Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

MARCH MADNESS OF MUSIC 60s to 90s

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    its not so much to me tha zeppelin is overrated as it is johnny cash is a musical legend who will stand the test of time
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    And Zeppelin hasn't? Come on....
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Zeppelin is madly overrated.
    Then quit listening to metal. Zeppelin isnt overrated in the least. They are the greatest influence on all rock/metal created in the last 3 decades.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Then quit listening to metal. Zeppelin isnt overrated in the least. They are the greatest influence on all rock/metal created in the last 3 decades.
    No, and I don't give a fuck how influential they are, they are boring.
    And Zeppelin hasn't? Come on....
    they have, it was a tough choice for me, but johnnys songs have some much more heart to me, which is what is essentially missing in music these days
    Oh dear....
    #-O
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Their acoustic stuff is crap, their fast songs are good enough to almost make up for those.
    i mean if this song doesnt shake you to the core you are not human

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oxb0lj-7_0U
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Seriously, Stairway To Heaven and Over The Hills And Far Away are two of the most boring drawn out songs ever made.
    i have to admit sometimes zep does drag songs out. some of them could be a good 3 to 5 min shorter to me
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    LED ZEPPELIN 5
    JOHNNY CASH 2

Songs like Rock And Roll, Black Dog, and Misty Mountain Hop are some of their best. Good Times, Bad Times also deserves mention.
    honestly, i dont think people have really listened to cash's american rcordings tracks with rubin, they are seriously beyond this world

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPVLlnddFjE
    Riiight. The band you are calling boring was ripped off by half of the bands you listen to. I dont think there is a single band in rock/metal who has had more riffs stolen then Zeppelin. I am not saying the bands doing that are doing it on purpose.... It is just a little difficult to not allow a band as epic as Zeppelin have an influence on your work.
    Riiight. The band you are calling boring was ripped off by half of the bands you listen to. I dont think there is a single band in rock/metal who has had more riffs stolen then Zeppelin. I am not saying the bands doing that are doing it on purpose.... It is just a little difficult to not allow a band as epic as Zeppelin have an influence on your work.
    Those songs they are ripping off are the good ones, I don't see any bands ripping off their acoustic drawn out crap.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Cash and Zepplin are both great.
    honestly, i dont think people have really listened to cash's american rcordings tracks with rubin, they are seriously beyond this world
    That doesn't make your case. Do you realize how great of a producer Rick Rubin is? I have mad mad mad respect for Rubin. The fucker knows music and how to produce it. A billion times more then anyone else on this board. I'm not saying Cash isnt a great artist, but Rubin makes even shitty artist like like genius.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cfc3rCQOuU

cmon primus, listen to this shit, theyre awesome clam your tits