipnut fanbois running around here the better, weve done pretty good in keeping them out so far i dont know what we would gain by having them all come here
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    The only reason there are dumbasses on the nu-forums is because of the bands the tour has. If we actually talk about METAL, we won't have 13 year olds talking about Five Finger Death Punch.
    the majority of the stuff here has nothing to do with it
    imageimage
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    And for people who don't like it, what are the specifics of what you don't like besides "LOL IT'S GAY"?

I think that would help everyone out a lot more to get a feel of what to improve on. Just sayin'.
    whats the point?
    tim and mike dont like me for personal reasons so of course even if i say 'pretty please' they wont even listen soo...

my, youre sheltered arent you
    I think they'd listen to you more if you gave actual suggestions on what to improve on. I personally would back you guys up to improve on the things you want.

I used to run a few forums of my own a while back, btw. I always was open to new suggestions to people who contributed good things, had new ideas, etc. even if I wasn't particularly fond of them, lol.

the actual banner to me is not the problem, its the feeling that a small number of people are going to turn what used to be a place where evryone knew each other and could talk somewhat intelligently to each other without gay noobs evrywhere. thats my biggest concern of what is still to come, i dont really like the layout but its not really a big deal
    I thought it was the banner that everyone was having a problem with, lol. That's why you should of made a list of things you would of rather had, drawn something up, etc. Tim and Mike don't have much to go on to please you guys if you aren't giving any feedback and thoughtful suggestions of what you really want.
    the less fucking gay ass a7x and slipnut fanbois running around here the better, weve done pretty good in keeping them out so far i dont know what we would gain by having them all come here
    Why do you think that's going to happen? Look at the metal-archives forum. They don't have any of those..
    mike, question
    if we are getting new people, does that mean the sign up will be open again?
    thatd be a bad idea
    imageimage
    mike, question
    thatd be a bad idea
    The whole "registration being closed thing" was supposed to be temporary anyway. I told all of you this.
    if tim wants my honest, non hostile, pure feedback here it is

personally, i didnt think anything about the old set up needed revamping
    i didnt like the name but thats not a big deal. everyone voted for it so its whatever
    the banner and the name come off as cheesy to me
    aside from the general dislike i have for it, the colors look good now that theyve been tweaked a bit
    honestly, i think we should be working on the bugs that are still around before anything cosmetic is done

there you go, take it as you will
    imageimage
    mike, question
    thatd be a bad idea
    The whole "registration being closed thing" was supposed to be temporary anyway. I told all of you this.
    *gets ready for prince and jeff spam*
    imageimage
    Why do you think that's going to happen? Look at the metal-archives forum. They don't have any of those..
    well ill say this and then stop bitching.....

id it turns into something like metal archives then fine, if you can get okay noobs that arent like the nuforums people i will 100 percent be on board. but if this place eventually turns into the nuforums then that would suck eally bad cuz this place was kinda cool for a while