Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

what makes you panic?

Comments

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    edited March 2011
    Heights but not mountain heights o r anything like that. Mainly sharp drops like cliffs, Buildings, etc
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    I hate high bridges. I panic every time I go over the Ben Franklin. The Walt Whitman is even worse.
    i get really panicy on bridges i have such a fear of hights it rediculous
    When I was young, my dad tried to drive off the Ben Franklin with me in the car. My mom grabbed the wheel and stopped him. Hence my bad fear of those bridges.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    I hate high bridges. I panic every time I go over the Ben Franklin. The Walt Whitman is even worse.
    i get really panicy on bridges i have such a fear of hights it rediculous
    When I was young, my dad tried to drive off the Ben Franklin with me in the car. My mom grabbed the wheel and stopped him. Hence my bad fear of those bridges.
    ah i see. I dont have any real reason i just get so uneasy and think they are going to collapse.
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    I'm terrified of climbing ladders.
    imageimage
    I'm not afraid of the collapsing of the bridges, just of the edge. I make my friends drive in the middle lane when I'm in the car and I sit on the side farthest from the edge when I have to go over the Ben in a train.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    Me too. I refused to do it at my old job and they bitched and bitched and me so I got on a ladder to change me movie sign and I was so terrified that I dropped all the letters and they didn't make me do it again.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    I dont like being in dark places and not knowing whats behind me
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    Me too. I refused to do it at my old job and they bitched and bitched and me so I got on a ladder to change me movie sign and I was so terrified that I dropped all the letters and they didn't make me do it again.
    I had to use a ladder to paint the top half of my mural for art class when I was in school. It was the scariest thing ever, because I couldn't hold on to anything while I painted, either (paintbrush in one hand, paint pallet in the other). The whole top part looks like shit and was rushed because I just wanted to get down. :-))
    imageimage
    i always run like a jackass coming up my basement stairs cause i feel someones behind me.
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
    I had to use a ladder to paint the top half of my mural for art class when I was in school. It was the scariest thing ever, because I couldn't hold on to anything while I painted, either (paintbrush in one hand, paint pallet in the other). The whole top part looks like shit and was rushed because I just wanted to get down. :-))
    Eek. I know how that is. My dad's a house painter and he used to have me go into people's houses and paint intricate designs on their walls (faux finish and other patterns and flowers, etc) and sometimes I had to get on a ladder. *shudders*
    i always run like a jackass coming up my basement stairs cause i feel someones behind me.
    thats exactly what Im talking about
    you feel like somethings gonna reach out n grab your leg or some shit
    not cool
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    not cool
    exactly. plus i dont know what your stance is on paranormal but my house is actually haunted so that doesnt help lol.
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    I see a needle and panic like a mofo. I hate being awake for surgeries because I feel the needles and I don't like the feeling of my skin cutting open.
    Oh that's another thing. I panic at the thought of getting a surgery. Never had one, but I'm gonna be a mess when I do.
    imageimage
    not cool
    I do the same. Some days I'm just easily scared or feel more scared of stuff that day so when I turn off my light and leave my room I end up running down the hall an my parents are like WTF are you doing?
    Hahahaha it's all just in your mind, you psych yourself out. But I do believe in ghosts. Never seen one and I think I'll be fine if I never do
    Hahahaha it's all just in your mind, you psych yourself out. But I do believe in ghosts. Never seen one and I think I'll be fine if I never do
    its kinda cool actually. although i got the shit scared out of me lol
    Yeah its all in my head lol
    I don't believe in ghosts though
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    edited March 2011
    But I do believe in ghosts.
    IT'S ALL JUST IN YOUR MIND
    Second quote is the answer to the first one. Ghosts are no less fanciful than the tooth fairy.
    Ya. Whenever I'm with people I'm like hell yah it'd be chill as fuck to see a ghost. Then when I'm all by myself in a dark place I'm like fuck I think I'd pass out if I saw a ghost or something