Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Purchasing an official domain name for the forum, need name ideas.

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Yeah edit function isn't working

Edit: just kidding
    :'(
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Just wondering, how does this mean anything negative? We're expanding. We're still our own site. We still have a forum. We still have all of the regulars.
    My point is, it will make said regulars leave, including me possibly, if this shit becomes as bad as the official boards from an overabundance of noobs.

• Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    the layout isn't terrible <_>
    you're just not used to a different color scheme. use some sense.
    How is that not using sense? It's a matter of preference and it looks terrible. I don't see why it had to be changed.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Just wondering, how does this mean anything negative? We're expanding. We're still our own site. We still have a forum. We still have all of the regulars.
    My point is, it will make said regulars leave, including me possibly, if this shit becomes as bad as the official boards from an overabundance of noobs.

If there's really a problem we can ban people. We manage this shit. People are making too big of a deal out of this.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    We have mods
    Exactly.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    The color scheme was fine as it was. You coulda just changed the banner.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited April 2011
    OMFG ITS THE END OF THE WORLD PEOPLE! WE'VE NEVER HAD A INFLUX OF NEW PEOPLE BEFORE WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?
    The color scheme was fine as it was. You coulda just changed the banner.

This.
    OMFG ITS THE END OF THE WORLD PEOPLE! WE'VE NEVER HAD A INFLUX OF NEW PEOPLE BEFORE WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?
    Pretty much.

Also, the colors are fine. Instead of immediately rejecting change, try to embrace it.
    can't please everyone. just do yo thang, Tim.
    My eyes are already adjusted. The site looks great.
    Didn't need to be changed though. There was absolutely no problem with the old layout from anyone on here. There obviously is from quite a few people with this one.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    my only gripe is the main page is a little too dark for my liking, a few shades light would be sweet
  • TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    I'm aware that it was an option to simply replace the banner. I'm also aware that the design you've been using is from 5 years ago, and had numerous problems, not to mention it was plain and kind of ugly/boring.

There is nothing wrong with changing layouts once in a while, and seeing what happens.

As for you cunts that think its appropriate to say things like "This is absolutely terrible" - fuck you. It's fine to dislike it, but it's not fine to be a faggot about it. I spent my free Sunday updating your website, and if that's your response, then I have no further interest in reading your posts.
    there are some who call me... tim?
    edited April 2011
  • TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    my only gripe is the main page is a little too dark for my liking, a few shades light would be sweet
    I'll play with those colors and see if I can make it brighter. You're probably right about it being a bit dark.
    there are some who call me... tim?
    i just don't like the light gray bar
    and the huge ass start a new discussion button really sticks out meow
    the "start a new discussion" button has always looked like that, didnt it?
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Also, I love that the gray backing loads slightly after than soldier, so it looks like the color gets splashed onto the screen.
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It will take a few days to get used to the new layout, but I like it.