Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Bottle_Treez (NSFW)

Comments

• RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    I remember Erik's 'suicide' though. :>
    :-bd
    ...and I fell for it too. :-j
    imageimage
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    everyone got so fucking upset over that shit. i was like nigga's trollin the whole time
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    y'all shoulda been here for the old forums. the Magson got owned by shane debacle of 2009 was epic

i remember that, lol and teh erik suicide shit, that was lulzy, best troll move ever imo!!!

no offense razor.. but for the longest time, i didnt even know you was a chick until prince was up yo ass. when i found out you were, i was like \m/
    theres not one person i can say i dislike here, .
    lol, i never dislike shane, yooz my insane in the membrane broceppus

>:D<
    no offense razor.. but for the longest time, i didnt even know you was a chick until prince was up yo ass. when i found out you were, i was like \m/
    LOL it's totally okay, it seemed like pretty much everyone thought I was a guy for some...strange reason. :-))
    imageimage
    LOL it's totally okay, it seemed like pretty much everyone thought I was a guy for some...strange reason. :-))
    you just didnt post alot, thats prolly why.... everyone was hapopy when we found out yooz was a female :-bd

...btw, why did prince start smothering you anyway? i never got the full story, i just knew all the sudden he was up yo ass? but why? were you just nice to him once and he took it to heart?
    you just didnt post alot, thats prolly why.... everyone was hapopy when we found out yooz was a female :-bd

...btw, why did prince start smothering you anyway? i never got the full story, i just knew all the sudden he was up yo ass? but why? were you just nice to him once and he took it to heart?
    Probably, that and I never posted a picture until a while after I posted a lot.

It started out on the official Mayhem forums, and I was nice and playful to him, like I am with everyone basically, and he got the compleeeeeeeeetly wrong idea. Then when he came here it just went fuckin' crazy. Even when I would get stern with him and tell him to quit trying to get with me he wouldn't stop.
    imageimage
    yeah, that shit was just ridiculous. what an ass. he would PM me and tell me that he wasnt being serious and shit, but a few times he took it tooo far. sorry you had to deal with an assfuck like that...
    Haha wait, he PM'd you? I didn't know that. :-)) He sent me a lot of shit too, and it was kind of like a situation where if you text someone and they don't text back right away and you send them another text, he did that with the messages. If I didn't reply back quick enough he'd send another one.
    imageimage
    when he got banned the first few times, he would ask me to holler at you and tell you he was sorry and shit. and he would also ask me to put in a good word for him to mike. i was like.... no.

lol
    :-)) wow. I'm just glad that's all over with. XD
    imageimage
    yeah, for real... i never really knew why he was fuckin with you so much cause you were real cool to everyone back then(and still are), but i guess the dude just had some mental stability issues or something. glad you stayed and we got rid of him and you didnt leave. that would have sucked. youre my homegirl ;-)
    Haha yeah, my niceness was my downfall when it came to him. :-)) I could never leave here, I'd be bored and lonely as hell if I did. You's my homedog. >:D<
    imageimage
    lol @ homedog, very creative *highfive*

i would be bored if i left here too... i'm glad i joined. all i wanted was the dan settimes, i remeber i was looking everywhere for that shit and it kept bringing me to the mayhemforums, so finally i signed up and asked for the setimes and i was attacked with madd "go look in the setimes thread asshole" talk. i didnt know, it was my first time on a forum. someone was cool enough to tell me, then i just started readin and posting. its been almost 3 years, holyfuck... i'm getting old @-)
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    i seriously never seen razor ever arguing with anyone, acting like a dumbass, trolling, ect... she's just a genuinly nice person. \:D/
    You only say this cause you wanna hit it

:p
    inb4lists
    :D I try. *high five*

haha awwww. I don't remember why I joined, probably 'cause I just like talking to people. XD pfffft aren't you only 25 or so?
    imageimage
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies

haha awwww. I don't remember why I joined, probably 'cause I just like talking to people. XD pfffft aren't you only 25 or so?
    I joined cause all my friends who listen to any metal, are dumbasses.
    inb4lists

I'll be 27 on may 30th *facepalm* i know I'm not ancient, but I dont want to keep getting closer to 30 :-ss
    I joined cause all my friends who listen to any metal, are dumbasses.
    LOL that's...depressing, to say the least.
    imageimage

I'll be 27 on may 30th *facepalm* i know I'm not ancient, but I dont want to keep getting closer to 30 :-ss
    *marks the 30th on her calendar* Yeah, I always hear how turning 30 bothers people. Granted I've only heard that from women, but... :P
    imageimage
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Don't forget Danny Tanner turning 30 in Full House! That was a mess