Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Summer Slaughter 2011 Thread. (NSFW)

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    I think I would like having all the paper I wouldn't know what to do with and all the fans that come to the sold out shows. Being mainstream seems like a fun life.

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    "They have no right to think metal sucks because they think a7x is metal. So technically they haven't even listened to metal. Ok technically that music is better in the eyes of the whole world but the masses do stupid things time and time again and the minority realizes that but the majority doesn't."

This doesn't even make sense. Because technically Avenged is metal no matter how many peoplw it pisses off in the metal world of my dick is bigger and more brutal then yours. So technically, they have listened to metal. If you think they're going to listen to Cannibal Corpse then hahahaha! That's be noise to everyone. I don't get how ypu can call the people who like Kanye, Gaga, Eminem, Avril, ect stupid for listening to it, voting for it, and buying it.
    No avenged is not metal. They used to be but they're hard rock and have been for albums. Those who have only listened to a7x and thought it was metal are very wrong
    No. They get mistaken as hard rock because people don't want them lumped in the metal scene. But in all actuality, they are metal whether you like it or not. I listened and still listed to Avenged...it's metal just like Metallica is metal and Mötley Crüe
    LOL. Its in no way like Metallica. Avenged is hard rock no matter how much you say they aren't
    I think I would like having all the paper I wouldn't know what to do with and all the fans that come to the sold out shows. Being mainstream seems like a fun life.
    So would every sell out out there. I find that sad
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    "Chester doesn't do it because they have a rapper....

I'd rather not sell out and fail and have to go get a normal office job than become a fake metal band making millions"

No. Chester doesn't do it because he can't rap...and if he did he'd sound retarded. And alright....good for you. Metallica sold out and look at them making that paper. I'd rather be a pop singer/dancer and have a metal band on the side
    imageimage
    "Dude that proves my point. Time and time again the masses do stupid things like buying kanye's terribad music"
    Your point isn't being proven at all. It's making you look stupid at every post you make. Even the critics give Kanye's albums high scores and these are professionals that we're talking about. Every Kanye album has won Grammys which is of high achievement.
    These critics are in the same mindset as the masses. And who cares what critics think? As far as movies go, critics suck
    Critics are far from these "masses" that your delusion speaks of. Critics can actually make or break something, so having them also equal to making that paper.
    Lol. Critics make or break nothing. It's just another opinion the masses will blindly follow
    If you start out mainstream; you wouldn't be called a sellout.
    I actually like the idea of having a nice home to go to and not having to worry about trying to my best to find money that isn't there to pay for all of my expenses like most metal bands.

"They have no right to think metal sucks because they think a7x is metal. So technically they haven't even listened to metal. Ok technically that music is better in the eyes of the whole world but the masses do stupid things time and time again and the minority realizes that but the majority doesn't."

This doesn't even make sense. Because technically Avenged is metal no matter how many peoplw it pisses off in the metal world of my dick is bigger and more brutal then yours. So technically, they have listened to metal. If you think they're going to listen to Cannibal Corpse then hahahaha! That's be noise to everyone. I don't get how ypu can call the people who like Kanye, Gaga, Eminem, Avril, ect stupid for listening to it, voting for it, and buying it.
    No avenged is not metal. They used to be but they're hard rock and have been for albums. Those who have only listened to a7x and thought it was metal are very wrong
    No. They get mistaken as hard rock because people don't want them lumped in the metal scene. But in all actuality, they are metal whether you like it or not. I listened and still listed to Avenged...it's metal just like Metallica is metal and Mötley Crüe
    LOL. Its in no way like Metallica. Avenged is hard rock no matter how much you say they aren't
    No...you just can't come to terms with the facts
    imageimage
    "Dude that proves my point. Time and time again the masses do stupid things like buying kanye's terribad music"
    Your point isn't being proven at all. It's making you look stupid at every post you make. Even the critics give Kanye's albums high scores and these are professionals that we're talking about. Every Kanye album has won Grammys which is of high achievement.
    These critics are in the same mindset as the masses. And who cares what critics think? As far as movies go, critics suck
    Critics are far from these "masses" that your delusion speaks of. Critics can actually make or break something, so having them also equal to making that paper.
    Lol. Critics make or break nothing. It's just another opinion the masses will blindly follow
    So in "masses" you mean the crowd that follows metal? Last time I checked metal wasn't really popular till the scene kids got into it. Nowamirightoramiright?

