Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Summer Slaughter 2011 Thread. (NSFW)

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Pathology is there. They've been picking up quite a bit of momentum as of late and would def fit the lineup.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Actually higher sales do equal better music. If the music wasn't good; the people wouldn't buy it. You're being stupid (once again) and playing to the stereotype that rappers only rap about; bitches, money, and drugs. I challenged you to listen to the new Kanye album and you pussed out.
    Once again, you're incorrect. Just because the mainstream is into it, doesn't mean the music sucks. The mainstream votes in terrible songs and movies and bands time and time again for those awards ceremonies. The masses are into sucky music. Metal barely gets record sales but does that mean it's bad? No. It's so much better than kesha and Kanye combined yet the mainstream will never realize that. I find it sad that metal bands put so much effort into making their music and don't get recognized for it, yet Kanye can pull some crappy beat out his ass and he makes big bucks off it. Metal bands actually put time, energy, and emotion into their music

And btw I've had no time to listen to anything new
    You should know higher sales doesn't equal better music

They don't press buttons for beats.
    You sure about that? I swear I see Mr. Han playing with his little box that has buttons on it that makes........wait........BEATS :O
    That's a sad attempt to prove a point. The main music doesn't come from him. He has his parts and he's in a lot of songs but it's all decoration notes and turntable dj spins etc. It's not like they have every single one of their songs as an electronic beat. They have real guitars and drums. They're not using keyboard bass drums for their songs
    I only made the fake because Erik annoyed me not paying attention to clues and George suggested it.
    I keep saying this: Ape is very excited so it's obviously hatebreed or the black dahlia murder on the bill and since hatebreed isn't a summer slaughter band, TBDM is headlining or at the lowest, direct support (I would think). I'm still calling TBDM as being on the bill
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Actually higher sales do equal better music. If the music wasn't good; the people wouldn't buy it. You're being stupid (once again) and playing to the stereotype that rappers only rap about; bitches, money, and drugs. I challenged you to listen to the new Kanye album and you pussed out.
    Once again, you're incorrect. Just because the mainstream is into it, doesn't mean the music sucks. The mainstream votes in terrible songs and movies and bands time and time again for those awards ceremonies. The masses are into sucky music. Metal barely gets record sales but does that mean it's bad? No. It's so much better than kesha and Kanye combined yet the mainstream will never realize that. I find it sad that metal bands put so much effort into making their music and don't get recognized for it, yet Kanye can pull some crappy beat out his ass and he makes big bucks off it. Metal bands actually put time, energy, and emotion into their music

Techcnically most people say metal is nothing but noise and causes them headaches. The more sales you have, the more popular you are with the world so technically that means it's better. Why? Because that's what the majority like. Kanye isn't just beats but his raps as well. And if you think people like Lady Gaga, Kanye, Eminem ect don't put time, energy, and emotion into their music then you're a fucktard. Just because they aren't playing a guitar, screaming like Chester Bennigton into a mic, or playing a drumset like someone from Bloodbath doesn't mean they don't do that. So that's completely flawed. Another thing you're missing is most metal bands don't give a fuck about awards or any of that shit, just their fans and what they love doing. Kanye, Gaga, ect get recognized for what they do because their beats and shit are catchy, the world loves em, they're on the radio all the time, get airplay, and have a shit load of fans. To you their shit sucks, but to the world it isn't
    imageimage
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies

You sure about that? I swear I see Mr. Han playing with his little box that has buttons on it that makes........wait........BEATS :O
    That's a sad attempt to prove a point. The main music doesn't come from him. He has his parts and he's in a lot of songs but it's all decoration notes and turntable dj spins etc. It's not like they have every single one of their songs as an electronic beat. They have real guitars and drums. They're not using keyboard bass drums for their songs
    You said they don't press buttons for beats. I told you they do press buttons for beats. Don't be mad that chu was wrong. Rap has real guitars and drums to. Jesus christ you really don't know anything do you <_>
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies

LMAO Santana stop while you're behind.

exactly. I am not going into on how every one of their damn songs has electronic beats and djing. Shit would take forever <_> I got pokeymans to deal with.

