Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Summer Slaughter 2011 Thread. (NSFW)

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Actually higher sales do equal better music. If the music wasn't good; the people wouldn't buy it. You're being stupid (once again) and playing to the stereotype that rappers only rap about; bitches, money, and drugs. I challenged you to listen to the new Kanye album and you pussed out.

Yes rappers put time into their music but nowhere near as much as metal musicians do.
    ha.........haha..............HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!

plz tell me you are kidding right?
    Santana is so delusional that he doesn't want to own up to the fact that LP is the same stuff that he bashes.
    No, you're delusional in thinking it's the same thing. I'd like to see Kanye sing like Chester or drum like Rob
    LOL! Fucking Bieber can drum better then that queer. Shit Erik can drum better.

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    You've resorted to changing my words which really proved no point so I think we both know we're done here. Thank you, come again
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Actually higher sales do equal better music. If the music wasn't good; the people wouldn't buy it. You're being stupid (once again) and playing to the stereotype that rappers only rap about; bitches, money, and drugs. I challenged you to listen to the new Kanye album and you pussed out.
    Once again, you're incorrect. Just because the mainstream is into it, doesn't mean the music sucks. The mainstream votes in terrible songs and movies and bands time and time again for those awards ceremonies. The masses are into sucky music. Metal barely gets record sales but does that mean it's bad? No. It's so much better than kesha and Kanye combined yet the mainstream will never realize that. I find it sad that metal bands put so much effort into making their music and don't get recognized for it, yet Kanye can pull some crappy beat out his ass and he makes big bucks off it. Metal bands actually put time, energy, and emotion into their music

And btw I've had no time to listen to anything new
    Techcnically most people say metal is nothing but noise and causes them headaches. The more sales you have, the more popular you are with the world so technically that means it's better. Why? Because that's what the majority like. Kanye isn't just beats but his raps as well. And if you think people like Lady Gaga, Kanye, Eminem ect don't put time, energy, and emotion into their music then you're a fucktard. Just because they aren't playing a guitar, screaming like Chester Bennigton into a mic, or playing a drumset like someone from Bloodbath doesn't mean they don't do that. So that's completely flawed. Another thing you're missing is most metal bands don't give a fuck about awards or any of that shit, just their fans and what they love doing. Kanye, Gaga, ect get recognized for what they do because their beats and shit are catchy, the world loves em, they're on the radio all the time, get airplay, and have a shit load of fans. To you their shit sucks, but to the world it isn't
    Like I said above, the mainstream is into crappy music. Higher sales does not mean it is better. The majority may like it but that does not mean it is better. The masses do stupid things all the time so to say because the masses think it's good, that means it's good, is just stupid.

Yes rappers put time into their music but nowhere near as much as metal musicians do.
    You aren't really listening. What you think is good music isn't the same to others. Want to know how many people think metal sucks? It's astonishing. It's awesome to the metal community but not to the majority. Sure, the masses do stupid things. Look at how many people love religion and other shit. But you aren't thinking outside the box. The worlds loves Gaga and shit like that, that's how it is. So TECHNICALLY that kind of music is better.no matter what your opinion on it is. Call it stupid, be all pissy. Doesn't matter because guess what? It's technically better then metal...but you like LP so idk what your deal is
    imageimage
    You've resorted to changing my words which really proved no point so I think we both know we're done here. Thank you, come again
    Nah. It's just hard talking to some kid who doesn't want to own up to LP being just like rap. Money > metal

Santana is so delusional that he doesn't want to own up to the fact that LP is the same stuff that he bashes.
    No, you're delusional in thinking it's the same thing. I'd like to see Kanye sing like Chester or drum like Rob
    I'd like to see Chester rap like Kanye
    imageimage
    Once again, you're incorrect. Just because the mainstream is into it, doesn't mean the music sucks. The mainstream votes in terrible songs and movies and bands time and time again for those awards ceremonies. The masses are into sucky music. Metal barely gets record sales but does that mean it's bad? No. It's so much better than kesha and Kanye combined yet the mainstream will never realize that. I find it sad that metal bands put so much effort into making their music and don't get recognized for it, yet Kanye can pull some crappy beat out his ass and he makes big bucks off it. Metal bands actually put time, energy, and emotion into their music

And btw I've had no time to listen to anything new
    Techcnically most people say metal is nothing but noise and causes them headaches. The more sales you have, the more popular you are with the world so technically that means it's better. Why? Because that's what the majority like. Kanye isn't just beats but his raps as well. And if you think people like Lady Gaga, Kanye, Eminem ect don't put time, energy, and emotion into their music then you're a fucktard. Just because they aren't playing a guitar, screaming like Chester Bennigton into a mic, or playing a drumset like someone from Bloodbath doesn't mean they don't do that. So that's completely flawed. Another thing you're missing is most metal bands don't give a fuck about awards or any of that shit, just their fans and what they love doing. Kanye, Gaga, ect get recognized for what they do because their beats and shit are catchy, the world loves em, they're on the radio all the time, get airplay, and have a shit load of fans. To you their shit sucks, but to the world it isn't
    Like I said above, the mainstream is into crappy music. Higher sales does not mean it is better. The majority may like it but that does not mean it is better. The masses do stupid things all the time so to say because the masses think it's good, that means it's good, is just stupid.

You aren't really listening. What you think is good music isn't the same to others. Want to know how many people think metal sucks? It's astonishing. It's awesome to the metal community but not to the majority. Sure, the masses do stupid things. Look at how many people love religion and other shit. But you aren't thinking outside the box. The worlds loves Gaga and shit like that, that's how it is. So TECHNICALLY that kind of music is better.no matter what your opinion on it is. Call it stupid, be all pissy. Doesn't matter because guess what? It's technically better then metal...but you like LP so idk what your deal is
    They have no right to think metal sucks because they think a7x is metal. So technically they haven't even listened to metal. Ok technically that music is better in the eyes of the whole world but the masses do stupid things time and time again and the minority realizes that but the majority doesn't.

