Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

what makes you panic?

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Ya. Whenever I'm with people I'm like hell yah it'd be chill as fuck to see a ghost. Then when I'm all by myself in a dark place I'm like fuck I think I'd pass out if I saw a ghost or something
    http://www.easternstate.org/halloween/preview
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Hahahaha it's all just in your mind, you psych yourself out. But I do believe in ghosts. Never seen one and I think I'll be fine if I never do
    When you do...first thing you try to do is find a logical explaination as to what you just saw or touched you...or tugged on your shirt
    imageimage
    But I do believe in ghosts.
    IT'S ALL JUST IN YOUR MIND
    Second quote is the answer to the first one. Ghosts are no less fanciful than the tooth fairy.
    Beg to differ
    imageimage
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I don't get why people think ghosts are real
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Samsies. And this is coming from someone who used to believe in that shit and saw/heard things. :-))
    When you and a whole group of other people see a little girl, dressed in a 1700's style white dress walk through a wall...then you can argue. Skeptics drive me crazy but believe what you want...most the population believe in an invisible god in the sky
    imageimage
    There's nothing out there that proves ghosts are real though
    When you and a whole group of other people see a little girl, dressed in a 1700's style white dress walk through a wall...then you can argue. Skeptics drive me crazy but believe what you want...most the population believe in an invisible god in the sky
    Same reason people believe in that cosmic Jewish zombie. Your mind can make you believe anything you want it to.

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Yeah same can be said about your god Santana.
    That's the saddest statement I've had the displeasure of reading today
    At least you can get joy out of religion. Believing in ghosts doesn't benefit you at all except making you hallucinate and become an extremely paranoid insomniac.
    {Upload|6329}
    It's true. There is no proof of any God
    imageimage
    Well would you like to elaborate as to why? Both are man-made fanciful beings and I'd love any kind of evidence that would prove me wrong.
    Same reason people believe in that cosmic Jewish zombie. Your mind can make you believe anything you want it to.

That's fine. This is an argument that no one can really win. Enough has happened to me...not just seeing things or being touched for me to believe there's ghosts or spirits out there. People can tell me all day that I'm crazy and need to be institutionalized, I really don't give a fuck
    imageimage
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    Well would you like to elaborate as to why? Both are man-made fanciful beings and I'd love any kind of evidence that would prove me wrong.

Fuck Yeah, TELL 'EM Arlo....

i am a live and let live type of guy, but when people start the jesus shit, I get cranked up....believe it if you want, but keep it to yourself about 'god's plan for us'.....

Religion is the greatest oppression ever to beset mankind.....

• MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Cause I seen em. He was waiting for the bus. I remember cause it was right after the aliens dropped me back off at my house.
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    TONIGHT ON 'TOUCHED BY AN ANGEL':

timmy: "Hey, who are you? why are you in my bedroom?"

Angel: "Oh Timmy, I'm an ANGEL. Your Guardian Angel."

timmy: "Um, are angels supposed to be naked?"

Fuck Yeah, TELL 'EM Arlo....

i am a live and let live type of guy, but when people start the jesus shit, I get cranked up....believe it if you want, but keep it to yourself about 'god's plan for us'.....

Religion is the greatest oppression ever to beset mankind.....

Lol, I don't have any grudge with someone believing in what they what but I do find it extremely ironic that he would openly wonder how some people believe in ghosts (or any made up creature or being) without proper evidence to supprt it.

Lol, I don't have any grudge with someone believing in what they what but I do find it extremely ironic that he would openly wonder how some people believe in ghosts (or any made up creature or being) without proper evidence to supprt it.
    I think it's weirder imo, to believe in made up creatures but think religion is so far out there.

One makes you acceptable to society, the other makes you look like Dale Gribble.