Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Bottle_Treez (NSFW)

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I didn't mean that against you, Georgie, I meant that if anyone takes any jackassery to heart over the internet, it's dumb. :3
    I just feel like I come here to talk to people I consider friends. Some people I might not consider friends, but either ay I still dont want to come in here everyday and have constant drama. I really respect alot of people. I understand the trolling and stuff, I think its funny and i lawl hard over it. But i dont come in here everyday to argue with people and just talk shit cause its the internet, this place for a long time imo has been based on a close group of people being cool with eachother, thats why prince got kicked out, he was a fucking jackass and not cool with us. If i didnt feel i made any friends here, then imo it would be worthless coming on here. i respect people as a whole ingeneral, life is better that way.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    I didn't mean that against you, Georgie, I meant that if anyone takes any jackassery to heart over the internet, it's dumb. :3
    I just feel like I come here to talk to people I consider friends. Some people I might not consider friends, but either ay I still dont want to come in here everyday and have constant drama. I really respect alot of people. I understand the trolling and stuff, I think its funny and i lawl hard over it. But i dont come in here everyday to argue with people and just talk shit cause its the internet, this place for a long time imo has been based on a close group of people being cool with eachother, thats why prince got kicked out, he was a fucking jackass and not cool with us. If i didnt feel i made any friends here, then imo it would be worthless coming on here. i respect people as a whole ingeneral, life is better that way.
    I can see that. I just meant that someone being a jackass online isn't something that should keep you up at night. :-))
    thanks razor >:D<

i know sometimes i lose it, i'm stressed out alot over work and shit like that, along with my anxiety issues (which are alot better and still improving) and my struggle with drinkin (been sober almost a year :) ) and sometimes i know i bugg out on people, but i usually apologize when i know i'm wrong. I get carried away sometimes, but I sty to keep a good relationship with the people i like. thanks for responding razor, i respect your opinion. to my knowledge i dont have any serious issues with anyone, i like to keep it cool. i have e-debates and stuff like that, but i dont really ever stay mad. usually when i'm fired up is has absolutley nothing to do with the forum or the members, its outside shit. but thanks for the feedback, i like getting along with people and staying drama free. razor, yooz the best example of that... *highfive*
    >:D< I'm proud of you for being sober as long as you have! I don't think I said that before, haha. At least you apologize, although I don't think we take the stuff you say when you're stressed to heart. :) Yeah, it should be assumed no one's trying to piss the other off in an e-debate, but... XD At least you have this forum as your little outlet. You're very welcome! *highfive* I like to stay neutral so I can help everyone out, and see both sides of things.

and yo Erik, check the fail and owned thread.
    yeah, i agree, i like to saty nuetral for the most part. sometimes i get worked up, but at the end of the day, i let that shit go and have no problems the next day. i like this place alot and am happy i found it. the only reason i signed up is cause i wanted to know the setimes, i was never involved in a forum or nuffin before, but i'm glad i did, i met alot of cool chillin ass peoples, to me we are just a crazy ass disfuctional family and most of us respect eachother reguardless and most of the bullshit talk is just fucking around type shit.

and i really appreciate you taking an interest and saying your proud for my sobriety. it really means alot, it was an intense struggle for a while and i finally am headed down the right path. thanks alot for giving me feedback and showin me support! >:D<
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    *brofist* for geroge
    I can see that. I just meant that someone being a jackass online isn't something that should keep you up at night. :-))
    it doesnt keep me up at night, i hope it doesnt keep anyone else up at night either, like i said, people come on here and air out dirty laundry alot, its expected from the pressures of life, work, school, significant others, ect. I just wanted to ask razor, someone who i know wont bullshit me if i take it to far. i never really thought about it till now. but from what she said, i dont and i believe her, theres not one person i can say i dislike here, and thats the way i want to keep it.
    *brofist* for geroge
    >:D<
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    edited April 2011
    yeah, i agree, i like to saty nuetral for the most part. sometimes i get worked up, but at the end of the day, i let that shit go and have no problems the next day. i like this place alot and am happy i found it. the only reason i signed up is cause i wanted to know the setimes, i was never involved in a forum or nuffin before, but i'm glad i did, i met alot of cool chillin ass peoples, to me we are just a crazy ass disfuctional family and most of us respect eachother reguardless and most of the bullshit talk is just fucking around type shit.

and i really appreciate you taking an interest and saying your proud for my sobriety. it really means alot, it was an intense struggle for a while and i finally am headed down the right path. thanks alot for giving me feedback and showin me support! >:D<
    I lurked for a really long time before I actually started posting here. It seemed like such a tight little family here, I was kind of apprehensive to poke my head in, haha. I'm glad I did though! I like talking to everyone here.

No problem! :) I'm behind you 110% homie. I know how hard it is to get on the right track, so I gotta commend you for taking that step. >:D<
    imageimage
    theres not one person i can say i dislike here, .
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers

I lurked for a really long time before I actually started posting here. It seemed like such a tight little family here, I was kind of apprehensive to poke my head in, haha. I'm glad I did though! I like talking to everyone here.

No problem! :) I'm behind you 110% homie. I know how hard it is to get on the right track, so I gotta commend you for taking that step. >:D<
    That's exactly how I felt when I lurked.
    I posted every once in a blue moon on here, kind of easing myself in and making myself known. But like, I've been going on a different forum besides this one for almost six years now and there's thousands upon thousands of people on it. Here there's maybe 23 on a good day. :-))
    imageimage
    edited April 2011
    I posted every once in a blue moon on here, kind of easing myself in and making myself known. But like, I've been going on a different forum besides this one for almost six years now and there's thousands upon thousands of people on it. Here there's maybe 23 on a good day. :-))
    For sure. Other forums don't have the same "dysfunctional family" atmosphere because everyone here is so close. Ya'll rule \m/

y'all shoulda been here for the old forums. the Magson got owned by shane debacle of 2009 was epic

y'all shoulda been here for the old forums. the Magson got owned by shane debacle of 2009 was epic

I lurked then but I don't recall that episode :/
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    y u skew truth?
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    I lurked around on the old forums, but I dunno if I remember the Magson getting owned by Shane debacle though. :-?
    imageimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Larrehlawlz.

You're a true vet if you remember that nigguh.
    I remember Erik's 'suicide' though. :>
    imageimage
    Larrehlawlz.

You're a true vet if you remember that nigguh.
    that was the douchebag that introduced me to folk metal by announcing paganfest dates
    And when he destroyed a motherfucker
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    :-bd