Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Summer Slaughter 2011 Thread. (NSFW)

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Yeah iTunes sucks at genres. They can't even keep the genre consistent for the same band.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Yeah iTunes sucks at genres. They can't even keep the genre consistent for the same band.
    Would you be willing to listen to 'Dance Commander' when it comes out and I give it to you?

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    "I'm not butthurt. You're butthurt because you're too much of an a7x fan to say they aren't metal"

You don't know shit do you? I'm a casual listener of Avenged. Quit pulling shit out of nowhere when I'm stating facts and not opinions
    imageimage
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I have to agree. I don't think they even have a metal genre thing. I guess putting that name into a big company like that would be 'evil'. I mean I find it sad when I look up slayer and it says rock.
    edited March 2011
    "I'm not butthurt. You're butthurt because you're too much of an a7x fan to say they aren't metal"

You don't know shit do you? I'm a casual listener of Avenged. Quit pulling shit out of nowhere when I'm stating facts and not opinions
    So it's a fact that a7x is metal? If just making false words facts is that easy then ok I'll try one. Cradle of Filth is straight black metal. They are black metal no matter how you look at it and if you say I'm wrong then you don't know how to read
    "And Santana, if you think it's sad that bands want stacks of money then idk what to say to you because that's bills and expenses paid for them and food"
    You don't need stacks of money to pay the bills and eat
    You don't listen. Bands have tons of expenses on top of bills, food, ect.
    imageimage
    "And Santana, if you think it's sad that bands want stacks of money then idk what to say to you because that's bills and expenses paid for them and food"
    You don't listen. To live comfortably as a band you may need more money than the average person but it's all relative to your expenses so you won't be making stacks of money
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yeah I just want to go to sleep. This has kept me entertained but I'm done for now.
    i thought yooz were done? FAIL :-q
    Yeah I just want to go to sleep. This has kept me entertained but I'm done for now.
    i thought yooz were done? FAIL :-q
    Lol. I was hoping no one would notice haha
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    If it doesnt have the dirtball seal of metal aproval then it is not metal
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos

So it's a fact that a7x is metal? If just making false words facts is that easy then ok I'll try one. Cradle of Filth is straight black metal. They are black metal no matter how you look at it and if you say I'm wrong then you don't know how to read
    Their sound has no black metal qualities to it, Avenged has enough metal qualities. Call my shit false words, I really don't care. Avenged Sevenfold has enough metal qualities for them to be metal, so carry on your retardness
    imageimage
    :-? will posting tits help end the argument?
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    My gawd you guys. ^_v
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Their sound has no black metal qualities to it, Avenged has enough metal qualities. Call my shit false words, I really don't care. Avenged Sevenfold has enough metal qualities for them to be metal, so carry on your retardness
    COF has more black metal than a7x has metal
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    :-? will posting tits help end the argument?
    No

{Upload|3985}
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    You don't listen. To live comfortably as a band you may need more money than the average person but it's all relative to your expenses so you won't be making stacks of money
    You make stacks of money...but it's all gone fast because why? Band expenses. Bills at home. Food to eat not juat for yourslef but your wife and family. Your utilities. Car expenses. Tours. Ect. So that logic is flawed because those stacks go fast. You act like people keep their stacks to look at
    imageimage
    {Upload|3986}