Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Bottle_Treez (NSFW)

Comments

• RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    yes it's a very good quality to have, I wish I could be that chill all the time...
    Razor is all what you said and extremely cute to boot. :3c
    imageimage
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    i <3 buttplug tails :X </p>
    Samsies.
    yes it's a very good quality to have, I wish I could be that chill all the time...
    Razor is all what you said and extremely cute to boot. :3c
    ALL 4 U BBY. :X
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Razor, you think i act a fool alot? honestly?
    i seriously never seen razor ever arguing with anyone, acting like a dumbass, trolling, ect... she's just a genuinly nice person. \:D/
    :D I really don't think I have. The most 'arguing' I've done on here was with Prince. :-))
    *Givez Razor Nobel Peace Prize.*
    I'm not worthyyyy. ^:)^
    imageimage
    What do you mean, like arguing with people and stuff?
    imageimage
    Prince acted like a fucking ass towards you, the one thing he saud, I'm not even gonna repoeat it, but thats what pushed me over the edge and I bugged on him that one morning. he brought some lulz in the beginning, but then the way he treated yooz pissed me off hard..
    What do you mean, like arguing with people and stuff?
    yeah, whatever... sometimes i know i'm in a bad mood and act crazy jackassish. Those are the times i shouldnt come on and keep my problems to myself... but i try to be cool and nice to everyone. I just wanted to see what you thought cuz i trust your opinion..
    George, even if you WERE an ass, it's the internet. :-))
    Yeeeah. After he stopped coming here, he went over to metalsetlists and was talking shit about me there too. Over there's where I basically told him to fuck off, leave me alone, etc. and that was really the end of it.
    yeah, whatever... sometimes i know i'm in a bad mood and act crazy jackassish. Those are the times i shouldnt come on and keep my problems to myself... but i try to be cool and nice to everyone. I just wanted to see what you thought cuz i trust your opinion..
    Well sometimes you gotta get your problems/issues out, here's a perfect place for that. :-)) but I know you never mean anything bad when you act 'crazy jackassish.' I know you're a genuinely nice person, George. c:
    imageimage
    I know its the internet <_> but i consider some of these people friends. I just wanted to aske razor her opinion. I've been on this forum for almost 3 years. I hope I made some cool friends this entire time, i know its the internet, but i still dont like acting like a fucking bitch to people i talk to daily.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    George, even if you WERE an ass, it's the internet. :-))
    Yet you constantly talk shit on everything he says.

I didn't mean that against you, Georgie, I meant that if anyone takes any jackassery to heart over the internet, it's dumb. :3
    Yeeeah. After he stopped coming here, he went over to metalsetlists and was talking shit about me there too. Over there's where I basically told him to fuck off, leave me alone, etc. and that was really the end of it.
    Well sometimes you gotta get your problems/issues out, here's a perfect place for that. :-)) but I know you never mean anything bad when you act 'crazy jackassish.' I know you're a genuinely nice person, George. c:
    thanks razor >:D<

i know sometimes i lose it, i'm stressed out alot over work and shit like that, along with my anxiety issues (which are alot better and still improving) and my struggle with drinkin (been sober almost a year :) ) and sometimes i know i bugg out on people, but i usually apologize when i know i'm wrong. I get carried away sometimes, but I sty to keep a good relationship with the people i like. thanks for responding razor, i respect your opinion. to my knowledge i dont have any serious issues with anyone, i like to keep it cool. i have e-debates and stuff like that, but i dont really ever stay mad. usually when i'm fired up is has absolutley nothing to do with the forum or the members, its outside shit. but thanks for the feedback, i like getting along with people and staying drama free. razor, yooz the best example of that... *highfive*
    I didn't mean that against you, Georgie, I meant that if anyone takes any jackassery to heart over the internet, it's dumb. :3
    Funny, coming from someone who argued for 6 fucking pages the other day, and was the first one to make it personal. STFU, Jesus fucking Christ.
    Alright, sweetie.
    Oh my fucking God.
    thanks razor >:D<

i know sometimes i lose it, i'm stressed out alot over work and shit like that, along with my anxiety issues (which are alot better and still improving) and my struggle with drinkin (been sober almost a year :) ) and sometimes i know i bugg out on people, but i usually apologize when i know i'm wrong. I get carried away sometimes, but I sty to keep a good relationship with the people i like. thanks for responding razor, i respect your opinion. to my knowledge i dont have any serious issues with anyone, i like to keep it cool. i have e-debates and stuff like that, but i dont really ever stay mad. usually when i'm fired up is has absolutley nothing to do with the forum or the members, its outside shit. but thanks for the feedback, i like getting along with people and staying drama free. razor, yooz the best example of that... *highfive*
    >:D< I'm proud of you for being sober as long as you have! I don't think I said that before, haha. At least you apologize, although I don't think we take the stuff you say when you're stressed to heart. :) Yeah, it should be assumed no one's trying to piss the other off in an e-debate, but... XD At least you have this forum as your little outlet. You're very welcome! *highfive* I like to stay neutral so I can help everyone out, and see both sides of things.

and yo Erik, check the fail and owned thread.
    imageimage