Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Bottle_Treez (NSFW)

Comments

• Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    edited April 2011
    LOL I WAS JUST THINKING OF THAT MADDOX ARTICLE RIGHT AFTER I WROTE THAT! I 'spose I derped. :-))
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Erik is going full derp on BT.
    Kiss more ass.
    What the fuck is your deal lately, it seems like lately you are "fucking faggot" here and "stupid slut" there, it is really annoying. I don't kiss ass by the way.
  • LOL I WAS JUST THINKING OF THAT MADDOX ARTICLE RIGHT AFTER I WROTE THAT! I 'spose I derped. :-))
    You read Maddox? :X
    Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law
    LOL I WAS JUST THINKING OF THAT MADDOX ARTICLE RIGHT AFTER I WROTE THAT! I 'spose I derped. :-))
    You read Maddox? :X
    I want to marry that man.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Kiss more ass.
    What the fuck is your deal lately, it seems like lately you are "fucking faggot" here and "stupid slut" there, it is really annoying. I don't kiss ass by the way.
    Me? My deal? I don't have a deal, what about you pal? I haven't snapped on anyone, or gotten into a fight for that matter, in quite a while. Name people I've called fucking faggot or stupid slut in the past week.
    Kiss more ass.
    Me? My deal? I don't have a deal, what about you pal? I haven't snapped on anyone, or gotten into a fight for that matter, in quite a while. Name people I've called fucking faggot or stupid slut in the past week.
    "Those fucking faggots decided to go all rock and roll"
  • Wow... this was an awesome conversation 1 page ago...
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Wow... this was an awesome conversation 1 page ago...
    You should be used to this happening by now, haha.
    imageimage
    ....Referring to a band. <_> No one on here. Everyone bashes on bands on here. Who went full derp now?
    Well, educate me here. If people can't help what they do, what fuels their decisions? Humor me.

Me deciding to become a top graduate at the best college in America is just as much my own action as deciding to kill someone.
    I think there's plenty of people who think the way they do because of the way they were brought up. Your brain is a physical organ, and it physically stores memory. It physically stores these thoughts/ideas/etc. you grew up with and sticks with you. Some people were brought up in dysfunctional homes, some were not.

Obviously, you are a normal, functioning human being who knows right from wrong. I don't think some people really understand that, or their brains did not learn that, or there is a physical deformity in their brain that does not store this information to feel emotion for murder, rape, etc. That's why they feel no remorse for doing some of these things.

I apologize for the awful explanation, and there's so much in between these two extremes. I hope that gives you somewhat of a jist of how I see things.

• You should be used to this happening by now, haha.
    Yeah, I'm not surprised. Concentrated lines of dialogue seem pretty hard to come by here. :-(
    edited April 2011
    It's been quite a while since I had to pull my old buddy out, but if me calling a band faggots or referring to someone as a slut bothers you that much, then you can kindly:

Or:

....Referring to a band. <_> No one on here. Everyone bashes on bands on here. Who went full derp now?
    I watched you for an entire page and a half, every time BT posted, you had a bitchy remark, if you remember that last time that was happening I was defending you, but if you turn around and start that shit on someone else, who I haven't seen wrong you at all, then I will turn around and let my opinion be known.
    That sloth gif makes me chuckle every time.
  • illuminatus917illuminatus917 Posts: 547
    edited April 2011
    Well, educate me here. If people can't help what they do, what fuels their decisions? Humor me.

Me deciding to become a top graduate at the best college in America is just as much my own action as deciding to kill someone.
    I think there's plenty of people who think the way they do because of the way they were brought up. Your brain is a physical organ, and it physically stores memory. It physically stores these thoughts/ideas/etc. you grew up with and sticks with you. Some people were brought up in dysfunctional homes, some were not.

Obviously, you are a normal, functioning human being who knows right from wrong. I don't think some people really understand that, or their brains did not learn that, or there is a physical deformity in their brain that does not store this information to feel emotion for murder, rape, etc. That's why they feel no remorse for doing some of these things.

I apologize for the awful explanation, and there's so much in between these two extremes. I hope that gives you somewhat of a jist of how I see things.

There we go.

{Upload|9046}
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Yeah, I'm not surprised. Concentrated lines of dialogue seem pretty hard to come by here. :-(
    Pretty much, yeah. Very different from metalsetlists, everyone seems to talk real in-depth there.
    imageimage
    KISS.
    MOAR.
    ASS.
    BRAH.