Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Purchasing an official domain name for the forum, need name ideas.

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    the reason most people love this forum is because it's become like a little family and we've all become friends in a way
    {Upload|9313}
    no.png 21.5K
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    People always need something to bitch about..
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    I'm aware that it was an option to simply replace the banner. I'm also aware that the design you've been using is from 5 years ago, and had numerous problems, not to mention it was plain and kind of ugly/boring.

There is nothing wrong with changing layouts once in a while, and seeing what happens.

As for you cunts that think its appropriate to say things like "This is absolutely terrible" - fuck you. It's fine to dislike it, but it's not fine to be a faggot about it. I spent my free Sunday updating your website, and if that's your response, then I have no further interest in reading your posts.
    Oh and well said Tim. Thanks for making the change, it'll take a bit of getting used to but it looks nice!
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    the reason most people love this forum is because it's become like a little family and we've all become friends in a way
    {Upload|9313}
    Are you dumb? If they weren't, there wouldn't be people coming from Jersey and Pittsburgh to Detroit when they could just go to the Mayhem in their own state. Same goes for me, I wouldn't be trying my hardest to go to Detroit if I didn't give a fuck about the people attending. I don't give a flying fuck about the actual concert anymore and most likely won't go to Chicago Mayhem if I can't go to Detroit.

• Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    SARCASM LOLOLOLOL
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    It's hard to tell how I feel about the new layout. I dig it, it's just awkward because I'm not used to it. I'll give it a few days before deciding what I like best. For you people saying that our forum is absolutely ruined because of the new layout, fuck you. Leave if it's so terrible.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    {Upload|9313}
    Are you dumb? If they weren't, there wouldn't be people coming from Jersey and Pittsburgh to Detroit when they could just go to the Mayhem in their own state. Same goes for me, I wouldn't be trying my hardest to go to Detroit if I didn't give a fuck about the people attending. I don't give a flying fuck about the actual concert anymore and most likely won't go to Chicago Mayhem if I can't go to Detroit.

What does this have to do with changing a layout and allowing new people to join?

I have a family but I don't avoid making friends because I like my family.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    It's hard to tell how I feel about the new layout. I dig it, it's just awkward because I'm not used to it. I'll give it a few days before deciding what I like best. For you people saying that our forum is absolutely ruined because of the new layout, fuck you. Leave if it's so terrible.
    Yee yee
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    there you go big daddy tim
    Better contrast now? It's less *blam*
    there are some who call me... tim?
    {Upload|9313}

Lol, what Cheeze said. I'm giving you a hard time here. Personally I really wouldn't go that much out of my way, but I understand that many of yall would, and are. It's cool.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I didn't say it's ruined because of the layout. The layout is terrible, but whatever. Not gonna bitch. What WILL ruin it is having stupid fucking noobs destroy the forum like the official boards.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    edited April 2011
    I'm aware that it was an option to simply replace the banner. I'm also aware that the design you've been using is from 5 years ago, and had numerous problems, not to mention it was plain and kind of ugly/boring.

There is nothing wrong with changing layouts once in a while, and seeing what happens.

As for you cunts that think its appropriate to say things like "This is absolutely terrible" - fuck you. It's fine to dislike it, but it's not fine to be a faggot about it. I spent my free Sunday updating your website, and if that's your response, then I have no further interest in reading your posts.
    ill just warn you now to stop reading all my posts then lol. i honestly have a big problem with all this bullshit but its not even worth getting back into. Btw tim your layout looks faggy as hell
    I didn't say it's ruined because of the layout. The layout is terrible, but whatever. Not gonna bitch. What WILL ruin it is having stupid fucking noobs destroy the forum like the official boards.
    Like we haven't had a bunch of new people come through before? I mean hell we used to be the actual official forum.
    Plus, don't forget, we were all new people at some point.
    is it just me or does tim keep changing the colors every 5 mins? lol
    Yee he's just tweeking shit for now, it's not like this is the final product.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited April 2011
    Its pretty fucking sad that after all Tim has done for us that some of you fags can't even give him the slightest ounce of respect. We would still have the horrid white background, no quotes, no whos online, no sigs, still have ads and more if it wasn't for Tim and all of this shit was done for free. when bugs pop up here Tim is on that shit quick sometimes fixing it on his free time. Some of you just need to shut your fucking mouth and if you don't like it leave
    Its pretty fucking sad that after all TIm has done for us that some of you fags can't even give him the slightest ounce of respect. We would Still have the horrid white background, no quotes, no whos online, no sigs, still have ads and more if it wasn't for Tim and all of this shit was done for free. when Bugs pop up here Tim is on that shit quick sometimes fixing it on his free time. Some of you just need to shut your fucking mouth and if you don't like it leave
    Plus him getting us a custom domain.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    fuck tim. 0 fucks