Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Another danger to society

Comments

• GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    fucking steam cars ftw
    WHATS WRONG WITH OIL CARS ?
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It was interesting reading this thread from a post-Bin Laden death point of view.
    Did you agree with my assessment of Bin laden?
    That the term "nut job" does not necessarily apply to him? Yes, I do.

Bin Laden, in all respects, is a fascinating person. What he did is one of the most deplorable crimes committed in modern history, but his story is just an enigma to me. He was an incredibly smart person, and really, well put together mentally. However, religious fundamentalism and insanity are equalized in American culture.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    1. weed needs to be legalized so the government can stop spending millions and millions on trying to stop it. they can legalize it and have their own pot shops and can make money off it. people will still grow it obviously just like people still make their own booze. if they wanted to they could make a law that if you didn't have a "grower" card and you were caught producing pot, you would be fined. with all the millions our government spends on weed enforcement we could put it into better health care options.

2. we need to stop helping the fuck out of other countries. we are suffering so bad as a nation right now but instead of focusing on improving our nation we go improve other nations...when shit is all dandy here and we aren't trillions of dollars in debt, then we can go play mr rogers with other countries.

3. we get double the oil we get from saudi from canada <_> why the fuck are we so concerned about the bullshit going on over there?

4. I'm gonna go move to canada with tim
    all of that
    imageimage
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    tap water isnt free for some people
    imageimage
    fucking steam cars ftw
    I think we should just use the sun and batteries.
    government doesn't like that. I'm surprised chevy or ford or whoever got away with making their charging car

fucking steam cars ftw
    WHATS WRONG WITH OIL CARS ?
    gas=3.59 a gallon
    tap water or your own piss=free

GAS IS 4.75 A GALLON HERE

TAP WATER IS NOT FREE THUS PISS IS NOT FREE

PLUS A CAR LIKE THAT WOULD BE VERY EXPENSIVE
    I could go to a drinking fountain at the park and fill up. freeeeeeee

yea those types of cars are and would be hella expensive but they will eventually be what we drive when oil is gone. unless we all get burros... :-?
    DONT KNOW HOW/WHY PEOPLE THINK THE OIL IS RUNNING OUT

ANY WHO, WE HAVE SHIT TONS OF OIL

TRUE YOU COULD FILL UP AT A PARK
    BUT THAT WILL MOST LIKELY BE ILLEGAL IF WATER CARS HIT THE MARKET IN A BIG WAY
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    I could go to a drinking fountain at the park and fill up. freeeeeeee

yea those types of cars are and would be hella expensive but they will eventually be what we drive when oil is gone. unless we all get burros... :-?
    DONT KNOW HOW/WHY PEOPLE THINK THE OIL IS RUNNING OUT

ANY WHO, WE HAVE SHIT TONS OF OIL

TRUE YOU COULD FILL UP AT A PARK
    BUT THAT WILL MOST LIKELY BE ILLEGAL IF WATER CARS HIT THE MARKET IN A BIG WAY
    yes we got a fuck ton of oil but it is a finite resource, we are going to run out...
    It's not that oil actually is running out that's the problem, it's problems are twofold. One is price. The Middle Eastern leg up over the west is their oil, and that will forever be what keeps the US entangled in Middle Eastern affairs. Unless we get rid of oil. Two is environmental damage. It will kill many with continued use. That simple.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    we are running out of the oil. there's proof that middle eastern countries are lying about how much oil they have. saudi arabia has started drilling in the ocean now. why would they do that if the land oil fields are so plentiful?
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    THE ONLY PROBLEM WITH OIL IS THAT IT IS DIFFICULT TO GET WE HAVE TO DRILL FOR IT

MODERN DRILLING METHODS SUCK PRETTY BAD WE CAN ONLY GET A COUPLE MILES DEEP INTO THE EARTH

IN THE FUTURE WE WILL COME UP WITH BETTER DRILLING METHODS AND BE ABLE TO GO DEEPER INTO THE EARTH TO PERCURE OUR OIL

I AGREE THAT IT SUCKS THAT OIL IS SO EXPENSIVE BUT I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT IF WE HAD WATER CARS

THEY WILL BE ALL KINDS OF EXPENSIVE REPAIRS AND MAINTENANCE

NO MATTER WHAT WE DRIVE IT WILL BE COSTLY

AS FAR AS OIL HURTING THE EARTH THAT'S JUST FUCKING HILARIOUS

THE EARTH IS 100% UNAFFECTED BY HUMANS

IT WILL CONTINUE TO SPIN FOR A EONS AFTER WE FADE OUT OF EXISTENCE
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It was interesting reading this thread from a post-Bin Laden death point of view.
    Did you agree with my assessment of Bin laden?
    That the term "nut job" does not necessarily apply to him? Yes, I do.

Bin Laden, in all respects, is a fascinating person. What he did is one of the most deplorable crimes committed in modern history, but his story is just an enigma to me. He was an incredibly smart person, and really, well put together mentally. However, religious fundamentalism and insanity are equalized in American culture.
    \m/ We are in agreement. I remember the first time I actually read the translated version of one of his video messages to the US after 9-11, I thought "it sure is interesting that an admitted terrorist is using the same words that our founding fathers used against England in 1776". I deplore his actions against innocent Americans and disagree with his religious fundamentalism, however I do recognize that he was an incredibly smart person that was mentally all there. His actions were almost predictable.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    THE ONLY PROBLEM WITH OIL IS THAT IT IS DIFFICULT TO GET WE HAVE TO DRILL FOR IT
    I use the same method for picking out my boots. Fuck rattlesnake skin boots, I like Stingray boats. YOU know how much trouble you gotta go through for Stingray boots?!?! He's gotta rent a boat and go out on the ocean and he's gotta get the diving equipment, He's gotta get one of those harpoon thingies, and get down to the bottom of the ocean and catch the fucker.... yeah... its a lot of work. that is why I only wear stingray boots.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep

there's so many things wrong with that i don't even know where to begin
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG

there's so many things wrong with that i don't even know where to begin
    LET ME HELP

START A = IT IS SCARY TO COME TO THE REALIZATION THAT THE EARTH CARES NOT FOR ME AT ALL.

START B = MY EGO DOES NOT LIKE THE REALITY THAT I CANT DESTROY MY PLANET.

SOME WHERE AROUND THERE SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT
    LET ME HELP

START A = IT IS SCARY TO COME TO THE REALIZATION THAT THE EARTH CARES NOT FOR ME AT ALL.

Are we physically capable of literally destroying the planet Earth? To my knowledge, no. However, we are very capable of accelerating human extinction.

Shit that's a good song title.
    LET ME HELP

Are we physically capable of literally destroying the planet Earth? To my knowledge, no. However, we are very capable of accelerating human extinction.

Shit that's a good song title.
    AGREED WE CAN MORE THEN LIKELY WIPE OUT LARGE PORTIONS OF THE HUMAN RACE AND OTHER LIFE FORMS WITH THE WEAPONS WE NOW CONTROL

AT THE SAME TIME THE EARTH/UNIVERSE COULD WIPE US OUT JUST A EASY

THE WHOLE SAVE THE PLANET SHIT IS A FUCKING SHAM

IT SHOULD BE SAVE THE HUMANS

AND COME ON NOW THEY ARE ALL READY TO MANY OF US :-?
    By save the planet we mean save the environment and by save the environment we mean save our ability to live comfortably on planet earth.
    By save the planet we mean save the environment and by save the environment we mean save our ability to live comfortably on planet earth.
    FUCK THAT

LETS WAGE WAR ON THE EARTH AND SHOW IT WHOS BOSS [-(