Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Purchasing an official domain name for the forum, need name ideas.

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Its pretty fucking sad that after all Tim has done for us that some of you fags can't even give him the slightest ounce of respect.
    I birthed Tim's firstborn child :D
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Its pretty fucking sad that after all TIm has done for us that some of you fags can't even give him the slightest ounce of respect. We would Still have the horrid white background, no quotes, no whos online, no sigs, still have ads and more if it wasn't for Tim and all of this shit was done for free. when Bugs pop up here Tim is on that shit quick sometimes fixing it on his free time. Some of you just need to shut your fucking mouth and if you don't like it leave
    Plus him getting us a custom domain.
    (*)
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yes!!!! It's perfect now!
    Its pretty fucking sad that after all TIm has done for us that some of you fags can't even give him the slightest ounce of respect. We would Still have the horrid white background, no quotes, no whos online, no sigs, still have ads and more if it wasn't for Tim and all of this shit was done for free. when Bugs pop up here Tim is on that shit quick sometimes fixing it on his free time. Some of you just need to shut your fucking mouth and if you don't like it leave
    Plus him getting us a custom domain.
    All of this. This isn't a pay service, stop fucking bitching.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    What I don't understand, is why the people that bitch about how bad this forum is keep coming back. Really, we won't care if you leave.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Not sure what the talk is about right now, I'm pulling a Will. But...
    I think it's cool.
    image Photobucket
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    What I don't understand, is why the people that bitch about how bad this forum is keep coming back. Really, we won't care if you leave.
    nor will anyone here really be missed
    Basically. Honestly, I think the best part is the people saying "everyone's going to leave" total to about 3. Rally up the troops, these numbers are increasing by the year
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I just like the original layout more for the nostalgia factor.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    Agreed, but every website changes it's layout at some point.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    erik, i very much agree with you
    nola, im halfway agreeing with you

{Upload|9315}
    imageimage
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Agreed, but every website changes it's layout at some point.
    But if the intention is to bring in new people wouldn't the original layout be new to them anyways?

Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    erik, i very much agree with you
    nola, im halfway agreeing with you

{Upload|9315}
    aaaaaand here's the three
    miss me, brian?
    i was cleaning my hamsters cage
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i wanted to like tim, the stuff he did to help our site was cool. i really wanted too like him. but then its like hes this new guy that came in and then basically is saying now that im changing lots of stuff and if people dont like it then leave. why would i support something like that? tim wanted metal uprising so now thats it. tim made a new design so now thats it. apparently hes just running the show now and we all better fall in line
    i wanted to like tim, the stuff he did to help our site was cool. i really wanted too like him. but then its like hes this new guy that came in and then basically is saying now that im changing lots of stuff and if people dont like it then leave. why would i support something like that? tim wanted metal uprising so now thats it. tim made a new design so now thats it. apparently hes just running the show now and we all better fall in line
    No, actually. Tim is only doing all of this because I've asked him to help me. Hate me, not Tim.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Everything he's done was at the request of the forumers.

<_>
    miss me, brian?
    I almost left the forum, but my therapist reminded me that self loathing is the key to my recovery.
    me and alex were JUST talking about that
    he didnt even acknowledge anyone elses suggestions for names once he picked his out
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    No, actually. Tim is only doing all of this because I've asked him to help me. Hate me, not Tim.
    dont worry i do hate you.
    miss me, brian?
    I almost left the forum, but my therapist reminded me that self loathing is the key to my recovery.
    he a very smart man
    imageimage