You said they don't press buttons for beats. I told you they do press buttons for beats. Don't be mad that chu was wrong. Rap has real guitars and drums to. Jesus christ you really don't know anything do you <_>
    Please tell me you know how to read. What I thought would have been evident and I didn't need to spell out, is that all Kanye does is press electronic keys for the basis of his music. LP doesn't do that

Yes it's hilarious. I'm not behind though. I'm making valid points
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod

You really have no clue what you're talking about. I'd take the money and the fame over a bunch of kids who will only like my brootal music till the next trend hits.

Please tell me you know how to read. What I thought would have been evident and I didn't need to spell out, is that all Kanye does is press electronic keys for the basis of his music. LP doesn't do that

my bad. LP plays the same chord and 1,2,3,4 pattern on the drums, while Han plays with his jack in the box and spins in circles. soooooo much better.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    "Please tell me you know how to read. What I thought would have been evident and I didn't need to spell out, is that all Kanye does is press electronic keys for the basis of his music. LP doesn't do that"

There's a band behind Kanye makin beats live n shit. If you think he's just on a stage with a DJ then lol. Linkin Park puts out electronic beats almost all the time. It's very evident in that last album they made.
    imageimage

Techcnically most people say metal is nothing but noise and causes them headaches. The more sales you have, the more popular you are with the world so technically that means it's better. Why? Because that's what the majority like. Kanye isn't just beats but his raps as well. And if you think people like Lady Gaga, Kanye, Eminem ect don't put time, energy, and emotion into their music then you're a fucktard. Just because they aren't playing a guitar, screaming like Chester Bennigton into a mic, or playing a drumset like someone from Bloodbath doesn't mean they don't do that. So that's completely flawed. Another thing you're missing is most metal bands don't give a fuck about awards or any of that shit, just their fans and what they love doing. Kanye, Gaga, ect get recognized for what they do because their beats and shit are catchy, the world loves em, they're on the radio all the time, get airplay, and have a shit load of fans. To you their shit sucks, but to the world it isn't
    Like I said above, the mainstream is into crappy music. Higher sales does not mean it is better. The majority may like it but that does not mean it is better. The masses do stupid things all the time so to say because the masses think it's good, that means it's good, is just stupid.

Yes rappers put time into their music but nowhere near as much as metal musicians do.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Santana is so delusional that he doesn't want to own up to the fact that LP is the same stuff that he bashes.

my bad. LP plays the same chord and 1,2,3,4 pattern on the drums, while Han plays with his jack in the box and spins in circles. soooooo much better.
    Actually it is better
    "Please tell me you know how to read. What I thought would have been evident and I didn't need to spell out, is that all Kanye does is press electronic keys for the basis of his music. LP doesn't do that"

There's a band behind Kanye makin beats live n shit. If you think he's just on a stage with a DJ then lol. Linkin Park puts out electronic beats almost all the time. It's very evident in that last album they made.
    You really think they put out electronic beats consistently for every song? An if so, its just one album. It's not like theyre doing that on every album
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Like I said above, the mainstream is into crappy music. Higher sales does not mean it is better. The majority may like it but that does not mean it is better. The masses do stupid things all the time so to say because the masses think it's good, that means it's good, is just stupid.

Yes rappers put time into their music but nowhere near as much as metal musicians do.
    {Upload|3972}
    Santana is so delusional that he doesn't want to own up to the fact that LP is the same stuff that he bashes.
    No, you're delusional in thinking it's the same thing. I'd like to see Kanye sing like Chester or drum like Rob
    edited March 2011

{Upload|3972}
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA! plz tell me you are kidding?

No, you're delusional in thinking it's the same thing. I'd like to see Kanye sing like Chester or drum like Rob
    LOL! Bieber can drum better then that queer. Shit Erik can drum better.