Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Bottle_Treez (NSFW)

Comments

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    I joined cause all my friends who listen to any metal, are dumbasses.
    LOL that's...depressing, to say the least.
    Yep..... :-<
    inb4lists
    :D I try. *high five*

haha awwww. I don't remember why I joined, probably 'cause I just like talking to people. XD pfffft aren't you only 25 or so?
    I'll be 27 on may 30th *facepalm* i know I'm not ancient, but I dont want to keep getting closer to 30 :-ss
    I'm 17, be 18 in two months, and even i hate getting older lol
    inb4lists
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    :> i see wut u did thurr...

its not that bad, i just feel od on here, but then i realize we have dudes in their 40's, so i feel young again! i just like being younger, i dont want to get old, have kids yet.... i like doing me and going to madd shows and chillin with my homies... but i want kids, i'd say prolly like 5 years i'll have some kids, lol. but 27 just feels old :-S
    edited April 2011

Yeah, I always hear how turning 30 bothers people. Granted I've only heard that from women, but... :P

I think it's just his time of them month again....
    inb4lists
    So, what's up mah homiez? >:D<
    inb4lists
    Yeah, I always hear how turning 30 bothers people. Granted I've only heard that from women, but... :P

nah, i'm just mad cause your gf left a fuckin hickey on my neck. fuck hickies
    :-q
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    I love getting older. And I age well.
    edited April 2011

nah, i'm just mad cause your gf left a fuckin hickey on my neck. fuck hickies
    :-q

Ha! The jokes on you, cause i don't have a girlfriend!

.......... :-<
    inb4lists
    its ok brah... you'll meet someone >:D<
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    I keep forgetting I'll be 19 in two months. I remember turning 18 like it was yesterday.
    imageimage
    There's this one girl whom I'm good friends with i really like, but it wouldn't work :-<
    inb4lists
    I keep forgetting I'll be 19 in two months. I remember turning 18 like it was yesterday.
    mee too, i was riding my bike home at midnight after chillin with a friend smokin some chronic in the local park. i was all excited cause i could buy smokes, glad i finally quit that shit too recently...
    There's this one girl whom I'm good friends with i really like, but it wouldn't work :-<
    why not? you can get with her bro... just have confidence. flirt with her and do nice things for her for a while and see the vibe you get... if she likes you, you should be able to tell man.... you can do it. we all support you!
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    YOU OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    mee too, i was riding my bike home at midnight after chillin with a friend smokin some chronic in the local park. i was all excited cause i could buy smokes, glad i finally quit that shit too recently...
    Haha aww. I went to buy a lottery ticket, and I was all excited that my boyfriend could come down here and he and I walked into town and met up with my best friend. It was fun. :D
    I know, shit. You're gonna have to watch out for me at MDF and make sure I don't get bumped too hard. My bones are fragile now.
    imageimage
    "why not? you can get with her bro... just have confidence. flirt with her and do nice things for her for a while and see the vibe you get... if she likes you, you should be able to tell man.... you can do it. we all support you!"
    -
    No it literally wouldn't work, .......she likes sports, but she's not into bats and balls, if you catch my drift.
    inb4lists
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Aww...she's a carpet muncher. Sucks for you
    imageimage
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I know, shit. You're gonna have to watch out for me at MDF and make sure I don't get bumped too hard. My bones are fragile now.
    If you aren't there I'm going to be sad. I'll have no one to hang out with!

Except for crack heads who I meet at the hostel. ...sometimes I wonder if it's worth it being as into metal as I am...
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    yeah dude, you should just move on to the next one...
    If you aren't there I'm going to be sad. I'll have no one to hang out with!

Except for crack heads who I meet at the hostel. ...sometimes I wonder if it's worth it being as into metal as I am...
    Aww, you're going by yourself? Well that gives me all the more reason to go. >:D<

I hope the people in your room/bunk aren't total creeps.
    imageimage
    yeah dude, you should just move on to the next one...
    I haven't met anyone :-<
    inb4lists