"You really think they put out electronic beats consistently for every song? An if so, its just one album. It's not like theyre doing that on every album"

There's electronic beats on every album. Sure there's actual drums in there to, but they're nothing special. Are you forgetting shit or something? And where did I say constantly? I didn't.
    imageimage
    Nah. It's just hard talking to some kid who doesn't want to own up to LP being just like rap. Money > metal
    LP isn't just like rap though. You may think money is better than rap and that's the least metal thing I've heard from a supposed metalhead. Most metalheads would take real music over money any day but whatever floats your sad little boat.
    Yeah he'd do a lot better than kanye
    The masses do stupid things from time to time??? LOL what the fuck am I reading from this kid? How many straight number one albums have Kanye had? And he's been out since 04. Shows how much you know.

The masses do stupid things from time to time??? LOL what the fuck am I reading from this kid? How many straight number one albums have Kanye had? And he's been out since 04. Shows how much you know.
    Dude that proves my point. Time and time again the masses do stupid things like buying kanye's terribad music
    "You really think they put out electronic beats consistently for every song? An if so, its just one album. It's not like theyre doing that on every album"

There's electronic beats on every album. Sure there's actual drums in there to, but they're nothing special. Are you forgetting shit or something? And where did I say constantly? I didn't.
    Almost all the time implies they do it constantly. Yes there are electronic beats on every album but it's not in every song like rap
    "LP isn't just like rap though. You may think money is better than rap and that's the least metal thing I've heard from a supposed metalhead. Most metalheads would take real music over money any day but whatever floats your sad little boat."
    I don't consider myself a metalhead because metalheads have to be the most elitist group out of any one of the genre groups. I listen to every genre of music and don't hide in the shadows to listen to something that I'm not use to. You can stay in your one genre as much as you like and leave just to listen to your hip hop act 'Linkin Park'. Doesn't matter much to me.

"They have no right to think metal sucks because they think a7x is metal. So technically they haven't even listened to metal. Ok technically that music is better in the eyes of the whole world but the masses do stupid things time and time again and the minority realizes that but the majority doesn't."

This doesn't even make sense. Because technically Avenged is metal no matter how many peoplw it pisses off in the metal world of my dick is bigger and more brutal then yours. So technically, they have listened to metal. If you think they're going to listen to Cannibal Corpse then hahahaha! That's be noise to everyone. I don't get how ypu can call the people who like Kanye, Gaga, Eminem, Avril, ect stupid for listening to it, voting for it, and buying it.
    imageimage
    "Dude that proves my point. Time and time again the masses do stupid things like buying kanye's terribad music"
    Your point isn't being proven at all. It's making you look stupid at every post you make. Even the critics give Kanye's albums high scores and these are professionals that we're talking about. Every Kanye album has won Grammys which is of high achievement.

"They have no right to think metal sucks because they think a7x is metal. So technically they haven't even listened to metal. Ok technically that music is better in the eyes of the whole world but the masses do stupid things time and time again and the minority realizes that but the majority doesn't."

This doesn't even make sense. Because technically Avenged is metal no matter how many peoplw it pisses off in the metal world of my dick is bigger and more brutal then yours. So technically, they have listened to metal. If you think they're going to listen to Cannibal Corpse then hahahaha! That's be noise to everyone. I don't get how ypu can call the people who like Kanye, Gaga, Eminem, Avril, ect stupid for listening to it, voting for it, and buying it.
    No avenged is not metal. They used to be but they're hard rock and have been for albums. Those who have only listened to a7x and thought it was metal are very wrong
    edited March 2011
    Avenged is metal whether you like it or not

LP isn't just like rap though. You may think money is better than rap and that's the least metal thing I've heard from a supposed metalhead. Most metalheads would take real music over money any day but whatever floats your sad little boat.
    Chester would fail, sorry. That's why he doesn't rap on LP albums. Ever.

And sure, most metal bands would take fans over money....and that's why alot of bands fall. Because they can't afford to do much of anything. Sure...keep your metalness but strugle like a bitch to have your band and live decently at the same time. I would take the money over that shit, sorry. I'd like to be secure in the money dept
    imageimage
    "Dude that proves my point. Time and time again the masses do stupid things like buying kanye's terribad music"
    Your point isn't being proven at all. It's making you look stupid at every post you make. Even the critics give Kanye's albums high scores and these are professionals that we're talking about. Every Kanye album has won Grammys which is of high achievement.
    These critics are in the same mindset as the masses. And who cares what critics think? As far as movies go, critics suck
    Chester would fail, sorry. That's why he doesn't rap on LP albums. Ever.

And sure, most metal bands would take fans over money....and that's why alot of bands fall. Because they can't afford to do much of anything. Sure...keep your metalness but strugle like a bitch to have your band and live decently at the same time. I would take the money over that shit, sorry. I'd like to be secure in the money dept
    Chester doesn't do it because they have a rapper....

I'd rather not sell out and fail and have to go get a normal office job than become a fake metal band making millions
    These critics are in the same mindset as the masses. And who cares what critics think? As far as movies go, critics suck
    Critics are far from these "masses" that your delusion speaks of. Critics can actually make or break something, so having them also equal to making that paper.

No avenged is not metal. They used to be but they're hard rock and have been for albums. Those who have only listened to a7x and thought it was metal are very wrong
    No. They get mistaken as hard rock because people don't want them lumped in the metal scene. But in all actuality, they are metal whether you like it or not. I listened and still listed to Avenged...it's metal just like Metallica is metal and Mötley Crüe
    imageimage