I'd rather not sell out and fail and have to go get a normal office job than become a fake metal band making millions"

No. Chester doesn't do it because he can't rap...and if he did he'd sound retarded. And alright....good for you. Metallica sold out and look at them making that paper. I'd rather be a pop singer/dancer and have a metal band on the side
    LP already has a rapper. They don't need two. That would be stupid. He could rap better than Kanye, easily.
    I find it sad that all people want is money. I'd rather have a metal band that gives me a decent living than have hoardes money. I would someday like to headline tours and play download and headline it one day but that's all for the music and fans. If the money comes to me like it does for a ban like slayer or Dimmu etc then so be it but I'm not trying to make loads of money, otherwise I would be making a pop rock band

No...you just can't come to terms with the facts
    No a7x is not metal. I find it sad that you think they still are
    "LP already has a rapper. They don't need two. That would be stupid. He could rap better than Kanye, easily. "
    LOL FUNNIEST FUCKING THING I HAVE READ SINCE GEORGE GOING CRAZY OVER PEOPLE THINKING GODSMACK IS BETTER THAN METALLICA. This is so good that I have to put this quote on my wall. You're an ok troll though.

Kanye fanboi opinion is invalid because your biased
    I'm not biased. You're just being blind and that's ok.

You definitely are biased. You're all up kanye's butt about my dark twisted fantasy or whatever that excuse for music is called

LP already has a rapper. They don't need two. That would be stupid. He could rap better than Kanye, easily.
    I find it sad that all people want is money. I'd rather have a metal band that gives me a decent living than have hoardes money. I would someday like to headline tours and play download and headline it one day but that's all for the music and fans. If the money comes to me like it does for a ban like slayer or Dimmu etc then so be it but I'm not trying to make loads of money, otherwise I would be making a pop rock band
    I didn't say shit about him rapping in LP...don't make things up now. The reason he DOESN'T rap is because he'd suck and sound like a bitch most likely. Which is why LP has a rapper and chester sings and yells. And do you not understand that most metal bands don't make a decent living? If you're going to choose music, staying true, and not care about money then it's very likely you won't last long. Most bands live out of their vans and can hardly afford a placw to live because they have to tour and spend all their money in getting their name out there. And if you want to headline Download, go join Slipknot or sound like em...and to most true metalheads that's false metal
    imageimage
    That's because that album is a thousand times better than anything that rap group Linkin Park put out.

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You definitely are biased. You're all up kanye's butt about my dark twisted fantasy or whatever that excuse for music is called
    He loves Ke$ha, you don't pay attention well. And Kanye is a good rapper and apparently his last album was quite the listener. And Avenged is metal from a technical standpoint...you just don't listen

imageimage

I didn't say shit about him rapping in LP...don't make things up now. The reason he DOESN'T rap is because he'd suck and sound like a bitch most likely. Which is why LP has a rapper and chester sings and yells. And do you not understand that most metal bands don't make a decent living? If you're going to choose music, staying true, and not care about money then it's very likely you won't last long. Most bands live out of their vans and can hardly afford a placw to live because they have to tour and spend all their money in getting their name out there. And if you want to headline Download, go join Slipknot or sound like em...and to most true metalheads that's false metal
    Again. They already have a rapper. They don't need Chester to do it. And he wouldn't be as good as mike. He'd still be better than Kanye though

You don't think Ive thought about that? I know my chances are slim but I have big dreams. I know only the sellout or huge bands headline download but I'd still like to play download. My dream is to tour with other bands and gather a following like you see warbringer or whitechapel or mutiny within doing so I can finally headline a tour. It's a tough business but if bands like slayer or megadeth, exodus, or CC didn't try, then they wouldn't be where they are. I have to try or I'll never know if I could have ended up on their level
    He loves Ke$ha, you don't pay attention well. And Kanye is a good rapper and apparently his last album was quite the listener. And Avenged is metal from a technical standpoint...you just don't listen

Havent you seen him throwing Kanye in everyone's face lately? He loves Kanye. Kanye is a terrible rapper. And no avenged is not metal. Obviously you're not listening. They had a couple heavier songs on their album that could make them metal but the majority is hard rock