Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Summer Slaughter 2011 Thread. (NSFW)

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    "Alright well you go try to make that paper and tell me how that goes"
    Working on it.
    It will be easier than trying to make bread in a death metal band.
    Because the masses will buy anything that's been made by an electronic box
    The people buy what they think is good. If the music is bad they won't buy. Simple as that. It's so hard to get that through your head.
    And the people are stupid. It seems hard to get that through your head
    So the people are stupid because they don't listen to the shit that you listen to??? Lol ok rain man
    Sounds like pure metalhead butthurt elitism right there

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Sorry.....no. A Thousand Suns was intolerable. I can listen to Ke$ha and not want to shoot myself. There's the difference.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    "I tried explaining multiple times that from a technical standpoint, they are in fact metal. Doesn't matter what metalheads think and you can argue that they are hard rock, they're close to it. But they are still technically metal. "
    They're not technically metal though. There's nothing metal about them. It's technically hard rock

Money-if you have enough to live comfortably, you shouldn't be complaining
    Actually, you're wrong. Avenged is technically metal. It'a nice you have an opinion though. And most people don't have enough money to live comfortably, only enought to pay bills and get by. Same goes for most metal bands
    imageimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Avenged is better than Korn.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Derailed thread Pictures, Images and Photos
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    No I'm disappointed that you find it better than LP's latest because LP's latest is far better than anything kesha will make
    *Think happy thoughts think happy thoughts*

• HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    "I tried explaining multiple times that from a technical standpoint, they are in fact metal. Doesn't matter what metalheads think and you can argue that they are hard rock, they're close to it. But they are still technically metal. "
    They're not technically metal though. There's nothing metal about them. It's technically hard rock

Actually, you're wrong. Avenged is technically metal. It'a nice you have an opinion though. And most people don't have enough money to live comfortably, only enought to pay bills and get by. Same goes for most metal bands
    Is that why in all of their cds on my itunes (including waking the fallen and sounding the 7t trumpet) theyre cds are in the genre of alternative?
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    "Alright well you go try to make that paper and tell me how that goes"
    Working on it.
    It will be easier than trying to make bread in a death metal band.
    Because the masses will buy anything that's been made by an electronic box
    The people buy what they think is good. If the music is bad they won't buy. Simple as that. It's so hard to get that through your head.
    And the people are stupid. It seems hard to get that through your head
    So the people are stupid because they don't listen to the shit that you listen to??? Lol ok rain man
    Sounds like pure metalhead butthurt elitism right there
    Dude you get butthurt anytime someone says rap sucks. Don't pull the butthurt card if you get the same way
    Sorry.....no. A Thousand Suns was intolerable. I can listen to Ke$ha and not want to shoot myself. There's the difference.
    *facepalm*

You can say they're metal all you want but that doesn't mean they are. Most peopl don't but it's sad that people want stacks of money
    santanas logic fails....he's asshurt
    imageimage
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    edited March 2011
    *facepalm*
    Hey, it's ok. You have a LP bias. I have a bias for other bands. It's understandable.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    "Dude you get butthurt anytime someone says rap sucks. Don't pull the butthurt card if you get the same way"
    I don't get butthurt if someone said rap sucks. Just cause I put facts in your face and you give me fiction does not mean I'm butthurt. I think it's the other way around.

santanas logic fails....he's asshurt
    I'm not butthurt. You're butthurt because you're too much of an a7x fan to say they aren't metal
    *facepalm*
    Hey, it's ok. You have a LP bias. I have a bias for other bands. It's understandable.
    Deal.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    someone should just post the trollface and call it a night <_>
    "Dude you get butthurt anytime someone says rap sucks. Don't pull the butthurt card if you get the same way"
    I don't get butthurt if someone said rap sucks. Just cause I put facts in your face and you give me fiction does not mean I'm butthurt. I think it's the other way around.
    Lol ok lol
    someone should just post the trollface and call it a night <_>
    Lol

Yeah I just want to go to sleep. This has kept me entertained but I'm done for now.

Is that why in all of their cds on my itunes (including waking the fallen and sounding the 7t trumpet) theyre cds are in the genre of alternative?
    Have you noticed that iTunes fails often in genres?

And Santana, if you think it's sad that bands want stacks of money then idk what to say to you because that's bills and expenses paid for them and food
    imageimage
    I got plenty money

"And Santana, if you think it's sad that bands want stacks of money then idk what to say to you because that's bills and expenses paid for them and food"
    You don't need stacks of money to pay the bills and eat