Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Bottle_Treez (NSFW)

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I would like to see wine elaborate more... I dont think he got owned, i just think he didnt respond to the reple yet. both make good points in some sense.... you have to take evrything in this world with a grain of salt...
    I'm the bitter, idealistic, misanthropist - the type of person Wine has no use for.

Wine is the optimistic person, the one who gets the most out of life because he sees life as a gift that shouldn't be squandered in negativity - the type of person I envy.
    I guess I'm somewhere in the middle then. I see where both of yooz are comeing from.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I would like to see wine elaborate more... I dont think he got owned, i just think he didnt respond to the reple yet. both make good points in some sense.... you have to take evrything in this world with a grain of salt...
    I'm the bitter, idealistic, misanthropist - the type of person Wine has no use for.

Wine is the optimistic person, the one who gets the most out of life because he sees life as a gift that shouldn't be squandered in negativity - the type of person I envy.

Once again. =D> I completely agree, being a misanthropist myself.
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    I'm kind of in the middle of the two. :-?
    imageimage

• Anti-depressants help achieve this. :-)) Without them I revert back to the bitter, miserable pessimist.
    I don't think Bitterness and misanthropism are necessarily the same thing as depression.

It's not like I have suicidal thoughts and slash my wrists at night.
    Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    I'm kind of in the middle of the two. :-?

Anti-depressants help achieve this. :-)) Without them I revert back to the bitter, miserable pessimist.
    I don't think Bitterness and misanthropism are necessarily the same thing as depression.

This. I'm pretty happy with life right now, but I'm still very pessimistic and have a deep hatred for the human race.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    edited April 2011

Anti-depressants help achieve this. :-)) Without them I revert back to the bitter, miserable pessimist.

It's not the same, I understand, but I'm kind of a different optimist I think.

I know our world is going to shit, but like, I'm fine with it. People are dumb but they can't help it, imo. Otherwise, if they truly knew what they did wrong, why would they continue to do it?

• Once again. =D> I completely agree, being a misanthropist myself.
    (*)

It's not the same, I understand, but I'm kind of a different optimist I think.

I know our world is going to shit, but like, I'm fine with it. People are dumb but they can't help it, imo. Otherwise, if they truly knew what they did wrong, why would they continue to do it?

Please tell me you're fucking kidding me. Can't fucking help it? So if someone decides to rob a bank, kill someone, or even go on a killing spree, they can't help it? Satan himself took over their body and made them do it?

• illuminatus917illuminatus917 Posts: 547
    edited April 2011

I remember we discussed this before. I see no need to go through it all again. ;-)

I remember we discussed this before. I see no need to go through it all again. ;-)
    No problems. Sorry for my forgetfulness. :3

Please tell me you're fucking kidding me. Can't fucking help it? So if someone decides to rob a bank, kill someone, or even go on a killing spree, they can't help it? Satan himself took over their body and made them do it?

Lol, we obviously disagree and I'm never going to change your mind, so no point in arguing because I have a feeling you're just going to continue to insult me. And to me it's much more complicated than that. My opinion may change in the future, but for now I have my reasons.

BRB, gonna go kill and rape my Mom, can't help it.
    That's not what I'm trying to get across, but if you want to take it as such, that's fine. It's your opinion.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Erik is going full derp on BT.
    Well, educate me here. If people can't help what they do, what fuels their decisions? Humor me.

Me deciding to become a top graduate at the best college in America is just as much my own action as deciding to kill someone.
  • That's not what I'm trying to get across, but if you want to take it as such, that's fine. It's your opinion.
    {Upload|9043}
    Kiss more ass.
    Nah, he's really not. I admit to having some abstract ideas on things, so it's completely understandable that he disagrees with me the way he does.
    Primus tryna get it in :>