Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Bottle_Treez (NSFW)

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    what kind of tea you make arlo?
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    what kind of tea you make arlo?
    Regular sweet tea, nothing special.

Iced > Hot
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    It's not funny.
    How old are you?
    Never mind lol
    I was going to give you a long and slightly depressing argument as to why pessimism at such a young age is pretty pointless, but you decided to not play along.

Moral of the story, you have a long life ahead of you, never let anything that happened in a day, week, month, year, or decade define how you will life your life from here on out.
    I sometimes think about leaving everything here, and do something different, or change everything around me, or something, idk, but i can't live here much longer, i absolutely hate it here, why do you guys think i am on here a lot, because i can't get along with my family, always arguin about stupid stuff, my parents would probably be divorced right now if it wasn't for my younger siblings, they are only still together to make it easier on them, but sometimes, i wish they would just divorce, and that i would go live with my dad, but whatever happens i hope it happens soon, cause i hate it here.

Sorry about this, just there's no one else to talk to.
    inb4lists
    cool! i like both... I usually only drink hott tea very rarely sometimes for breakast just cause my girl wants some i'll make it and have a cup. But i like iced tea better too. sweetened also, i dont really like unsweetened, but i can deal with it..
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    edited April 2011
    Just because I wasn't on here doesn't mean I had to be out of my room the entire time :-W
    ;_; Jeez I was just wondering where you went you big meanie. And I checked your room.
    cool! i like both... I usually only drink hott tea very rarely sometimes for breakast just cause my girl wants some i'll make it and have a cup. But i like iced tea better too. sweetened also, i dont really like unsweetened, but i can deal with it..
    Best drink in the world IMO
    Just because I wasn't on here doesn't mean I had to be out of my room the entire time :-W
    ;_; Jeez I was just wondering where you went you big meanie. And I checked your room.
    Lol well I must have been downstairs then.
    I sometimes think about leaving everything here, and do something different, or change everything around me, or something, idk, but i can't live here much longer, i absolutely hate it here, why do you guys think i am on here a lot, because i can't get along with my family, always arguin about stupid stuff, my parents would probably be divorced right now if it wasn't for my younger siblings, they are only still together to make it easier on them, but sometimes, i wish they would just divorce, and that i would go live with my dad, but whatever happens i hope it happens soon, cause i hate it here.

Sorry about this, just there's no one else to talk to.
    dont apologize man, its good to talk about stuff and get it out and vent dude... my parents got divirded when i was still a toddler, so i dont really remember it, but i rememebr my entire life them still not getting along and fighting all the time over visits and child support. it can be a very hard thing to deal with man. just hang in there and talk about it to people. do they have a counselor at your school or soething you coulc check in to talking to, trust me man... it helps alot.

especially if you add some whisky :p
    I do school online, btw.
    inb4lists
    I do school online, btw.
    hmm.. i think it would help you alot to talk to someone man. you should look into it, theres places you can go and see a counselor for a very small fee or even free, stae funded places. it seems like you have issues bottled up and should talk to someone to help you deal with them. having problems with your parents can be every painful, but just know shit passes man, hang in there and talk about it. sometimes just getting it out of your system will help...
    I can't decide if it's pathetic or not that it's easier to talk to people I've never met, than it is to talk to my family.
    inb4lists
    And to answer the other guy's question, I'm 17.
    inb4lists
    especially if you add some whisky :p
    Okay I'm gonna be heading off to bed after this but god damn do I ever hate whisky. Ugh it makes vodka seem like sugar in comparison.
    I'm off to bed, night everyone.
    inb4lists
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    edited April 2011
    Goodnight Arlo and Facefuck! :)

And I lol'd at the fact 'Facefuck' is in my phones auto fill in dictionary thing.
    imageimage
    Arlo doesn't like whisky, but whisky rulez :-S ..especially the good shit. I used to love drinkin whisky I drank it all them time, my favorite brand was "old grand dad whisky" that's the good shit brah...

I hear you though, I feel that way about tequila, I always thought tequila was so nasty I tried different kinds and mixed drinks, but couldn't stand the taste... Anyway I'm glad I quit drinkin and don't worry about alcohol anymore, no more of either for me. April 26 will be a year off the booze for me \m/
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    whiskey is great...and to be honest i like almost everything...rum isn't very good but ill drink any thing lol....i love tequila and so does mehz ladiez :>
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I loves me some whiskey. And tequila.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep