Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

what makes you panic?

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    i just had a mucus-blood-snot combo the size of my pinkie fall outta my nose into the sink. shit was so boss that it wouldn't go through the drain grate. took a pic of it, don't think imma post it unless someone actually wants to see it
    Sounds like periods.
    except that shit ain't supposed to come out your face bro
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    i used to get regular nosebleeds as a kid

...... aint no thang nigga.

to some who's never had a bad one and has mild Hemophobia its traumatic.
    apparently there's a really good chance i'm allergic to the nasal spray decongestant i used and thats why my face started hemorrhaging as bad as it did.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Why is your name the situation but you have a picture of the other dude
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    cuz i like ronnies come at me bro shirt better
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Hmm. Makes no sense
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    i just got a nosebleed and i'm panicing like a bitch, almost to the point of tears. only the 3rd one i've ever gotten. i feel like im aboy to pass oyut
    Lol chill man. I get them all the time. Less during spring and summer but late fall and winter I get maybe 6-7 a month on average
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Hmm. Makes no sense
    I actually understand, The Situation is a cooler name than Ronnie is.
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    being packed in a large crowd for a long period of time

not being able to see at all

not being able to hear at all
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    i have bad anxiety issues from my past drug use....so a lot of shit makes me panic on the inside but im usually able to contain it and do what i have to do under pressure
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Being late for something, i also hate it when other people are late picking me up.
    inb4lists
    edited March 2011
    i just got a nosebleed and i'm panicing like a bitch, almost to the point of tears. only the 3rd one i've ever gotten. i feel like im aboy to pass oyut
    Lol chill man. I get them all the time. Less during spring and summer but late fall and winter I get maybe 6-7 a month on average

apparently there's a really good chance i'm allergic to the nasal spray decongestant i used and thats why my face started hemorrhaging as bad as it did.
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    Hmm. Makes no sense
    I actually understand, The Situation is a cooler name than Ronnie is.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo

Didn't read :)
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    Bridges, Heights, Syringes
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    It seems like this should be the "what are your fears" thread.
    imageimage
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    I hate high bridges. I panic every time I go over the Ben Franklin. The Walt Whitman is even worse.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    I hate high bridges. I panic every time I go over the Ben Franklin. The Walt Whitman is even worse.
    i get really panicy on bridges i have such a fear of hights it rediculous
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you