Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Purchasing an official domain name for the forum, need name ideas.

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    This new layout is terrible and I better not be expected to be "G-Rated" so we don't sway away the retarded noobs that are bound to come.
    You people are taking this way too fucking seriously. A layout change and bringing in new people doesn't mean anything has to change. It's a fucking metal forum, why would it be "G-rated"?
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Whoa the thread titles are way dark now.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    they wont stay for whiners like you, asshole
    Lol, someone mad? Suck my dick, bitch.
  • katiakatia Posts: 4,358 just the tip
    I just think you should all ask for things nicely x_x
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    All that's happened is a layout change.

peepz need to chill.

peepz need to chill.
    Yep

peepz need to chill.
    exactly. youre not forced to stay here, either

peepz need to chill.
    exactly. youre not forced to stay here, either

:(
    i wasnt talking to you x_x it was for all the whiners xD
    I hate to bitch, I do, but my point here is that the reason most people love this forum is because it's become like a little family and we've all become friends in a way, with many people traveling out of state to meet in person at Mayhem. Having this place infected with a bunch of retarded fucking noobs like the official forums is gonna kill this place for me, and I'm sure many others. The occasional new people we get is perfect and have had some pretty cool people stay for the long-run, like Xeno and Slap, but we don't need this shit to become official boards #2.
    But a layout change isn't changing anything 'cept the layout.
    Honestly I think we need some new members. Even if they are stupid, it gives us something to do. Shit's getting stale around here.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Personally I liked the old layout better. It would be cool if there was a site preference option for each user on which layout they wanted to use kinda like how GameFAQs does it. But i'd completely understand if that was way too much work. I'm just sayin...
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    Yes, but the entire purpose of the domain name and logo shit was to attract more people and make this forum more mainstream, now nigguhs are talking about putting articles and news on here to attract people, fuck that shit.
    edited April 2011
    that's my face during sleepytime

:)
    Just wondering, how does this mean anything negative? We're expanding. We're still our own site. We still have a forum. We still have all of the regulars.
    ^I think I broke the forum...
    it's not letting me edit posts :'(
    edited April 2011
    Yeah edit function isn't working

Edit: just kidding
    so much seriousness <_>
    Like I said, I hate to bitch, because people getting so asshurt about stupid forum related shit, like the constant NSFW battles, are something that I find pathetic and am very against, but if this honestly works and attracts a bunch of stupid ass noobs, it's seriously gonna kill this forum. The layout is terrible, but that's not my issue here.