Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

what makes you panic?

Comments

• Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    where did i say it shouldnt?
    i just find it funny cuz its always gets used at some point.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip

How is he trying to kill you?

I don't see where I'm trying to make any logic out of it
    If I was in a situation, let's say, if I had cancer, I should be happy for dying and suffering every day because God planned that out for that to happen, and that means he loves me by making me suffer? I mean, I don't find that very loving to have some guy create me as my only purpose to worship him no matter what awful shit he puts me through.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    edited March 2011
    i fucking hate religious convos thats what its for
    Why? You can learn a lot.

because iv studied and learned about all of it and to me religion is just a crock that is used to exploit people and take there money...thats not what it was intended for but that is what has happened...you can't even go to church now a days and not see a big screen tv or the pastor driving a nice ass car....idk i have no problem with the belief of a higher power but religion is a crock of bullshit...people kill each other because there religions have different views? if they would actually study other religions they would realize they are in fact pretty much the same....90% of people deep in religion are ignorant (i know there is no fact to prove this so fuck off)...idk it all just annoys me lol/ rant

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies

How is he trying to kill you?

I don't see where I'm trying to make any logic out of it
    If I was in a situation, let's say, if I had cancer, I should be happy for dying and suffering every day because God planned that out for that to happen, and that means he loves me by making me suffer? I mean, I don't find that very loving to have some guy create me as my only purpose to worship him no matter what awful shit he puts me through.
    Yeah...not to mention all the children and teens he's taken =(

Some of which I knew
    imageimage
    i fucking hate religious convos thats what its for
    Why? You can learn a lot.

because iv studied and learned about all of it and to me religion is just a crock that is used to exploit people and take there money...thats not what it was intended for but that is what has happened...you can't even go to church now a days and not see a big screen tv or the pastor driving a nice ass car....idk i have no problem with the belief of a higher power but religion is a crock of bullshit...people kill each other because there religions have different views? if they would actually study other religions they would realize they are in fact pretty much the same....90% of people deep in religion are ignorant (i know there is no fact to prove this so fuck off)...idk it all just annoys me lol/ rant

It can teach you a lot about the values and people of the time that lived who wrote all of these stories though. I also find the psychology behind people who are extremely religious of all different degrees to be fascinating. Yeah, I agree, it is ridiculous, but I think it's so interesting how people CAN believe some of these ridiculous things.

I think some religions are good though. I used to want to be a Buddhist for a while, actually. :-))
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    yeah i mean iv studied a lot of it over the years....never been into it but iv studied it just cause i hate being ignorant....i just prefer not to talk about it cause eventually someone comes along who is a stupid d bag about it and it turns into an argument
    My religion is life
    imageimage
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    tl:dr

though I do agree the bible has good lessons about morals and such.
    so does TMNT!!!

and LOTR
    tl:dr

though I do agree the bible has good lessons about morals and such.
    so does TMNT!!!

and LOTR
    {Upload|6345}
    Don't forget Star Wars
    imageimage
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    I was going to say something, but it may cause butthurt.

Do it!

{Upload|6353}
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    youre causing butthurt by not saying anythin
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    VERY LARGE BLACK MEN WITH LOTS OF TATTOS AND DILDOS COMING AT ME IN A DARK ALLY
    That sounds like a wonderful time!
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    That sounds like a wonderful time!
    MAKES ME PANIC

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    It's against my religion to post it.