Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Summer Slaughter 2011 Thread. (NSFW)

Comments

• 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    So when do ya'll think they will announce the lineup for Summer Slaughter?....
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    "Again. They already have a rapper. They don't need Chester to do it. And he wouldn't be as good as mike. He'd still be better than Kanye though"

You don't fucking listen. I said not a damn thing about Chester rapping in LP, ever. You did so you keep on thinking that's what I was talking about when I made it crystal clear that it wasn't multiple times
    You definitely are biased. You're all up kanye's butt about my dark twisted fantasy or whatever that excuse for music is called
    He loves Ke$ha, you don't pay attention well. And Kanye is a good rapper and apparently his last album was quite the listener. And Avenged is metal from a technical standpoint...you just don't listen

Havent you seen him throwing Kanye in everyone's face lately? He loves Kanye. Kanye is a terrible rapper. And no avenged is not metal. Obviously you're not listening. They had a couple heavier songs on their album that could make them metal but the majority is hard rock
    He throws Charlie Sheen and Ke$ha everywhere. And Kanye isn't a terrible rapper, sorry. And you can argue all day that Avenged is hard rock. But you don't listen to what I'm explaining. It's evident because you still think that when I say Chester of LP can't rap...you take it as I'm talking about him rappin in LP when I never was.
    imageimage
    Sometime this month or early next month maybe
    imageimage
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Sometime this month or early next month maybe
    Ok cool!
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    In a world where delusions overcome reality. One brave man's delusionals gets the best of him. When you become so into a rap group such as 'Linkin Park' you lose your touch with what is real and what is not. Starring 'Michael Allan' as Mike Allan as the "metalhead" who wants to live his dreams of sleeping in a broken down van and not showering in two weeks. He wants his dreams to come true and isn't scared of nothing and will tell you lies even if the truth is right in his face. 'False Information' coming to a theater near you in Winter 2012!

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    "He throws Charlie Sheen and Ke$ha everywhere. And Kanye isn't a terrible rapper, sorry. And you can argue all day that Avenged is hard rock. But you don't listen to what I'm explaining. It's evident because you still think that when I say Chester of LP can't rap...you take it as I'm talking about him rappin in LP when I never was."

Well obviously you aren't seeing his posts about Kanye. You can argue all day that they are metal but you are obviously not seeing what I'm explaining. And yes Kanye is a terrible rapper. Ok I misread. Either way, Chester could rap better than Kanye
    "Well obviously you aren't seeing his posts about Kanye. You can argue all day that they are metal but you are obviously not seeing what I'm explaining. And yes Kanye is a terrible rapper. Ok I misread. Either way, Chester could rap better than Kanye"
    Proof of Chester rapping better or you're a bad troll.
    Hell, Ke$ha can rap better than Chester.

Ed <_>
    you money lovers make me sick. I find it sad that all you want in life is money
    You're trying to explain that Avenged is hard rock, which is fine. But you aren't listening to me either so yup. And you misread like 5 times...go you!
    imageimage
    "Well obviously you aren't seeing his posts about Kanye. You can argue all day that they are metal but you are obviously not seeing what I'm explaining. And yes Kanye is a terrible rapper. Ok I misread. Either way, Chester could rap better than Kanye"
    Proof of Chester rapping better or you're a bad troll.
    Hell, Ke$ha can rap better than Chester.
    Chester doesn't rap though...if he rapped, it would be better
    You're trying to explain that Avenged is hard rock, which is fine. But you aren't listening to me either so yup. And you misread like 5 times...go you!
    How am I not listening? You keep saying they're metal and I say no then you say I'm not listening...uh what?
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Ed <_>
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gffRbMr5x60
    I don't like being broke.
    Having money means a lot when that's your career.
    Fake fans will come and go. Only your real fans will stay with you no matter what.

"Chester doesn't rap though...if he rapped, it would be better "
    You're making the script for your movie even better.

Fake fans will come and go. Only your real fans will stay with you no matter what.
    Diehard "insert rap artist here" fans is an oxymoron. Fans come and go every year. They call a song or album old if it's been out for more than 1.5 years. Money should mean nothing because there's so much more out there than money. You're missing out on life if all you want is money
    How am I not listening? You keep saying they're metal and I say no then you say I'm not listening...uh what?
    I tried explaining multiple times that from a technical standpoint, they are in fact metal. Doesn't matter what metalheads think and you can argue that they are hard rock, they're close to it. But they are still technically metal.

Ed <_>
    Not really. What I want in life is no stress, success, happiness, and security. Which means not having to worry about money
    imageimage
    Diehard "insert rap artist here" fans is an oxymoron. Fans come and go every year. They call a song or album old if it's been out for more than 1.5 years. Money should mean nothing because there's so much more out there than money. You're missing out on life if all you want is money
    You're #losing when you should be #winning. You could only win if you come to your senses and snap out of your delusion. You're young, your parents do everything for you right now. Try being broke in a metal band that barley makes any money when you get older and tell me how it goes.

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    This argument is <_>

And I found Ke$ha to be tolerable when I listened to her. I didn't love it but I didn't hate it. *shrugs*
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    This argument is <_>

And I found Ke$ha to be tolerable when I listened to her. I didn't love it but I didn't hate it. *shrugs*
    Good man
    Did you like the song 'Blind'?